• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,178 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,178

PreviousChapters Next
62. Bridlewoodstock 2.0

Bridlewoodstock arrived... Again!

Since Unicorns loved the holiday so much, they decided to celebrate it everytime the moon reached it's full phase, which is also when the Lumi-Bloom happens again, so it's perfect!

Right now, in Pipp's stand, Pipp herself was twirling her mane dryer around, before flying up and wink.

Pipp:
I'm feelin'
Fresh
Like my mane is on fleek
Happiness is all I need
Spreadin' love from you to me
Uh, Uh

As Pipp started to sing, she mane dried Fifi's mane and gave her a big poofy style in a ponytail with sparkles, which made Fifi smile widely with sparkling eyes, as she touched her mane.

Next, Posey got her mane covered in a mane style machine that gave a rainbow glow, before it stopped and released, which gave her mane some green highlights, and Posey smiled with sparkling eyes as well.

Now, Pipp used her mane spray on Thunder, as the pegasus guard closed his eyes with a smile while Pipp sprayed him.

Somethin' about the way I'm feelin' (feelin')
Like everypony got a glow (Glow)
Shinin' brightly with a power (Power)
To spread the colors of the rainbow (Rainbow)

Then, Pipp placed some style glasses on Alphabittle, who had some highlights and flowers on him, while Pipp and him took a selfie together and smiled at the camera.

The next picture showed Onyx and Bongo Beats taking a selfie together, while their manes had some accessories and highlights on them.

Now, the next picture showed the Mane 6's hooves together with some accessories, while Hitch hoof's had a hooficure on it and sparkles around it.

Then, Pipp winked and twirled Fifi's chair around, twirling the delivery pegasus in the process as her towel came off from the twirl.

Later on, Fifi, Posey and Thunder all posed at their makeover: Fifi had flowers in her mane with some purple highlights and purple eyeshadows; Posey had flowers and green highlights on her mane, a pink eyeshadow and a new hooficure with an accessory on the right side of her hind leg; and Thunder had a punk style mane with blue, green and reddish streaks, while also having some accessories on him.

"Ooh! Yeah!" Pipp cheered, pointing to the three ponies with a smirk. "Check it out. That is how it's done! Love it!" She sang the last word, then came up to Fifi, who was wearing heart-shaped glasses with a smirk. "It's giving style…" Pipp started, now flying up to Posey and smiling a little, also lifting her hoof up that gave a sparkly glow. "It's giving sparkle…" She continued, now going with Thunder. "It's giving glam!" She finished, while Thunder smiled and spread his wings in a pose.

The crowd of ponies in front of her watched and clapped their hooves together with sparkling eyes.

"I can't wait for my turn!" Windy said in excitement.

"Great!" Pipp said with a smile, while the rest of the Mane 6 were behind her, and she brought out her mane spray and twirled it around. "Who's next to get festival-fabulous?" She asked to the crowd, but as she pressed on the mane spray, it only gave out a tiny spray, which made her eyes widen, and she gasped in shock. "Oh no! Am I out of manespray!?"

"Uh, Pipp?" Zipp called out to her sister, while Amy and her were next to a pile of boxes. "It's not just manespray..."

"We're out of everything!" Amy exclaimed in panic, as she showed the empty boxes, while a raccoonicorn held out a mane spray bottle.

"And the line of ponies isn't going to get smaller anytime soon..." Rouge said a bit concerned, since she was checking out all the ponies outside of Pipp's stand, waiting for their turn to get some makeover as well.

"What?!" Pipp said with a panicked look. "What happened to all the beauty supplies I ordered from Mane Melody?!"


In a random place of Bridlewood, the Mobian males stared at a swamp.

This swamp in particular had nothing so special... Except for the fact that it had a Pegasus Cart stuck on it with all the supplies Pipp's looking for in the Bridlewoodstock festival.

Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles stared at it with bored expressions, and Tails looked at it with a raised eyebrow, while Omega had no clue on what was exactly wrong.

"Okay... How the hell did we ended up like this again?" Sonic asked.

"You and I were dragging the cart, Hedgehog," Shadow replied with his arms crossed. "Then Knuckles sneezed, hit Tails, who hit the cart, which hit us, which made us trip and sent the cart flying..."

"Huh... So I pushed the cart on you two..." Tails realized. "Does that makes me strong, or an idiot?"

"For your own sake, Tails, I'm not answering that," Knuckles deadpanned.


Pipp, Amy and Rouge got nervous after remembering that the guys went to grab the supplies.

To this, Sunny chuckled nervously and sweated a bit. "Uh… Nopony panic" She told the three girls, who looked at her nervously, but Sunny gave them a calming smile. "I'm sure they're just running late!"

And yet, the trio didn't felt assured as she ran up to the tarp. "But all these ponies have come for… our… makeovers!" Pipp pointed out, as she began to hyperventilate. "We can't keep them waiting!"

"R-Right..." Amy said nervously, as she shook her head. "I-I think we should keep the other ponies busy until the supplies arrive!"

"Agreed!" Pipp said with a nod. "In the meantime, I have to find that shipment or my reputation will be ruined!" She stated, now walking up to the tarp, before giving a fierce expression. "No! I'll handle it" She then turned to her friends. "Can you ponies keep things running while I fix this?"

"Of course!" Sunny said with a smile. "And, uh, how exactly?"

"Oh just the basics..." Pipp shrugged with a small smile, now giving to her friends the things they needed to use. "You need french braiding, fresh branding, pierce branding and floral branding," She stated, as she gave Izzy some brushes and a mirror, gave Zipp a box full of accessories, gave Misty some brushes, gave Sunny some flowers, and then went up to Hitch with a frown. "And make sure to post everything on Clip Trot and Ponygram!" She added, making Hitch feel nervous, while Pipp flew off the tart. "Okay, bye!"

The rest of the Mane 6 just stood there with blank stares because they understood nothing of what she just said, while Amy and Rouge were not so sure about this.

"Uhhh, did you ponies get any of that?" Izzy asked her friends confused.

The others shook their heads. "No/Neigh way/Not a word/Na-ah," Zipp, Sunny, Hitch and Misty said together, not getting what Pipp told them either.

"Couldn't she had write it down, at least? It would've been nice..." Misty pointed out with concern.

Then, Sunny came up to the tarp and opened it slightly, seeing that Windy was looking at her phone with an excited smile, while other ponies were waiting in line.

"But, I guess we'll just have to improvise!" Sunny stated to her friends.

"I don't like were this is going..." Rouge muttered with a deadpan, while Amy at her side gulped nervously


Later on, the rest of the Mane 6 started their jobs.

Yet for some reason they choose Zipp to be the one in charge of social media... Yeah, this isn't ending well. She looked at her phone-tablet and prepared to make a ponygram livestream.

"Ponygram. Okay. How hard can this be?" Zipp asked herself with a smile as she started the live, turning the camera around and making it face her, while some emojis started appearing. "Oops. Is it on? Am I live?" She asked herself as she tapped the screen, just to realize that it was on. "Uhhhh, h-hey! Uh, this is Zipp, coming at you live from the Mane Melody Festival Fabulous Tent at Bridlewoodstock!" She then turned the camera to Hitch. "And as you can see, everything is going great!"

However, things were not going great, because Hitch looked nervous and smiled that way, as he brushed on an elderly unicorn mare mane, when some kind of braid came off, and that made Hitch panic. "I have no idea what I'm doing!" He cried out in panic, which startled the elder mare.

At that, Zipp turned the camera away from Hitch and sweated with a nervous smile, before turning the camera to Sunny, who was doing Dahlia's mane, who had pink highlights and eyeshadows, while her mane was tied up with flowers and a wing accessory on it. However, Sunny was having trouble tying it up, to the point she made it too tight, and that made Dahlia's mane to fall again and cover her head.

"Hey!" Dahlia called out from under her mane, while Sunny felt nervous and guilty.

Amy facepalmed and Rouge rubbed her eyes to not explode in anger against the two earth ponies/lovebirds.

Then, Izzy then came up from behind Sunny, who looked confused at her unicorn friend. "Mud masks are just mud, right?" She asked them cheerfully, as she held out a bowl full of mud that had some sticks on it, and Sunny gave her an unamused expression before facing the camera. "Hello!" Izzy cheered, as she waved her hoof to the camera.

Zipp turned the camera back to her with a nervous expression. "Uh, so, uh, yeah, make sure you stop by! Uh, okay, goodbye!" She then tapped on her phone to stop the streaming, but accidentally turned on the picture filters, the first one showing her as a clown. "How do I turn it off?" She tapped again, making it look like she's a bull. "H-How do I turn it off?!" She then tapped again to turn off the stream, but had trouble and got closer to the camera in panic.

"That's it! Give me the camera, Zipp!" Amy's voice called out, as she pushed Zipp away and snatched her phone from her hooves, while she fell to the ground with a yelp, as Amy turned off the livestream.


Somewhere in the forest, Pipp saw the whole thing and gasped, before tossing her phone away.

"What! Are! They! Doing?!" Pipp asked herself in panic, before she turned and saw something that made her gasp more. "No, my supplies!"

She saw that Sonic and Shadow were tied to the cart with Pipp's supplies, as they both ran on their places to try and take the cart out of the mud, with Tails, Knuckles and Omega pushing it from behind, but they weren't moving the cart a single inch.

To this, Pipp rushed to them and frowned. "What in the name of styling happened here?!"

The five of them stopped what they were doing and looked at Pipp with wide eyes, while Sonic even panicked and gulped with a sheepish smile.

"Um... Hi, uh, Little Pipp!" Sonic greeted her nervously with a eave of his hand.

"Don't you 'Little Pipp' me, Sonic!" Pipp said with a frown, as she dragged Sonic from his jacket. "Care to explain what is the meaning of this?!" She asked enraged, pointing at the cart stuck in the mud.

Sonic chuckled sheepishly. "Well, long-story short: One of us sneezed, then pushed the other, then pushed the cart, which made two of us trip, and then the cart was sent flying and got stuck on the mud..." He explained nervously. "Are we, uh, getting grounded for this?" He added with a slight blush, and Shadow at his side rolled his eyes.

"You are if you don't help me to get this cart out of here!" Pipp stated, as she went to the back of the cart and tried to push it free, grunting in the process and hitting it with her back, before she started sobbing a bit, and then she got a determined expression. "This is a style emergency!" She stated, as she went up and flew around, before flying fast like a blur with a roar.

Pipp whooshed past two raccoonicorns, who were having some tea and crumpets, just when Pipp hit her supply cart with a slam, which startled the two raccoonicorns as they gave bored expressions.

Pipp, on the other hand, hit the cart face first and then slid off it. Pipp fell into the mud puddle, then she got up, now covered in mud while spitting some out, before starting to sob again.

Sonic immediately went to help her get out of the mud and tried to clean off as much mud as possible, also drying some of her tears with his thumbs.

"Pipp, we'll get that thing out of there, even if it takes us the whole day!" Sonic assured her with that smile that always melted her heart and cheered her up, which caused in her the desired effect for the Blue Blur.

Meanwhile, Shadow lay on the cart with a bored expression. "I'll never understand her bipolarity..."

"She's a girl, dumbass," Knuckles pointed out. "All of them are like that. Sometimes, Izzy also goes from one emotion to another one with no logical reason behind..."

"Zipp too. And trust me, you don't want to see her with a bipolarity attack..." Tails deadpanned with his arms crossed.

Just then, Omega came by and looked at the three other Mobians. "I'll never understand woman..."

"Dude, we're all on that page here..." Knuckles deadpanned, while Tails and Shadow nodded in agreement.


Back at Mane Melody, Izzy was going through some stuff in a couple of bowls.

Then, Izzy then gasped with sparkling eyes at the stuff. "There's so much cool stuff here! Anything can be a hair accessory!" She said cheerfully, as she held out a spoon and placed it on Thunder's mane. "Like this! Or this!" She then placed a kabob stick on Posey's mane.

"Um.../Wait…" Both Thunder and Posey said in unison, trying to say something to Izzy, but then their eyes widened when they saw Izzy rolling in a wagon full of dead branches, twigs, and some crystals.

"I found this in a swamp!" Izzy cheered, twirling around and holding up a pile, also smiling with sparkling eyes.

Both Posey and Thunder cringed at this, since they had a bad feeling of what Izzy was planning.


Meanwhile, Pipp watched how things were going through the livestream.

First, she saw Hitch holding up a face mask jar and a brush, while he saw a group of ponies, including the Pippsqueaks, in front of him, as the Pippsqueaks giggled a bit.

"Okay. Mud masks. It's just like painting a wall... right?" Hitch asked nervously, as he held up the brush that had some mud mask on it.

Soon, we see through the livestream that Hitch was applying mud masks on the ponies, but he was brushing them too hard, which obviously made the ponies grunt a bit in pain.

The Pippsqueaks were groaning too from the messy mud mask Hitch gave them, and Seashell even started to tear up. "Ew!/Hey!/You got mud in my mane!" They called out.

Hitch smiled sheepishly at this and waved at the camera with the brush.

"What is he doing?!" Pipp's voice asked in panic.

"Screwing things up. Nothing new," Knuckles voice said in a bored tone.

The next scene showed Izzy putting some mud, rocks and twigs on Onyx, while Sunny and Misty watched nervously, also sweating a bit.

"It's swamp chic!" Izzy cheerfully said with a wink, while Sunny and Misty smiled nervously and Onyx gave Izzy a look.

"That's not even a style, Izzy!" Rouge's voice said from behind in anger, followed by a groan from her.

To this, Zipp looked nervously at the camera, because things were clearly going very wrong so far.


After watching all of this, Pipp felt completely in shock, and the boys around her as well.

They were all still covered in mud, and they couldn't still get the cart off the swamp so far... Although they were never gonna if they kept watching the whole livestream, anyways.

"This is a nightmare! We've got to get back in there!" Pipp said, as she started to push the cart again.

Soon, Knuckles and Tails joined her, while Sonic and Shadow went to the front part and tried to pull it out of there, and Omega joined the two hedgehogs on this side as well.

At first, it seemed that the cart was actually moving and was finally going to get out of there, but then, Sonic and Shadow ended up boosting away without the cart, and Omega flew away as well, while Knuckles, Tails and Pipp got pushed back, falling on the swamp and getting more mud over them.

The trio got out and cough mud, while Pipp gave a bored expression. "COME ON!"

"This is starting to get annoying and stupid..." Tails said with a frown.

After that, he took a deep breath and then dived on the swamp, as he started to push the cart from below.

Seeing what he wanted to do, Knuckles and Pipp smiled and quickly got behind the cart to push it again, while Sonic, Shadow and Omega came back, all of them having leaves attached to their bodies.

Yet, once they saw that the rest were still trying, they quickly went and started to pull the cart again, while this time around, it did started to move. And, after some effort, the cart finally got out of the swamp, all thanks to the fact that Tails pushed it from below.

"Yes!/Yeah!" Knuckles and Pipp cheered, while Tails took a deep breath to catch some air back after pushing the cart.

"Nicely done, little bro!" Sonic cheered to him as well, and Tails smiled, while they both fist bumped.

"I suggest we move forward before this festival leads to disaster," Omega informed.

"Right! We gotta get back to Bridlewoodstock!" Pipp stated.

"Then get on board, and let this faker and I drag you back to the festival!" Sonic stated, as both him and Shadow were tied to the cart.

Soon, Tails, Knuckles and Pipp got over the cart and hanged to it, while Omega grabbed it from behind, and as Sonic started to run over his place, making an 8 shape with his feet, Shadow charged up his air shoes.

And then, they both boosted away with the cart, heading towards Bridlewoodstock.


Back at the tent, Zipp, Sunny, Misty and Hitch were... doing their best, I guess.

Then, Sunny chuckled nervously. "Ponies, I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"And here I thought that styling wasn't that difficult..." Misty chuckled sheepishly. "Pipp makes this looks so easy!"

"You're telling me!" Zipp agree, holding up a plant vine and a crystal. "I don't know how to do any of this stuff!"

"Okay, time for an intervention!" Amy said, as Rouge nodded and followed along, with the two Mobian girls approaching the ponies. "Guys, you are thinking this way too much."

"Huh?" The ponies said confused.

"You don't need to think through this so much!" Rouge said, while rolling her eyes. "Instead of worrying so much on what Pipp's gonna think, worry on how they wanna look!"

However, the ponies but Izzy blinked a few times, clearly not getting what they meant.

"Seriously?!" Amy said with anger. "What is so hard to understand?! Just don't worry about it and enjoy what you do!"

Just then, Izzy got between her friends and giggled. "What Amy and Rouge are saying is that you don't need to worry so much!" She said to her friends, as she brought out a pack of flowers. "Just. Have. Fun!" She added, singing the last word and tossing some flowers around.

"Uh, what do you mean, Iz?" Misty asked confused.

"I'll show you!" Izzy stated cheerfully, as she grabbed some makeup tools and got to a pony with a brush and manedryer on her hooves.

Then, she quickly made makeover, giving the mare a style that had some leaves and vines, also making the mane more poofy.

The others watched her confused, while Izzy walked past them with some flowers and vines on her. Next, she did the pony's hooves with blue hooficure, which made others' eyes widen. Finally, Izzy dusted the mare's hooves with a smile and then showed the pony.

The pony mare looked at her new style, wearing a green cape with red flowers, some leaves on her neck and blue bubble hooficures. She smiled with sparkling eyes at her new look.

"Yes! Exactly!" Amy said, as she quickly grabbed her phone and livestreamed the whole thing. "She got it fast!"

"Have I ever told you you're my favorite pony, Izzy?" Rouge asked her playfully, before zooming to Zipp and push her towards a certain direction. "Now you go!"

Pipp:
I'm feelin'
Fresh
Like my mane is on fleek
Happiness is all I need
Spreadin' love from you to me
I'm feelin'
Fresh

Seeing what Amy, Rouge and Izzy meant, Zipp decided to try it out herself. She came up behind Posey, holding up a flower and thinking what to do with it, while Posey gulped nervously. Then, Zipp smiled and color painted Posey's fur, putting some flowers on her.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Posey said with a wide smile as she looked at herself, while Zipp smiled from the compliment and Amy came by to livestream the moment.

...Celebration never ends
Oh, 'cause we always a ten
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo

Then, Izzy did another pony's look for the festival, while said pony mare smiled with sparkling eyes.

Next, Misty did Windy's makeover, while the pegasus mare looked at herself in the mirror. She had blue and green highlights on her mane and tail, a blue cape with plant vines on it, and a homemade crown made of crystals, which made Misty smile at her work, while Rouge arrived and livestreamed that after doing the same with Izzy.

Now, Hitch held up a face brush in front of Thunder, who got his eyes closed while Hitch felt really nervous and used the puff on Thunder, which made Hitch panic a little, until Sunny came up to him.

"We've got this!" Sunny encouraged Hitch with a smile, as she brought out her face brush and puffed it in green makeup.

I'm my best self, everypony can tell
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo
I'm my best self, everypony can tell

Izzy and Misty placed a flower crown on a pony each, as the ponies smiled with sparkling eyes, with the two unicorn mares smiling back.

Zipp painted more flowers on the ponies, while a pony mare smiled at her look and made a pose.

And finally, Sunny and Hitch finished Thunder's look, now having multicolor face makeup, and he looked at his new appearance.

"Whoa! Festival style is wild!" Thunder said with a smile and sparkling eyes, also laughing a bit, while Amy was livestreaming this with a smile.

"See? It wasn't so difficult now, was it?" Rouge asked the ponies playfully, also laying on Hitch's shoulder with a smirk.

The rest of the Mane 6 nodded, then looked at each other with smiles, but just when they were going to hooftap each other, they heard Pipp yelping.

The young pegasus came rushing in through the tent, while the Mobian males dragged the cart inside with grunts, and both Sonic and Shadow were sweating and panting exhausted.

"I'm back! Everyone, stop panicking!" Pipp called out, but then she realized that nopony was panicking. "Huh?" She said confused and surprised, because she saw the ponies liking her friends' work, including Jazz as she walked by.

"Check out how different I look!" Windy said to Posey in excitement, while Posey had a new mane look with two buns tied with three branches that had leaves.

"I love these eco-friendly accessories!" Posey added with a smile, as she and Windy took a picture together with their new looks.

Tails and Knuckles, who were over Omega's shoulders, got down and looked with wide eyes at the ponies around.

"Whoa..." Tails said amazed. "I wasn't expecting this considering what we saw earlier on the livestream..."

"Ditto..." Knuckles agreed with a nod.

Omega looked around and scanned all the ponies around for a while. "I find 0 customers unpleased. I label this situation as not what my parameters expected."

Pipp could only silently agreed with what Omega said, because she wasn't expecting so many happy customers, either.

"Oh, thank hoofness!" Hitch said in relief with sparkling eyes, as he and the rest of Pipp's friends approached her.

"This makeup stuff is way harder than it looks!" Zipp added a bit concerned.

"But it was fun!" Sunny pointed out with a smile.

"Even though it took us a while to get the hang of it, heheh..." Misty chuckled sheepishly.

"And we might or not might had pushed them in the right direction!" Amy added with a smirk, as she and Rouge fist bumped each other.

"You like what we did? Hmm?" Izzy asked, as she, Sunny and Misty looked at Pipp with smiles and sparkling eyes.

"Ponies, I…" Pipp started, before giving a smile with sparkling eyes as well. "I love it!" She cheered, before she looked at the ponies her friends did their makeup on and gave a gasp. "Oh, so unique! So creative! I mean, maybe not quite as polished as I'd do it, but…" She said, after looking at the two ponies, Posey and Windy, also inspecting the looks before returning to her friends with a smile. "But maybe that's what festival fashion is about. Trying something new!" She added, giving sparkling eyes again. "I'm inspired! What do you say, ponies? Let's get styliiiiing!" She sang, while holding some hoof polish and a curling iron with sparkling eyes and a smile.

The rest of the Mane 6 smiled in response, but as the ponies went to keep styling, Amy and Rouge came to notice that Sonic and Shadow were panting exhausted and sitting down on a pair of chairs.

"Uh... What the hell happened to you two?" Rouge asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We ran 9.4 kilometers in unison while dragging a cart full of makeup, a pegasus, a fox, an echidna, and a 1230 kg robot..." Sonic replied with an anxious look.

Amy and Rouge's eyes widened after Sonic said that. "... I... Wasn't expecting that kind of answer..." Amy confessed.

"I don't want to see that cart in my life ever again––" Shadow tried to say, but as he looked at his side, his eyes widened when he saw the cart with Pipp's supplies. "OH, COME ON!"

Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo
I'm my best self, everypony can tell
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo

Pipp made a homemade flower crown with crystals and held it with a wide smile and sparkling eyes, as she turned and looked at Izzy, who was holding the same thing, and the two smiled at each other.

Then, Zipp placed a flower on Fifi's mane, as the delivery pegasus smiled with sparkling eyes, while Zipp and Pipp watched with a smile.

Next, Pipp did Flare's face, as the pegasus mare held up a mirror and looked at her makeup face, while Pipp turned to Hitch with a smirk, since Hitch was writing it down on his journal, and the two ponies smiled at each other.

Now, Pipp and Misty did a couple of ponies' hooves together, as they finished and the two ponies smiled at their hooficures, with Pipp and Misty smiling at each other as well.

Then, Sunny held up a brush and manespray, as Pipp did the same and the two smiled at each other.

The Mane 6's Cutie Marks began to glow together, and they took a picture along Rouge and Amy after having everypony done and ready for the second Bridlewoodstock Music Festival in Equestria.

THE END

Author's Note:

Honestly, that joke with Rufus not recognizing Pipp just because she was covered in mud was stupid. I got rid of that, thankfully.

I kind of didn't had a full picture with this episode as a whole, to be honest, because I didn't planned to use it at all at first. And yet, here it is... I'm satisfied with the final result, even though I know it could've been handled better.

Also, I didn't said this in the previous chapter, but don't expect the remaining episodes to tease MYM Season 4, because I want to keep that season as a massive surprise, even if it involves the multiverse.

Anyways. I'm honestly not excited to make the next TYT Bridlewoodstock themed episode, because I hate it to be frank, but I'm still gonna do it because I know myself: I won't have peace ever again if I don't adapt it.

By the way, happy holidays, everyone! I hope you all have a good time and enjoy Christmas with your beloved ones. Thanks for an amazing year on the platform! :pinkiehappy:

That's all for today. See you next time! :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next