• Published 11th Apr 2022
  • 632 Views, 4 Comments

Twilight Tragedy, The Element of Depression - wardex101



A sad story about Twilight Sparkle being sad and turn grey.

  • ...
3
 4
 632

Twilight Tragedy, The Element of Depression

It's a good day on ponyville. At Twilight's Castle, Twilight Sparkle just read some books that make twilight happier. She read a lot of books.

"Oh, I love this!"

Twilight said, she stopped reading because she has something to do. Later, Twilight Sparkle just came back to the library to read some books.

"It's time to read some books!"

Twilight said. She use magic to get some book to read, But the book seem to be blurred. "Huh?" Twilight get confused. She blink her eyes to see book, but still blurred. "I can't see. Why is book blurred?" Twilight went confusion.

"Let me get some um, friendship book!" Twilight is going to get another book, but it stopped. "What... what is friendship?" Twilight said. "Let me get some bo-" Twilight's memories begin to fade away. Her emotions seems to be filled with sadness.

"No... Why..? What book? I don't understand..."

Twilight said sadly. She started to cry, her memories that remember friendships and her friends fade away. "My friends... where are my-" She stopped talking, her mane and coat begin to turn grey. Twilight noticed her colors is turning grey. "Wh-what...? What happening to me? am I turning grey...?" She still crying. "I-I was right... I feel sad..." She started to sob. Then her colors being drained to grey. Making twilight sadder.

"I- I can't remember everything..." She is sobbing. Her grey reached her head, and begin to reach her horn. "My colors turn grey, and I'm so sad now..." Twilight's horn became grey. And now, Twilight Sparkle has turned completely grey. Making Twilight cry and sob. Twilight Sparkle just wanted to rename herself.

"I'm...Twilight Tragedy..."

She sob more. Her sadness and depression overcame her. Twilight felt depressed now. Her tears were dropping into the floor. She feel so much sad. "I just don't want to be happy..." She said. Feeling like loneliness.

"Twilight?"

A voice just come out to call Twilight. It's Spike.

He opened the door to the library and... saw her crying. "Twilight?! What happened to you?!" Spike said.

"Spike... I just don't want to be happy... I'm so sad... My colors turned grey because of depression..." Twilight sob sadly.

"Maybe discord turn you grey?" Spike asked a question.

"No! It wasn't!" Twilight Tragedy started sobbing again.

"Poor twilight... I have to call your friends first!" Spike run to the exit to find twilight's friends.

"They're not my friends... I don't need any friends..." Twilight Tragedy don't want to be friends.

Meanwhile...

Spike ran to the Sugarcube corner to call Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie!"

"Yes spike? What is it?" Pinkie asked spike.

"I have some bad news. Twilight Sparkle has turned grey because of depression!" Spike said.

"What?! Twilight lost her colors?!" Pinkie said when she was shocked.

"Umm, yeah, Let's find applejack!" Spike ran with pinkie to find applejack.

Later, Spike and pinkie ask applejack.

"Applejack, Twilight has turned grey. And she's so sad!" Spike said.

"Ah see. Let's call rainbow dash first!" Applejack, spike, and Pinkie Pie are going to find rainbow dash.

The three ran to call rainbow dash. "What is it?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Twilight has turned grey because she is depressed!" Spike said.

"Wait, what?!" Rainbow Dash was shocked.

Later, Spike said to rarity. "Twilight was sad, and she turned grey!" Spike said.

"Hmm. I think I got it. Wait, what about fluttershy?" Rarity asked.

Later...

"Fluttershy, Something wrong with twilight. She turned grey for sad reasons." Spike said to fluttershy.

Meanwhile...

Twilight Tragedy is still sobbing for a few minutes. The mane 5 came here to see twilight.

"Oh my goodness!" Fluttershy was shocked.

"You look so grey!" Rainbow Dash shocked.

"Oh darling, what did he do to you?" Rarity asked.

"Nopony... just a sadness feeling to me..." Twilight sighed.

"Aww... poor twilight... You look sad, and i think you make me sad..." Pinkie Pie said.

"I just don't want to be friends..." Twilight doesn't want to be friends.

"Come on, twilight, Don't be sad at all!" Applejack said.

"No... I don't want to be happy... I don't remember anything..." Twilight said. "I just want to be alone here..." Twilight sobbed.

"Aww... let me hug you!" Pinkie Pie hug twilight, but twilight still sobbing, Hug make twilight cry.

"How about i give you a smile?" Pinkie smiled at her, Twilight look at pinkie pie smile. Twilight started sob again and again.

"Leave me alone... I wanted to enter my room... It's such a sadly day..." Twilight went to her room, close it, and start sobbing more.

"I don't want to be happy..." she noticed the photo, contains twilight and her friends. She pick up the photo and saw herself.

"They're not my friends..." the photo was dropped, twilight's tears dropped into her photo. Twilight was still sobbing.

"Oh... I wanted to draw a sad face..." she grabbed a paper and colored pencil then draw a sad face. The sad face make twilight very sad. Another sad face was drawn.

Later, Ton of papers were covered with sad faces. It makes twilight very, very sad. Twilight love sadness when she turn grey. Rainbow Dash knocked a door.

"Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Leave me alone, rainbow dash..." Twilight sob more. she doesn't want her friends to enter.

Then rainbow dash left. Twilight was alone in her room. It is unhappiest day. Twilight Tragedy will stay unhappy and sad.

Later...

Twilight Tragedy draw another sad face. It make twilight so sad. Twilight Tragedy sob more sadly. Then, a door was opened by Starlight Glimmer.

Starlight Glimmer saw her. Something wrong with color.

"Twilight?" Starlight asked.

"W-what do you want...?" Twilight asked starlight.

"What happened to your color?" Starlight asked.

"I turned grey... because I'm very sad and depressed... and I don't want to be happy anymore..." Twilight whine and sob. Her tear shed and dropped to the ground, creating broken heart.

"Twilight, don't cry." Starlight begin to comfort twilight. Twilight is still crying while being comforted by starlight.

"I just want to ask you a question..." starlight asked twilight. "Why are you sad?"

"It's because I can't remember friendship... books... and my memories... It makes me sad!" Twilight sob more sadly.

"Twilight, Let's go visit canterlot. I'll ask celestia what happened to you." Starlight take twilight tragedy to the canterlot for a walk.

Later...

At the canterlot, Starlight Glimmer knocked the door.

"Hmm? Somepony knocked the door. Come in." Princess Celestia said. Starlight opened the door and tell Celestia.

"Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle has turned grey because she is very sad!" Then twilight tragedy show up.

The princesses gasped. "Twilight?! What happened to you?!" Luna asked twilight.

"I feel very depressed... My colors became grey... It's because I'm so sad..." Twilight answered sadly.

"Oh. Twilight, can you give me a hug?" Celestia asked for a hug.

"Yes..." Twilight hugged Celestia, sobbing sadly, so Celestia comfort twilight.

"Oh twilight... don't be sad, you can be happy, remember?" Celestia want twilight to be happy, but twilight don't want to.

"But i don't want to..." Twilight continue sobbing, she feel like sadness is magic, or element of depression.

"Twilight, Your friends is coming." Celestia said. Then twilight's friends come in.

"Twilight!" Spike said.

"Twilight, we're here to make you happy!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Come on twilight, be happy!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Please... I'm not your friends... and I wanted to rename myself..." Twilight wanted to rename herself.

"Wait, what?" Rainbow Dash confused.

"My name... is..." Twilight said,

Rainbow Dash think her name. "Your name's Twilight Sparkle, right?"

"Twilight Tragedy." Twilight renamed her name.

The mane 5 gasped. "Twilight Tragedy?! Your very sad name?!" Spike asked.

"Yes... Let me sing a sad song..." Twilight sing a sad song.

Sadness... Sadness...

Why do I need to become a happy...?

I won't be happy, because I'm depressed...

I can't believe it's such a very lonely day...

Heartbreak... Heartbreak...

What does it matter how my heartbreak...?

I would be lonely... because I'm unhappy...

I'm very sad...

"Aww... Poor twilight..." Pinkie Pie said. "This song almost make me sad..." Pinkie Pie was so sad about twilight tragedy sing a sad song.

"Twilight Sparkle... be happy and smile!" Luna want twilight to be happy.

"Yeah! Be happy to us!" Rainbow dash said.

"No! I don't want to!" Twilight don't want to be happy.

"Come on, be happy!" Pinkie Pie said.

Everypony want twilight tragedy to be "happy". But it makes twilight cry. If everypony said again... twilight tragedy wailed.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Twilight Tragedy is now very crying. Creating ocular gushers. She is no longer happiness.

"Twilight?!" Princess Celestia asked.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HAPPY! WAAAAA!" Twilight Tragedy wail again.

"Stop crying, twilight!" Spike told twilight not to cry. But she's still crying.

"I'M VERY SAD! WAAAAAAAA!" Twilight Tragedy wailed, running back to twilight's castle.

"Poor twilight... she so very sad for some reasons..." Spike said.

"Me too." Pinkie Pie replied.

"How are we supposed to make twilight not being depressed and be happy?" Rarity asked.

"Don't worry girls, The princesses have a idea to make Twilight Sparkle happy." Starlight answered.

Meanwhile...

At twilight's castle, Twilight Tragedy is sobbing alone. However she had a idea to leave ponyville. "I must write... a-a-a letter... saying goodbye to us..." she bring a letter to write for Mane 5. After that, she teleported to outside of ponyville.

"Well... I just wanted to stay in "Our Town"." And she say goodbye. "Goodbye starlight and friends... goodbye princess celestia and luna... goodbye ponyville... goodbye... forever..." more tears shed into the ground. Then, Twilight Tragedy has left the ponyville to go Our Town.

Later...

At twilight's castle, Starlight, Spike, and mane 5 must find twilight.

"Twilight!" Pinkie Pie.

"I think she's on library! Let's check if twilight was there!" Spike said. They checked the library, Twilight was not there.

"Where's twilight?" Pinkie Pie said. There is only one left was a letter.

"I saw a letter that was written by her." Starlight read a letter, he says:

To starlight's friends... i just wanted to say that i'm leaving ponyville... I don't want to go back... i just wanted to visit the our town i remember and stayed here... Goodbye, starlight and her friends... -Twilight Tragedy

"Poor twilight..." Starlight said sadly. But she noticed. "Wait a minute! I know she's heading to our town! Come on, let's go our town and find twilight!" Starlight said. then starlight's friends is going to Our Town to find twilight.

Meanwhile...

Twilight Tragedy finally made it to our town.
"Oooooohhh... Our Town... I wanted to stay here..." Twilight Tragedy met our old people.

"Oh, Hello twi-" Sugar Belle shocked. "Twilight?! What happened to you?!"

"What's going- oh!" Night Glider noticed twilight.

"I feel so sad... causing me to turn grey... Oh, I wanted to stay here..." Twilight Tragedy wanted to stay our town.

"Twilight, you can't stay here! You should stay at ponyville!" Sugar Belle told her. But it cause twilight to cry and sob.

"Wait, you're crying?" Sugar Belle asked.

"I'm very sad!" Twilight Tragedy said very sadly.

"So you're sad because you wanted to stay this town? Well, go on!" Sugar Belle answered. Twilight entered the house on the left. The door closed, Twilight continue to sob more.

Meanwhile...

The mane 5, starlight, and spike made it ti Our Town. "Here we are! That's where Twilight went to our town! Come on!" Starlight answered and went to Our Town with her friends.

"Hey! It's starlight!" Sugar Belle noticed starlight was here.

"I wanted to ask you a question... where's twilight?" Starlight asked.

"She's on the left, crying. I think you should enter and comfort her." Sugar Belle answered.

"Thanks!" Starlight and her friends entered the house on the left and saw twilight.

"Hi Twilight Tragedy!" Pinkie Pie say hello to her.

"Such a lonely, and sadly day..." Twilight Tragedy feel like it's a sad day.

"Twilight! Princess Celestia has something to make you happy!" Starlight said to twilight. Twilight noticed.

"Why are you...here...?" Twilight sob.

"Because we want to make you happy! You don't want to be sad!" Starlight said.

"No, I wanna stay here. and live here! I just don't want to be a princess!" Twilight sob more.

Starlight thinks her memories was erased. "I think your memories was...erased." then twilight looked at starlight, Twilight begin to cry, then wail.

"Waaaaahhh! I don't want to be friends! Waaaahh!" Twilight wailed. creating ocular gushers again.

"Twilight, can you stop crying?! We're here to make you happy right now!" Starlight want twilight to stop crying. But she's still crying.

"If i turned grey while i was sad, I don't need any friends now. Y-you're not my friends either... I wanted to be sad forever! Waaaaaaa!" Twilight Tragedy mistakely hug starlight, Starlight begin to comfort her who was crying.

"Twilight... please... Let's go back to canterlot." Starlight tell to go back to canterlot.

"No! I don't want to-" Twilight interrupted by rarity.

"You can. We'll take you back to the canterlot!" Rarity said.

"No please, I don't want to go back, I DON'T WANT TO-" Twilight interrupted due to starlight teleport her with her friends and spike.

Later, Twilight and her friends was teleported to canterlot. Twilight saw her princesses and shocked.

"Twilight." Princess Celestia said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Twilight Tragedy cry and sob then run away again.

"No!" Starlight use magic to close the door instantly. Preventing twilight from escaping.

Twilight Tragedy attempt to use magic to escape. But her horn was suppressed by Luna.

"Please, I don't want to be friends! Waaaaa!" Twilight wailed. The mane 5 and starlight surround twilight. Causing twilight to wail again.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she create ocular gushers again while crying. Then princess celestia, use magic to restore twilight's memories and make twilight not to cry. Twilight's memories was restored.

Twilight Tragedy stopped crying. "I remembered..." Twilight gasped. "Our friendship..." Twilight remembered our memories and friendship. "Oh thank you for restoring my memories... and I just want to be happy." Twilight wanted to be happy.

"How about we gotta make you happy twilight?" Rainbow dash said.

"Alright, go on!" twilight answered.

The mane 5 make twilight happy such as:Fluttershy's singing, starlight say be happy to twilight, and others. And now. Twilight is now happy.

"Oh thank you... now I'm so happy! I'm Twilight Sparkle! So, are we friends?" Twilight asked.

"We are friends!" The mane 5, starlight and spike hug twilight. Twilight's colors begin to return, changing from grey to purple. Then, twilight's colors is now back to normal.

"Hey! My colors back! You caused me to restore my colors?!" Twilight asked.

"Yep, your colors returned!" Starlight answered.

"YAAAAAAAAAYYY! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!" Twilight sparkle is so very happy now. Feeling happiness.

"Now i can read books right now!" twilight said. the mane 5 and starlight laugh. Twilight sparkle also laugh when she heard laughing.

THE END

Author's Note:

Well, that's it. that's the end.

Twilight Tragedy song or lyrics was a parody of Heartaches by Al Bowlly. but it's just a burning memory instrumental.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xADSDapqn9o

Comments ( 4 )

"Oh... I wanted to draw a sad face..." she grabbed a paper and colored pencil then draw a sad face. The sad face make twilight very sad. Another sad face was drawn.

I love this fic so much, especially this part

What does it matter how my heartbreak...?

reference detected

ok im just really confused by this like this fic doesn't make any sense at all i was hopping this would answer some of my questions but now i just have more it is your first fic so i shouldn't judge it to much compared to my cringy shitty fic i think this one is better though

Login or register to comment