• Published 14th Sep 2022
  • 2,177 Views, 591 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale - BronySonicFan



Living in Maretime Bay, our Pony BESTIES are having a ton of fun together! And with so many Mobians in the crew: Adventures, wacky situations and tons of more fun are guaranteed!

  • ...
14
 591
 2,177

PreviousChapters Next
32. Baby Critters Club

"Are you sure you're okay to critter-sit for us, Jazz?" Sunny asked, standing with the rest of the Mane 5 in front of the Brighthouse door, wearing some fancy dresses, on their way to some party and looking at Jazz with concerned looks. "We don't have to go" she said with a little smile.

"Oh, you ponies enjoy your night out" Jazz said to them with a smile. "I'm sure these little floofs won't be a problem" she said with a cute tone while giving the critters a smile, as they give cute looks at Jazz with sparkling eyes. The pink bunnycorn, however, just gave a bored expression, which made the other critters to give him a look as one of them nudge his shoulder. Now getting the picture, the bunnycorn gave a cute look with sparkling eyes as well.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can handle it" Hitch said confidently to Jazz’s with a smile approaching at her side. "Just don't let McSnips-a-lot get a hold of anything sharp!" he sternly said, which made Jazz scared a bit from Hitch's sudden seriousness.

"And don't let them get into my marshmallow spread!" Zipp sternly pointed out.

"Or poop in my craft corner! Again!" Izzy said in an irritated tone, which was weird because she was usually cheerful.

"And most importantly, do... NOT... let them into the bedroom!" Pipp finished with a scary, most serious look to Jazz, not wanting the critters to be in their bedrooms to make a mess.

Jazz started to sweat and looked around with a nervous smile. "McSnips-a-what?" she asked nervously, while the Mane 5 looked at her with an unamused expression.

"Do I have to?" Knuckles' voice spoke with concern, while Tails just walked towards the Mane 5, only wearing a black smoking and a red bowtie, and Sonic - wearing a light blue shirt, white smoking and button-up shirt and a red tie - pushed Knuckles towards the exit. The echidna wore a white button-up shirt, brown smoking, black tie and regular white gloves instead of his usual boxing ones.

"We all accessed to do this, Knucklehead, so don't back up right now!" Sonic stated with a frown.

"Sorry to get a bit late, but Knuckles didn't wanted to put on the freaking tie" Tails explained a bit concerned.

"I hate it, okay?" Knuckles confessed. "This thing is crushing my neck, I feel like I could explode at any second!" he exclaimed dramatically.

"Just ignore him and we'll be fine" Sonic said with a bored expression, then he walked towards Jazz. "Also, Floppy's probably the only critter around that's gonna hear you and obey" he whispered to her with a proud smile. "My baby is very well trained" he added with a wink, walking out of the Brighthouse, being followed by Tails and a grumpy Knuckles.

"Think that's it! Come on! We're going to be late!" Pipp called out with a smile, as the rest of the Mane 5 did the same and they all followed Team Sonic out of the Brighthouse. Pipp popped her head back inside and gave a smile to Jazz. "Thanks so much for doing this, Jazz! Just put the critters to bed, and you'll be fine! Byeeeee!" she said quickly, waving at Jazz before closing the door to catch up with the others.

Jazz was left in the middle of the Brighthouse, unsure what to say after the Mane 5 and Team Sonic left. "Well... that should all be easy enough. Eh, critters?" she asked, turning to the critter’s section, but then her eyes widened in shock as she realized the critters were not there. "Uh, critters? Don't be scared. It's just me, Jazz" she said as she looked through the houses of the critters, but then heard clicking sounds. "Huh?" she asked looking around, not knowing the critters were moving around in the shadows. "Hey, come on, critters. It's bedtime. Where are you—?" she tried to ask, but then screamed as she ducked to an incoming raccoonicorn, who was laughing while swinging on a ceiling decoration. "Huh?" Jazz asked herself, as she turned and gasped as she saw the bunnycorns jumping on the couch while laughing. "Whoa! What?!" she cried out, but then ducked again at two birds flying at high speed while squawking. "Down from there!" she called out to the birds, and then saw a pegasnail clicking on the TV remote as it kept changing the channel. "Stop that!" she scolded the snail.

McSnips then came crawling by with a fork and a plate of a piece of cake. Jazz gasped and trotted to catch McSnips while panting, and then McSnips clamped at the side of the wall somehow as Jazz looked up at him.

"Where'd you get a birthday cake?!" she asked in disbelief, and then the cake fell off his plate and landed on Jazz’s face and slipped off, making the earth pony stylish to give a bored expression.

Jazz then looked at the ground in shock as she saw the bunnycorns laughing while playing with what’s left of the cake, making even more mess.

"No!" Jazz called out with an irritated look, while the critters stopped, leaving the Brighthouse like a mess. "I promised the ponies I'd put you to bed! Time to settle down!" she scolded them, but then the critters continue their havoc as they laughed while making even more messes, and Jazz sighed at this outcome.

A raccoonicorn bitted on a pillow and it shook it around in its mouth with some stuffing coming out.

McSnips threw a knife at a cake with a Pipp sculpture pose on top as the knife slice threw the legs. McSnips walked off, while the Pipp sculpture fell off the cake and into the table with a splat.

The birds flew around while squawking as they flew by a shelf that nearly made one plant pot fall off, but Jazz caught it juts in time. "Whoa! Hey!" she cried out as she caught a pillow that was tossed at her. "This is way too much energy!" she said with worry, arriving with the pegasnail that is still flipping the channels on the TV, giving a nervous smile. "Hey, who wants a nice hot cocoa, huh?" she asked nervously. "Hmm?" she exclaimed in panic, seeing the raccoonicorns laughing and going upstairs. "No! No! Not upstairs!" Jazz cried out.

She tried to chase after them, but then slipped on the spilled destroyed sculpture of Pipp from the cake and fell on a piece of cake face on. Jazz got up and shook the cake off her face, then gasped when she saw the rest of the critters going upstairs as they laughed and she chased after them. "Not the bedroom!" she called out to them.


Once Jazz made it to the bedroom, she opened the doors and gave off an even worried look.

She saw the raccoonicorns, one on top the other, wearing Zipp's Z-Goggles, then they crashed into the closet door that opened up and a bunch of stuff fell on them.

Jazz looked down and gasped in shock when she saw the birds singing in one of Pipp’s music stations. Jazz gasped again as she screamed when she saw the pegasnails trailing glitter on Izzy's bed from the jar of glitter as they laughed.

"No-no-no-no-no-no-no!" Jazz cried out in panic, picking up a magazine of Pipp from the floor. "Hey, critters! Who wants a sleepy bedtime story?" she called out to the critters, while two of them came up with squeaks and looked at her with sparkling eyes. "Awww…" Jazz cooed at the critters, but then a bunnycorn laughed and launched itself to the magazine, snatching it from Jazz’s hooves and ripped it to shreds, while Jazz sighed and putted her head down. "Come on! Ugh!" she groaned with a face hoof and grabbed her head.

As she tried to think of a way to get the critters under control, she saw them laughing and playing around Sonic's side of the room. She also saw some racconicorns juggling the Chaos Emeralds at Tails side of the room, and even a pegasnail messing with Knuckles side of the room with glitter.

Jazz smirked, now with a plan on her mind. "Okay... How about a nice relaxing lullaby?" she, walking up to Kenneth and grabbing the microphone from him. "Give me that!" she angrily called out, having enough of the critters' misbehavior and got into a tug-a-war with Kenneth as she grunted in effort, but Kenneth was surprisingly stronger since he won the tug and he and Jazz were pushed back from each other. "Aah!" Jazz cried out as she crashed into the closet, having a pile of stuff fall over her.

Then, the two bunnycorns looked at Sunny's Alicorn mirror as one of them looked at their reflection. "Ooh…" the yellow one said as it clicked on a button.

The mirror turned on and showed Opaline, who was curling her mane and had a face mask on her. "What? Who is this? Is this a prank call?!" she questioned as she can’t see the bunnycorns at all, while they gave a confused look at this and looked at each other. "When I find out who you are...!" Opaline warned, but then the bunnycorns tossed the mirror away before she could finish.

McSnips started ripping pictures of the Mane 5 with his claws on Pipp's bed.

Jazz popped her head out of the pile and gasped in shock at the critters making an even more mess as they laughed. She saw the pegasnails making a trail of glitter on the walls and on Zipp’s poster, two bunnycorns pillow fighting each other, the birds singing on the microphone, a raccoonicorn and a pegasnail spilling the glitter on the floor around the room, and a bunnycorn pooping on Izzy’s crafting desk next to her bed.

"UGH!" Jazz groaned as she flopped to the floor. "I'm not a pet-sitter! I'm a stylist!" she cried out. At that moment, Floppy arrive at her side to nuzzle her for comfort, and Jazz smiled a bit. "Aww" she said at the little bunny. In case you're wondering, he was trying to get some sleep, but all the noise the other critters were causing didn't helped at all. "Sonic was right, you do are behaving yourself" Jazz told the bunny with a smile.

She then turned and saw a raccoonicorn climbing up on Pipp's bed and jumping on a pile of stuff. Then he jump back out with a hat, two sunglasses and a yellow scarf as the raccoonicorn laughed at this style, liking it.

Jazz got back up and she gasped, having an idea that just might work. "I'm a stylist!" she said cheerfully, picking up a mask from the pile as the critters looked at her. "Okay, so I guess you critters aren't ready to sleep, huh? Well, I'll be doing some super-fun makeovers downstaaiirs!" she sang the last word as she walked downstairs with a smirk, as Floppy immediately followed her.

The critters looked at each other for a moment before they laughed and followed Jazz out the room.


A bit later, Jazz placed some makeover down on the ground, while the critters come running towards her, shrugging at each other since they didn't knew what to do. Jazz, who was wearing sunglasses, a hat and a scarf on her, held up her makeover supplies on her hooves.

Mane 5:
We'll party, party, party, oh yeah

Sunny:
Kickin' off this party, all my ponies feelin' great

Pipp:
Manes right, looks tight

Mane 5:
We might glow the roof off this place!

Jazz did a little makeover on a pegasnail, making a little brush on its shell, a gem on its shell and giving her eyelash on its eyes, while the pegasnail smiled at her new look as she flew.

Critters then smile with sparkling eyes, finding the look on that pegasnail great and now wanting to try out as well.

Hitch:
You know it's gonna rain G-L-I-double-T-E-R

Jazz then placed some face mask on the raccoonicorns, who cheered at her.

Izzy:
When we're movin' these hooves like we're ClipTrot stars!

Jazz then sprayed on the birds, who were wearing tuxedos on with Kenneth wearing a hat that matched.

Then, she placed some face makeover on the raccoonicorns with a smile as the raccoonicorns posed at their new hairdos, wearing neck chains on their necks as well.

Jazz then smiled as she held up a rug. "You critters are killin' it!" she announced as she unrolled the rug on the floor to make a style stage path. "Mmm! Work that scuttle, critter girl!" she called out to the critters with a microphone on her hoof.

A raccoonicorn walked down the path of the rug with a robe around it as it did a twirl and unwrap itself to show the other raccoonicorns, who are stacked together to make them taller as they squeaked together.

"What a reveal!" Jazz said with a smile.

Then, McSnips appeared with his claws blue with starfish pictures on them while holding two pink cloths on his claws as he twirled around.

"McSnips-a-lot is serving claws! Work it! The glamor! The talent!" Jazz announced, but then realized something from the cloths McSnips was holding. "Are those curtains?" she asked herself as she turned and saw a window with pink shredded curtains. "Yikes!" she cried out nervously, putting a list on going to fix that before the Mane 5 and Team Sonic get back.


Sometime later, a pegasnail, a bunnycorn and Floppy posed at the cameras to take their pictures, with the former having a hat on its shell, the latter wearing a cape and Floppy using a black top hat and a monocle.

"Beachwear!" Jazz announced, while a raccoonicorn and two birds were wearing beach wears and the raccoonicorn held a beach ball. "Formal glamor!" Jazz announced again, as the critters formed a fashion line while they stroke poses. "High fashion!” Jazz announced again as the critters stacked their fashion style on as they smiled.

Jazz then smiled at the critters around her.

"Everycritter says, 'Gorgeous'!" Jazz cheered, while the critters cheered as well with Jazz’s phone facing them, and then she took the picture of them and their fashion clothing.


Later that night, Zipp opened the Brighthouse's doors with a smile.

"Hey, Jazz! We're back" Zipp called out to Jazz as the Mane 5 and Team Sonic walked back inside with Sunny laughing along the way.

And then, the whole group gasped when they saw the critters sleeping in their section, completely exhausted after the fashion clothing.

"Oh, you're home already?" Jazz asked with a smile, as the Mane 5 and Team Sonic turned and saw her sitting on the couch while reading a book.

Pipp smiled at Jazz as she walked towards her. "You would not believe the evening we've had!" she said excitedly.

"It was a fun night after all" Knuckles confessed with a smile.

"Says the guy who didn't wanted to leave at first" Sonic said mockingly, pushing Knuckles on his arm with a smirk.

Hitch smiled at the sleeping critters. "Wow, you got all the critters to go to bed?" he asked in amazement.

Izzy gasped in awe while Zipp looked on. "That's a first" she said surprised, as Zipp smiled at Izzy and nodded in agreement.

"That's impressive... we barely can make them listen" Tails pointed out impressed.

"I just did my best!" Jazz said with a smile.

"We knew you'd be able to get them under control" Sunny said to Jazz with a smile, while Pipp walked upstairs. "Maybe we should do this more often" she added while placing a hoof on Jazz and winking at her.

And then, Pipp's screamed loud enough for everyone in the Brighthouse to hear her, as all the others gasped at her screaming and raced upstairs. Pipp screamed in shock once she saw the bedroom in a complete mess.

The others came to Pipp's side and gasped at the sight of their room in a complete mess as they turned to Jazz in a shock state.

"Huh?" Izzy asked in confusion.

"Uh... Jazz? Did the critters got out of control and made a mess in here?" Sonic asked in a shocked tone.

Jazz looked at the Mane 5 and Team Sonic nervously as she gave a nervous laugh. "We... might've hit a few snags along the way?" she answered, uncertain on how to put it. She did managed to clean up the Brighthouse, but the bedroom was so messed up that she didn’t had enough time to clean it up before the others arrived.

"I wanna say so many things, and none are rated E for Everyone..." Knuckles said with an anxious expression.

THE END

PreviousChapters Next