• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,178 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
49. Mission Imponable

Above the Crystal Brighthouse, Eggman was watching the building with a pair of binoculars.

He was riding his Eggmobile, while Misty was behind him, looking scared of being so high and wearing skydiving gear.

"Hmm... the coast seems clear..." Eggman said. "Those three pests are out for a 'Movie Premiere' in the Mushroom Kingdom, so the ponies are alone. Good" he added, as he putted the binoculars aside. "Are you sure you still wanna do this, Misty?" he asked her with concern.

"No, but you know Opaline" Misty replied with a nervous smile, while sweating a lot. "She wants that information. In order to get it without being noticed, I must do this..." she pointed out, gulping nervously, but now preparing to jump from the Eggmobile.

"I mean, it isn't a requirement to––" Eggman tried to point out, but he got interrupted when he heard Misty screaming in fear.

He popped his face from the edge of his Eggmobile, and his jaw dropped when he saw Misty screaming as she skydived
towards the forest near the Crystal Brighthouse.

Eggman facepalmed and groaned. "... jump..." he finished with annoyance.

Meanwhile, as Misty was still falling, her amulet opened up and Opaline appeared. "Honestly Mis…" she started, but as soon as she noticed that Misty was falling from the sky, she started to scream as well. "Whaaat is happening!?" she cried out in shock and surprise.

Misty's eyes got covered with Opaline’s cloud dust from the amulet, and she tried to fan it away. "Opaline, can’t see!" Misty called out, as she tried to pull the line to her parachute while Opaline continued screaming.

"Misty, do something!" Opaline cried out in fright, because even if she's communicating from the amulet, she's also feeling the experience.

"Just… a… sec!" Misty struggled to find the release string for the parachute, until her hooves found it. "Aha! There you are!" she cheered, pulling the string and opening her parachute up, safely bringing them to the ground.

However, Misty's chute got stuck to a tree, and Opaline had her eyes closed, while her cloud-like arms hugged around Misty's head.

"Uh, Opaline, you can let go now. We're okay!" Misty pointed to Opaline with an assuring smile.

Opaline opened one of her eyes and saw that Misty was right, but as karma struck, the parachute gave out and the two fell to the ground.

"Whoa!" both of them cried out, while Misty landed face first and Opaline landed on top of her with a startled yelp.

Soon enough, Opaline got her bearings a d looked at Misty in shock and irritation. "What was that, Misty?!" she scolded her. "Skydiving!?" she yelled in rage.

"Oh, this?" Misty asked with a small smile, gesturing to her gear.

"You never listen!" Opaline scolded, which made Misty flinch. "All I ask you to do is––"

"Get more information about the magic crystals and how they work" Misty abruptly interrupted, looking at Opaline with annoyance. "That is still what you want" she added, now glaring a lot at Opaline, who was surprised at Misty speaking to her like that "Isn’t it, Opaline?"

Opaline raised an eyebrow and stood in silence for a moment, surprised that Misty stood up and told her off like that.

"Yes..." Opaline said calmly, coinciding herself. "You are joining Eggman way too much lately... Now hurry up!" she added, and then, she went back into the amulet.

Misty sighed in relief, before giving a determined smile. "Let’s do this!" she cheered.

"Good luck, Misty" Eggman said through the ladybug on her ear. "Oh, and be careful with Tails' security system!" he warned as well.

Misty smiled and nodded. "I will!" she assured confidently.


Later on, a bunnycorn popped out of the ground, but Misty was underneath, crawling through a tunnel.

In a clearing underground, there was a family of bunnycorns enjoying their carrot dinner, but suddenly, their home started to shake, surprising the bunnies.

They look at their family portrait as it fell to the ground, revealing Misty, who kept digging.

"Oh! Hey bunnycorns." Misty greeted sheepishly. "Don’t mind me, enjoy your dinner" she added.

The bunnycorns were shocked by this, and the adult male fainted while the rest of them screamed in panic.


A little bit later, Misty got out of the tunnel, where a bunnycorn first surfaced as one of them, who was eating a berry, screamed and ran off as the one on her head screamed and ran off as well.

Misty groaned and pushed herself out of the rabbit hole, but landed with a thud.


In the bedroom, Zipp heard the thud and placed tiredly her blanket over her head.


Outside, Misty was climbing the walls of the Brighthouse with her suction cups on her hooves, while feeling a bit tired.

Suddenly, some kind of small camera popped from a hidden spot and started to scan the area.

Misty got startled by that and stopped moving, as she closed her eyes and waited for the camera to stop on her and accept her destiny.

However, the robotic ladybug beeped and activated some kind of shield around Misty. Once the camera scanned the are were Misty was standing... it simply kept moving.

After that, the camera went back inside the Brighthouse, completely ignoring Misty's presence.

Misty herself opened an eye, and felt completely confused when she saw that she was save, and that the camera was gone. She was also confused on why there was a shield around her, but then, the ladybug on her ear deactivated the shield.

Deciding that it was better to not question it, Misty shrugged and finished climbing up the wall to reach the top.

Once Misty got there, she felt dizzy and out of breath. However, it was all worthy at the end, because she saw the Unity Crystals shining bright through the crystal protecting it.

Now, someone should have told Misty that there's literally an open zone in the top of the Brighthouse to reach the Crystals, and that there was no need to make a perfect circular hole in the middle of the glass with a blowtorch.

But she still did it anyways, and then she placed her suction cups on it to remove it. However, Misty was having a hard time removing it and grunted to take it out with both hooves.

Misty managed to remove it, but apparently lost her balance and walked backwards. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoooaaa!" she cried out, reaching the edge of the balcony and leaning on her back while dangling the piece of glass over the edge. "Did not think that through" she said with a little smile, that disappeared when the glass fell from her hooves and fell towards the ground. "Wuh-oh..." she said nervously, as the glass shattered in the ground.


In the bedroom, the four mares woke up in startled from the shattering sound.

"What was that?!" Pipp questioned in shock.


At the top of the Brighthouse, Misty knew she screw it up, so she quickly started to descend through the wall of the Brighthouse.


"Did you ponies heard that?!" Sunny asked in panic inside the bedroom.

"Yeah... It seemed like it came from the Crystal Room..." Zipp pointed out with a concerned frown.

Suddenly, however, the ground started to rumble a bit violently, and it startled the four mares.

They all went to outside the Brighthouse, and Zipp stopped them in the entrance when they saw that something was coming out from the ground.

Sunny immediately stepped in front and activated her Alicorn form, preparing to protect her friends from whatever was coming.

However, none of them were expecting a giant green pipe to pop from the ground and stop right in front of them.

The four mares looked at each other confused, but as soon as the pipe started to make weird sounds and lights showed up from the top, Sunny opened her wings and lightened up her horn, still prepared to fight if it was necessary.

But then, all doubts and fears dissipated when the pipe stopped making sounds, and then, Knuckles came out of it, wearing a black suit with a red tie, a pair of sunglasses with the shape of the letter M and a party whistle that he blew.

The four mares looked confused at that, specially since they didn't expected Knuckles of all people to come out of a giant pipe.

"Knuckie?" Izzy called out confused.

"Hey, girls!" Knuckles greeted with a smile, also waving his hand a bit.

After Knuckles got down the pipe, the next one to come out was Tails, who actually flew about in the air as he cheered, before also landing in front of the pipe.

Tails was also wearing a black suit, but with a yellow tie, and he had a green hat with the letter L in the front.

Finally, Sonic also arrived, jumping out of the pipe while curled into a ball, before returning back to his normal state, while also wearing a black suit with a blue tie, as well as a fake mustache.

As soon as Sonic came out, the pipe behind them got back into earth, which just left the mares even more confused.

"Sup!" Sonic greeted with a smirk. "Sorry if we woke you up with the pipe, but the party is over" he explained.

"I haven't had that much fun since that sleepover Izzy made a while ago!" Tails added with a huge smile. "I even won this Fire Flower!" he added, as he pulled out a small capsule with a Fire Flower from the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Also, Luigi says he's sorry for what happened the other day when he came" Knuckles added, blowing the party whistle again.

The four mares blinked a few times, before looking at each other extremely confused on what's going on.

"Uh... who?" Sunny questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Remember that ghostbuster we had to call because someone did something incredibly dangerous only for views even after I told them like 5 times not to?!" Sonic asked with anger and a frown, as he glared daggers at Pipp.

Pipp only blinked a few times and looked away sheepishly, as she hide her face with her hooves in embarrassment.

"Yeah, we do..." Zipp replied, looking at Pipp with a bored expression as well. "Why?" she asked to Sonic with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..." Sonic stated, as he looked at the ceiling and thought on the proper words to tell this...


Look, I'm not gonna bore you with a lot of context, so I'm gonna be frank:

After Discord's redemption, Pipp started to loose followers like a maniac. She was afraid that her Pippsqueaks were bored of her, so in order to bring them back... she literally summoned a ghost.

Team Sonic immediately stepped back and refused to participate. Sonic even told Pipp that if her followers really loved her, they would stick with her no matter what. He also tried to make her understand that not everyone's gonna like what she posts, but she refused to listen, and still went ahead with her dumbass idea of playing the pony world equivalent of the Ouija and summon a ghost.

This ghost in particular was from a girl that was tricked by her 'friends' to assist to a party were they never showed up. So, her soul wants revenge, and Pipp accidentally summoned her.

At first, it all seemed to be just Zipp tricking Pipp since she wanted to teach her a lesson, but at the end, there was a ghost there, and while Zipp believed it was real, Pipp was convinced that it wasn't anything.

However, just to be sure, Zipp told Tails everything, and so, Tails called Luigi so he could come to the Brighthouse with his Poltergust G-00 to get rid of the ghost.

Luigi, being the sacred man he is, was trembling the entire time as he hugged the vacuum of his Poltergust.

"Don't worry, man. Pretty sure Zipp's just exaggerating with the ghost thing" Sonic told the Italian plumber with a reassuring smile, also placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh, let me doubt it for a second" Tails said, as he used his Miles Electric to look after any paranormal activity in the Brighthouse. "I do have some paranormal signals here..." he revealed.

That made Luigi gulp, but he still was willing to help out if necessary.

Suddenly, Tails' Miles electric went beyond crazy with the beeps, startling Sonic, Luigi and the young fox. "This is about to get wild, guys..." he warned with concern.

And suddenly, a ghost with the figure of a pony did appeared, but it wasn't the one that Pipp summoned.

Still, the three of them screamed in fear, and so, Luigi turned on his Poltergeist to capture the ghost.

Let's just say that after all was said and done, the Mane 5 and Knuckles arrived for dinner, but they found Sonic, Tails and Luigi panting heavily after capturing the ghost.

However, the instant Luigi saw the Mane 5 and Izzy said 'Hi!', Luigi fainted into the floor, shocked to see ponies talking, even if he also has seen weirder stuff before.


The four mares made a collective 'Oooooh...' after Sonic explained the entire thing.

"Yeah... we should have been a bit more sensitive..." Pipp confessed.

"Agreed" Zipp said with a little smirk, before frowning again. "But as much as I would like to hear how you guys even left to that other world, or how the party was, I'm afraid we have a bigger thing to look after now" Zipp said with concern.

"What kind of 'thing' are you talking about?" Sonic asked with a raised eyebrow, while removing the fake mustache from his face.


A little bit later, the whole group made it up to the Crystal Room

Team Sonic was still with their suits, but Tails putted both the hat and the Fire Flower on his room, while Knuckles removed his sunglasses.

All of them were surprised to find the glass of the Crystal Room was cut opened in a perfect circle.

"Oh... is that kind of thing..." Sonic complained, even though he was frowning.

"Somepony definitely tried to break in here" Zipp stated, looking at the hole with a frown, as Sunny, Izzy, Pipp and Tails gasped while Sonic and Knuckles frowned. "But who would do that? And what do they want?" she questioned with worry.

"Oh, I could name a certain doctor that would try to get in here..." Sonic said with anger, as some electricity showed off and his eyes turned blue for a second.

Sunny, on the other hand, just gave a concerned look and looked at the ground with worry.


In the morning, Sunny was cooking breakfast, still worried about what they all saw last night.

"Maybe the glass just fell out like that!" Izzy called out, while Pipp, Zipp, Sonic and Tails gave her bored expressions. "Whaaaaat?" she asked, before taking a bite out of a pancake. "It could happen" she added with a smirk.

"Izz, I love you, but a perfectly cut circular hole doesn't comes out of nowhere" Knuckles pointed out to his girlfriend with a neutral expression. "Still, with how many weird stuff happens everyday, I wouldn't be surprised" he confessed.

"Knux, I get she's your lover, but please don't encourage her..." Sonic begged with a tired tone and a bored expression.

Pipp was eating a salad, while Sunny was still concerned as she placed more breakfast down. "It's kind of exciting. Like a real-life 'who done it', you know?” she said with a smile.

"Yeah... not really exciting if you ask me..." Sonic said, still with a bored expression. "Last time a maniac tried to steal a Crystal, we had an unnecessary 10 issue arc to catch him. It only took a video and nice words to show him he was being a dumbass" he pointed out.

"Hey!" Discord complained with a frown, as he appeared suddenly by a small portal in mid-air.

"Am I wrong, though?" Sonic asked with a raised eyebrow.

Discord raised a finger from his lion arm and prepared to reply something, but after thinking about it, he got nothing, so he putted on a bored expression and snapped his tongue.

"... Fair point..." Discord recognized, before getting into the portal again and disappearing.

"Sonic has a point, Pipp" Zipp said with a frown, while Sunny keeps placing more breakfast. "Somepony tried to steal the crystals that gave us magic again. That's not exciting. It's dangerous" she added.

"Specially considering that Opaline is looking after the Crystals" Tails added with a frown, before chomping a sandwich madly, even though he wanted to smile since the sandwich was delicious.

"Zipp and Tails are right" Sunny said with concern, before showing a determined expression that surprised the rest. "As the Alicorn, it's my job to protect the Crystals and keep everypony in Equestria safe" she stated, while the rest smile at her.

Just then, Hitch arrived with Sparky, and both had bee’s stings on them, while a couple of bees circled around. "Sorry I'm late! Sparky turned my keys into a swarm of bees, and then I had to get some honey to... and... Well, what'd I miss?" he asked sheepishly, while Sparky burped out a bee and groaned a bit.

"Someone tried to steal the Crystals last night" Sonic explained vaguely, which made Hitch gasp. "And no, Discord's not the one behind it this time. Already checked that out" he added, which made Hitch to sigh in relief.

"And you're just in time, Hitch. It's time for me to become the Alicorn that Equestria needs!" Sunny said determinedly. "But to do it, I'm gonna need everypony's help training!" she added, as she winked at her friends.

The rest cheered at herm and they shared a high-hoof together, although Team Sonic putted their fists instead.

After that, Sunny summoned her Alicorn form, ready to train and become a more powerful Alicorn.


Later on, Sunny and Zipp went to town and lowered down a bit, spreading their wings.

Sonic was in front of them, holding two speedometers on his hands and pointing them at Sunny and Zipp.

"Alright, girls. When I say 'Go!' and Izzy waves the flag, you boost flying, alright?" Sonic stated to them, as both of them nodded with determinate looks. "Very well, then. On your marks... Get set... GO!" he shouted, as he boosted away backwards.

Soon enough, Izzy waved the flag to start with a smile, while the two ponies boosted right past her as well, making her twirl around very fast, but thankfully, she was caught by Knuckles.

"Already ending in my arms, honey? It's only been 3 minutes~" Knuckles told Izzy with a flirty tone.

Izzy, however, snorted a bit, although she still blushed a bit. "You just love to hold me like this, don't you sweetie?" she asked him, also in a flirty tone.

"Maybe I do~" Knuckles replied, which made Izzy's blush increase, as she also chuckled nervously.

Meanwhile, Sunny and Zipp flew past many ponies, creating a dust from winds as they went at high speed, while ponies around, like Misty, looked at them in surprise.

Sonic was measuring their speed with the speedometer, and even if he was running backwards, he was still dodging everything so he wouldn't crash against something nor somepony.

As Sunny and Zipp were neck to neck with each other, Zipp suddenly flew ahead of the Alicorn, and Sunny tried zoomed off as well to reach Zipp.


A little bit later, Sunny and Izzy were at the community garden.

Sunny used her horn to levitate a tomato, not noticing that Misty snuck up behind them, since she wanted to see their training to learn more, but then Sunny turned and looked at Izzy with shock and surprise, while Misty hid behind a pillar as she watched as well.

They saw that Izzy was levitating two giant tomatoes with her magic, spinning them around her body until they stopped, while Izzy smiled at what she did.

Sunny was surprised by this, losing her focus entirely, which which made her horn to stop glowing. As a result, the tomato she was levitating fell on her face with a splat.


In Mane Melody, Sunny was standing on a stage, while Sunny turned off her Alicorn form.

She was staring at both Pipp and Sonic very confused, specially since they were both using sunglasses for some reason.

"Okay, Sunny, say it with us..." Pipp instructed with a smile.

"I am strong!" both Sonic and Pipp said, as they both struck a pose.

"I am strong!" Sunny repeated with a smile, following Pipp's and Sonic's movements.

Behind them, Misty was behind the stage and gave a smirk, feeling that this could be an interesting information.


Somewhere else, a bunnycorn and his cubs were trying to move a dead tree out of the way.

Right in that moment, Sunny and Hitch arrived along Tails, and the two Earth Ponies looked at each other with determinate looks, before nodding and lifting up their hooves, that glowed in green, before stomping them in the ground.

That activated their Earth Pony magic, which created two vines that came out of the ground.


In a clearing, Sunny was standing a few meters away from Knuckles.

"Now let's put your skills to good use, Sunny-bunny!" Knuckles stated with a mocking smirk.

"Hit me with everything, Knucklehead!" Sunny mocked up with a confident smile.

Knuckles snorted after hearing that, before putting over a serious expression. "With pleasure" he stated, as his eyes turned red and electricity came out of his body.

After that, he smashed the ground with his right arm charged with electricity, before literally taking a piece of earth off the ground and launching it at Sunny.

Sunny squealed in panic, but then she frowned and used her magic to shot a laser to the piece of ground, turning it into a lot of confetti in the process.

She smiled at that, but as soon as she saw that Knuckles was now taking several pieces at a time and launching them at her, she putted on a serious expression and spread her wings, before boosting herself towards the pieces of earth.

Sunny shoot several lasers to those pieces, turning them into small gems, golden rings, confetti, pink glitter and even pillows, all things that couldn't harm anyone.

However, Knuckles did heard Sunny when she say he should launch everything he gots, so he pulled his wildest trick yet: He dig in the earth, very, very, very deep on it, and after a while, the entire ground started to rumble, which startled Sunny.

However, what did surprised her was when the entire earth literally came out of the ground, being hold by Knuckles, who was looking at Sunny with a frown and red eyes, but still smiling.

"You said 'everything', Starscout" Knuckles reminded.

Sunny gulped nervously, but then she spread her wings again and boosted towards Knuckles.

Knuckles let out a warrior cry and launched the giant piece of earth in the air, before jumping and digging at super sonic speed through it. Once he came out, he stood in the air for a few seconds, before charging up bot of his hands with electricity and then make a super sonic clap, which cause the piece of earth to shatter in multiple pieces.

However, that didn't made Sunny flinch, and she just charged up another powerful laser bean with her horn, before shooting it towards all the pieces of earth, that exploded in glitter.

To avoid getting covered by it, Knuckles immediately dig into earth, while the glitter covered everything else.

Sunny landed and smiled, also panting heavily because of the effort, but then she sensed something strange and summoned a golden shield to protect herself, before opening her eyes and noticing that Sonic just uncurled from the Spindash he launched towards her.

"Good job with your training with Knuckles, Sunny-bunny" Sonic mocked up with a smirk. "But now you gotta take me and my little bro down!" he stated confidently.

Sunny was till panting, and she passed a hoof in her forehead to swipe some sweat away, but then she gave a determinate look and launched herself against Sonic.

Sonic smiled, and then he charged a Spindash against Sunny again.


"I am confident!" Sunny, Pipp and Sonic said together.


At the community Garden, Izzy levitated three giant tomatoes and smiled with sparkling eyes.

However, she looked at her side surprised, because Sunny was levitating three giant tomatoes with a smile, and then she looked at Izzy, who smiled back at her.

However, the unicorn lost her focus and her magic fade out, so she looked up and saw that her tomatoes were about to landed on her. She braced herself, but then she saw that they stopped and moved away.

It seemed like Sunny took the tomatoes away, and she was giving a focused and determined expression as all the six giant tomatoes were circling her.


"I am the Alicorn!" Sunny and Pipp said together, while Sunny’s Alicorn form appeared and began to glow.

"I'm not a pony, so I'm not shouting that" Sonic said, as he looked at you with a smug look and winked at you.


The bunnycorns were still trying to move the dead tree, but then they saw the vines coming and moved aside.

The magic vines wrapped around the dead tree and lifted it tree up, revealing a rabbit hole, which made the bunnycorn family smile, since they could go back home now.

The vines lifted the dead tree, but then, Sunny focused on the magic vines, that putted the dead tree back into place, making it grow leaves, flowers and vines, bringing the tree back to life.

Sunny, Hitch and Tails smiled with sparkling eyes, but then Tails noticed how close Hitch was to Sunny, so he turned around and whistled innocently, before 'accidentally' pushing Hitch closer to Sunny.

Hitch bumped a bit with Sunny, and both earth ponies blushed a bit, but Sunny still rested her head on Hitch's shoulder, which made Hitch's heart to bump faster than ever, as he also laughed a bit nervously.

"Tails, you are a great wingman!" the young fox told himself, as he patted his own back with a confident smile.


"I am strong!" Sunny said determinedly.


All the fruits and vegetables in the garden began to levitate and circle around Sunny, while both her and Izzy looked at them with smiles and sparkling eyes.

"Whoa!" Izzy said in awe.


Sonic was trying to hit Sunny with Homing Attacks and Spindashes.

However, the Alicorn either kept dodging his attacks or creating golden shields to protect herself from Sonic's attacks.

Desperate, Sonic decided to charge up electricity on his fists and he tried to punch Sunny through her shield, but she only smirked and used her magic to levitate Sonic in midair, which turned his powers off.

Sonic looked down at Sunny before smiling sheepishly, as Sunny just smirked and used a harmless laser beam to sent him through the sky and several meters away.

"Nante osoroshī kimochideshou!" Sonic shouted in fear, basically screaming 'What a horrible feeling!' in Japanese.

Seeing what just happened to Sonic, Tails jaw dropped, and as soon as Sunny looked at him sideways, Tails pulled out a white flag, immediately giving up before Sunny could do anything to him.

Sunny rolled her eyes, but also giggled a bit at Tails' attitude.


"I am confident!" Sunny said again, with determination growing inside of her.


Sunny and Zipp were flying high in the sky, with Tails being the one holding the speedometers this time and flying backwards as well, since Sonic cannot fly.

Sunny looked on with determination, focusing her magic on her wings, that glowed bright and surprised Zipp. And then, the Alicorn boosted away, knocking Zipp back in the process.

The surprised Pegasus rolled in the air before regaining her balance, and she looked in surprise how Sunny zoomed off, leaving a trail of magic and creating a sonic boom, while disappearing into the distance.

"Whoooaaa!" Zipp cheered in awe with sparkling eyes.

Tails was still going as fast as Sunny to calculate her speed, and he was surprised to see that she already reached 300.000 meters, which wasn't impressive to him since he was that fast, but he was happy to see how much Sunny has improved.

"Nicely done, Sunny!" Tails said with a smile, as he couldn't help but hug Sunny in a brotherly way.

That made both of them to stop flying so fast, but Sunny smiled and returned the hug to him.


"I am... the Alicorn!" Sunny called out with a determinate look, while Pipp wiped her tears of joy and Sonic just patted her back with a smile.

Soon enough, Sunny glowed so much that she made all of Mane Melody shine bright as well.


At the front of the Brighthouse, Misty was hiding behind a bush.

However, as soon as she saw Sunny coming towards the Brighthouse, she ducked inside her bush to hide.

Meanwhile, Sunny zoomed by and flew around the Brighthouse before landing at the top balcony and look down to see her friends, and Sparky, cheering to her with sparkling eyes.

The Alicorn smiled at her friends, and then, she flew up and landed on the ground with them.

However, in the skies, Eggman was watching her with his binoculars again and frowned, since he's been watching the entire training, and he didn't liked how powerful Sunny was becoming.

"Misty..." Eggman called out with a frown, communicating with the unicorn through the ladybug on her ear. "Reveal your position and say you were hiding from whatever's gonna show up, alright?" he instructed.

Inside the bush, Misty gulped nervously, but looked on with a determinate look. "O-Okay, doctor..." she replied.

After that, Eggman closed the capsule of his Eggmobile and boosted away, while Sunny was talking with her friends.

"Sunny, that was incredible!" Zipp cheered with a smile and sparkling eyes, while Misty's bush moved behind them. "I've never seen anypony that isn't Tails fly so fast!" she added.

But as Misty was hiding, her necklace opened up and Opaline appeared with a groan. "Tell me something about those crystals, Misty! What is taking so long?!" she complained, growing impatient.

"Well…" Misty started with a nervous laugh, also clearing her throat. "Funny story. I, uh…" she tried to explain, but as she placed her hoof down, she almost hit Pegamice that were inside the bush with her, and they squeaked in surprise.

The Mane 5 and Team Sonic heard the squeaking, and they started to look around. "What was that? Is somepony there?" Sunny questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Misty gasped and panicked a lot "We better get out of here! I'll fill you in later, Opaline!" she said quickly, as she pressed the amulet to close it.

"What do you mean you'll tell me later, Mistyyyyy?!" Opaline questioned loudly as she faded out, while Misty flinched once Opaline disappeared.

"I heard something right over…" Sunny started, still looking around, but then, the bush where Misty was hiding moved and rustled a bit, which caught Sunny's attention. "...here..." She finished with a suspicious look.

"Um, that hedge definitely just moved" Hitch said with a raised eyebrow, while the others approached to the bush.

"Ah, Hitchy-poo" Izzy waved it off with a smile. "You're seeing things, buddy. Hedges don't just––" she started, but before she could finish, Misty ran off with the hedge, which surprised them by it. "Oh, wow, look! There it goes!" Izzy cheered in surprise, as Hitch gave her a bored expression while the rest looked surprised.

Sonic was about to say something, but before he even could, Sunny spread her wings and boosted at high speed, leaving her friends surprised.

Misty tried to get away while in the hedge, but then, Sunny landed in front of her, chocking the poor unicorn.

Sunny gave off a frown and looked very intimidating, which was already surprising by itself, but then, Sunny activated her Earth Pony magic and stomped her hooves down to bring out two giant vines that grow on her sides.

After that, she focused the vines to move them towards the hedge and moved them out of the way, revealing Misty’s face.

Misty yelped from this as she saw that she was revealed, panicking a bit. However, as soon as she remembered what Eggman told her about acting like she was hiding from something else, she recomposed herself. "Oh! Thank hoofness is just you, Sunny! I-I though you were that weird guy!" she said with a shy smile.

"Misty?" Sunny asked in surprise, before smiling and retract the vines back to the ground. "Oh, thank goodness it's you. I thought it was somepony dangerous" she added in relief, while Misty gave a nervous smile. "Look, guys! It's just Misty" she told them, still smiling.

"Hi, Misty!" Izzy greeted her cheerfully, appearing next to Misty with a wave, which surprised Misty a bit, but she still turned to her with a sheepish smile.

"Yup, just your old pal Misty" Misty said, as she got out of her hedge with a nervous smile and laugh while the rest smiled at her, except for Zipp, who felt suspicious about her.

"Hey, uh, Misty?" Tails called out. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you hiding?" he questioned, even though he was still smiling.

"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing" Zipp confessed, although she managed to smile a bit so no one could tell she's being suspicious over Misty.

"Hang on... You mentioned that you were glad I wasn't a weird guy... what did you meant?" Sunny asked a bit concerned.

"U-Um... well... you see... I-I was hiding from––" Misty tried to explain herself.

However, before Misty could reply, the ground started to rumble, startling Team Sonic, the Mane 5 and Misty, and soon enough, something approached to them as it dug in the ground.

Sunny and Sonic stood in defensive positions to protect everyone else, while Hitch grabbed Sparky in a protective way and Knuckles stood in front of Izzy to protect her.

Then, from the ground, a giant driller came out, before showing off Eggman himself, riding his Egg Driller with a smirk.

"Kon'nichiwa!" Eggman greeted mischievously, opening the capsule of the Egg Driller and popping his head out of it.

"... him..." Misty replied with a genuine scared look, not because from Eggman, but because from his machine.

"So Egghead was messing with ya, huh?" Sonic asked with a frown, charging his electrical powers. "Explain yourself, Eggman!" he demanded.

"I don't need to explain anything!" Eggman stated with a frown. "By the way, nice training, Sunny! You finally are being useful after almost a year with magic, huh?" he mocked up with a smirk.

"Sonic has made a clear point, doctor" Sunny said with a frown. "Now, leave immediately, or I will make you" she warned with a frown.

"You think I'm scared of a pitiful pony with fake wings and horn, as well as a childish and nonsense dream? Ha! Even the Werehog is more intimidating that you, and he looked ridiculous!" Eggman mocked up.

"Oh, you really are asking for it now, Egghead!" Sonic said with a frown. "Let me repeat what Sunny said: Leave immediately, or we will make you leave!" he warned one last time.

Eggman however, only snorted and entered the Egg Driller again, closing the capsule and turning on the driller.

"The hard way it is..." Sunny stated with a frown, but also smirking.

Sonic, on the other hand, adjusted his glove, then he looked back at Sunny, and they both nodded with determinate looks. After that, they boosted towards the Egg Driller, and Eggman himself only smiled sinisterly.

The doctor made the drill separate from the rest of the kart, and then launched it towards the Alicorn and the Hedgehog.

Sonic immediately moved aside, but Sunny smirked and turned the drill into a lot of glitter, while Eggman started to launch a bunch of missiles to Sonic. However, he not only dodged the missiles and made them explode in the ground, but he also managed to make them to crash against each other.

Eggman groaned, and so, he pressed a button to take out two driller from the sides of the kart, and launched both of them to Sonic.

The hedgehog noticed that and started to run away, but soon enough, Sunny joined him.

"I think we should wrap this one quickly!" Sonic stated with a smirk.

"Me too!" Sunny agreed, also smirking. "Wanna give Eggman a bit of his own medicine?" she asked.

"Girl, you just read my mind!" Sonic said with a chuckle.

And so, both of them turned around and boosted towards the drills, before jumping over them and then boost towards Eggman once again, while the drillers spin in the air before following them once again.

Meanwhile, Eggman panicked once he noticed that Sonic and SUnny were boosting towards him. "Oh boy..." he complained, as his mustached flatted a bit.

Sonic charged up a Spindash and crashed against the Egg Driller, causing Eggman to hang into his chair. Then, Sonic landed on earth and grabbed Sunny in the air, before launching her towards Eggman.

Eggman panicked even more, but he couldn't escape, because Sunny used earth pony magic to attach vines to the kart and avoid any attempt of escaping. Then, Sunny used her magic and punched the Egg Driller with another laser beam, startling Eggman even more now.

And for the finisher, Sunny elevated in the air, and Sonic jumped curled into a ball. Then, Sunny levitated Sonic and started to spin him really fast around her, while Sonic himself charged electricity, and after a while, Sunny launched Sonic towards Eggman, with Sonic being surrounded by both a golden aura and his electrical powers.

As a result, Eggman screamed in a very girl-ish way, and so, he pressed the eject button on the Egg Driller, which caused him to be sent backwards in the air with everything and his Eggmobile.

"CURSE YOU, SUNNY STARSCOUT! COURSE YOU TOO, HEDGEHOG!" Eggman shouted in anger as he was ejected away.

As he did that, Sonic crashed against the Egg Driller and smashed it completely, but the cherry on the top was when the two drillers from before also arrived and crashed against the Egg Driller, making it explode entirely.

The others saw everything with amazed looks, specially by the last trick pulled by both Sonic and Sunny.

Misty, however, looked in horror how they almost crushed Eggman, but since he left save and sound, or sorta, she sighed in relief, and then, she decided to run away before anyone could notice.

Soon enough, Sonic and Sunny went back with their friends, as they smiled at each other and fist/hoof bumped.

"Guys! That was BEYOND amazing!" Hitch said with sparkling eyes.

"I mean, I knew you were good at fighting, but this is something else!" Tails exclaimed as well with a smile and sparkling eyes.

"Thanks, guys!" Sonic said with a smirk. "Now that should teach Egghead to not mess with us ever again, right Misty?" he stated with a smile.

However, since nobody replied, they all realized that Misty was gone.

"Uh... Misty?" Sunny called out confused.

Zipp, however, noticed something below the bush were Misty was hiding before, and when she lifted it up, she found broken glass...

She frowned, then she looked back at the Brighthouse and saw that the hole in the Crystal Room was still there.

"Something's wrong with that mare..." Zipp muttered to herself with suspicion. "Was she really hiding from Eggman... or was she hiding from somepony else?" she questioned with concern.

She knew perfectly that nopony would trust her if she said that she suspects something about Misty, specially Tails and Izzy, which is why she won't tell anyone about her suspicions... for now...

THE END...?

Author's Note:

Welp... This chapter went through 5 different drafts in a matter of 2 days, but this is the definitive one.

I am not satisfied with the final result, to tell the truth, but it doesn't matter this time. I don't have any other pre-established plots in mind, so I'm just gonna do what I've been doing so far: Adapt the episode the way I find the best.

Also, if that One-Shot of IDW based on the next special (called Bridlewood Stock) comes out in June, wouldn't that mean that Chapter 4 comes out this month?

I'm just gonna leave that there. If it doesn't comes out, you already know who to blame for giving you fake hopes :)

P.D: Tails is a W wingman.

PreviousChapters Next