• Published 4th Feb 2022
  • 1,935 Views, 108 Comments

My Little Pony: One as a Family. "Life in Canterlot" - SaburoDaimando



A human girl learns to live in a world full of ponies, friendship, and corruption

  • ...
8
 108
 1,935

PreviousChapters Next
Arc 18-4: The Children's Fight

The Children’s Fight

At the Grand Foyer of the Castle, Sunset Shimmer dodged a number of magical blasts emitted from Chrysalis II’s horn. Though she was quick on her hooves, sweat poured from Sunset’s head as the changeling filly continued to fire on her.

“Awww,” Princess Chrysalis II said. “It looks like you may be on the verge of collapse. It’s typical that ponies like you can’t last long against a prodigy.”

“You?” Sunset said as she panted while continuing to dodge magic blasts. “I’ve been through a lot worse than you. And you can thank the Windigo’s Guild for being a real challenge against me, considering that they actually kidnapped me, my sister, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara and even little Abigail.”

“Abigail?” Chrysalis II laughed. “Where is this Abigail you keep talking about?”

Suddenly, Abigail leaped out of nowhere and jumped on Chrysalis II’s rear, digging her claws into the changeling’s behind while meowing loudly. The changeling princess screamed in pain before Sunset blasted her in the face with magic of her own.

“There’s your answer, bug,” Sunset Shimmer said as Abigail leaped off Chrysalis II’s butt and landed near Sunset Shimmer. “She’s as much of a companion of ours as Wanda is my sister. And I stand by that, one hundred percent.”

Chrysalis II sucked in really hard as she directed her gaze at Abigail, who merely hissed at her. Sunset Shimmer wiped the sweat off her brow as her smile never left her face.

“You did that on purpose,” Chrysalis II said. “You let that stupid cat claw into me just so you can pull a fast one.” With that, Chrysalis II fired a blast at Sunset Shimmer, who merely dodged it.

“Just like how you and your mother decided to ambush us at our own Grand Gallopin Gala?” Sunset Shimmer replied with a grin on her face, angering Chrysalis II.

“You think you can one-up me with that tongue of yours?” Chrysalis II said. “We have our justification to ambush you. To turn you into one of our own. In fact, I’m fully aware of a certain man’s cub that you call sister.”

“If you’re talking about Wanda,” Sunset said. “She’s far away from you and your mother. You’ll never get her.”

“We’ll see about that,” Chrysalis II said as she flew right at Sunset Shimmer.

Meanwhile, outside in the sky above the castle, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire flew as fast as possible, evading the changelings that were closing in on them.

“How are you doing, Spitfire?” Rainbow Dash said.

“I don’t know if I can stay ahead,” Spitfire said. “These changelings are too much.”

“What are you talking about?” Rainbow Dash asked. “You have the heart of a Wonderbolt in you. You’re better than these chumps.”

“A Wonderbolt?” Spitfire said. “I’m no Wonderbolt. Never have been, never will be.”

“That’s not true,” Rainbow Dash said. “Even after you quit, you still had a flying spirit in you. The spirit of a daredevil.”

“I don’t know what you’re thinking,” Spitfire said as she began to sweat from her forehead. “But I told you, I’m no….”

But before she could finish, Spitfire was hit by a blast of cold magic, freezing her wings and torso in place. She fell downwards towards the garden area, causing Rainbow Dash to freak out.

“SPITFIRE!” Rainbow Dash yelled. ‘I’LL GET YA!”

Rainbow Dash dove downwards, flying towards Spitfire, who continued to freefall uncontrollably.

“HEEEEEEEELP!” Spitfire yelled.

“Wanda,” Rainbow Dash thought to herself. “I know this is going to hurt you. But I can’t let Spitfire die by not using the Sonic Rainboom. Please forgive me for this.”

Rainbow Dash dove down faster and faster, inching closer towards Spitfire as the rainbow pegasi extended her arms.

“Rainbow,” Spitfire said. “You’re at risk of pulling off the Sonic Rainboom again.”

“I know,” Rainbow Dash yelled. “But I’d rather save you with this, even at Wanda’s own risk.”

Spitfire smiled as Rainbow Dash grabbed onto her. The rainbow pegasus folded her wings back as a white cone began to surround her.

“Hang on,” Rainbow Dash said. “We’re going Supersonic.”

But before the cone could shrink down completely, Rainbow Dash was shot in the back by changeling magic, causing the filly to scream. The cone disappeared completely as Rainbow Dash and Spitfire free fell downwards.

“What happened?” Spitfire yelled.

“Someone decided to pull a fast one,” Rainbow Dash yelled.

Immediately, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire landed in some trees and tumbled downwards before landing on the ground of the Canterlot Castle Gardens. The ice around Spitfire began to crack as Rainbow Dash landed near Spitfire.

“Damnit,” Spitfire said. “If I hadn’t yelled at Airazor like that, we wouldn’t have been in this mess.”

Rainbow Dash slowly got up as the changelings surrounded them with two members of the Windigo’s Guild standing in front of the duo. She turned to Spitfire and said “Look. It’s not your fault that we’re in this mess. It’s the fault of those party crashers who want to make our lives miserable for their own amusement. Don’t let them live rent-free in your head. You’re a better pony than this.”

Spitfire looked up at Rainbow Dash with a determined look on her face. She struggled as hard as she could all while the ice surrounding her torso began to crack further. Rainbow Dash stood by Spitfire as the changelings and two cultists inched closer to the duo.

“As long as I’m by your side,” Rainbow Dash said as Spitfire began to break through the ice. “I will not let you suffer.”

As Rainbow Dash stood by Spitfire with the changelings and cult members approaching them, a blinding light knocked one of the two cultists to the side. Suddenly, a number of blinding lights knocked the other cultist and the changelings aside. Rainbow Dash and Spitfire looked up to see the Wonderbolts flying overhead as they knocked the changelings aside.

“Wonderbolts?” Rainbow Dash said. “What are they doing here?”

“We saw you both fighting off the changeling swarm and we figured we’d give you a hoof.” Rainbow Dash and Spitfire looked in front to see Airazor standing in front of them, dressed up in her Wonderbolts attire.

“Airazor,” Rainbow Dash said. “You made it.”

As Airazor approached the two fillies, Spitfire broke out of her ice bindings and crawled up to Airazor’s arms, crying her eyes out.

“I’m sorry,” Spitfire cried. “I shouldn’t have said those awful words to you. I never should have left the Junior Wonderbolts program. Will you forgive me?”

Airazor looked down at Spitfire and smiled. She placed her hoof on her head and said “It is you who should ask for my forgiveness. I’ve been neglecting you in your studies to become a Wonderbolt because of all those events that’s been going on. As a result, you had every right to call me out. And if you wish to be a Junior Wonderbolt again, I welcome you back with open wings.”

Spitfire looked up at Airazor’s smiling face before jumping up and giving the Wonderbolt Captain a big hug. Rainbow Dash walked over to Airazor, rubbing the back of her head.

“And in case you’re wondering,” Rainbow Dash said. “Three pegasi bullies named Hoops, Dumbbell and Score took a friend of ours, forcing us to chase them down and tricking me into pulling off the Sonic Rainboom. My apologies.”

“I understand,” Airazor said before she handed out two Junior Wonderbolt uniforms. “But now is not the time to cry over spilled milk. We need all hooves on deck to locate any of the missing guests within the castle. Are you both up for the task?”

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire stood firm together and said “YES MA’AM!”

“Then suit up,” Airazor said. “Because it’s time to bring the bolt down.”

Meanwhile, inside the castle, a number of changelings and cultists are patrolling the upper floors for any escapees. Near one of the rooms, Prince Hoofar looked out from a slightly closed door with Fluttershy peeking out.

“So how do we get past those?” Fluttershy asked.

“That’s going to be a little hard to do considering that there are changelings and the Windigo’s Guild to worry about,” Prince Hoofar said.

Prince Hoofar and Fluttershy stuck their heads back in. Behind them, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Ditzy Doo, Trixie, Baby Ocellus and a number of animals watch through the gap with anticipation.

“So what can we do?” Starlight asked.

“I don’t know,” Prince Hoofar said. “That’s our only way out, and it’s heavily guarded. And at the same time, there are still changelings and cult members in the hallways behind us.”

“So,” Ditzy Doo said as her eyes began to water. “Are we going to be stuck here?”

Starlight Glimmer goes up to Ditzy and begins to comfort the cross-eyed pony, all while she cries on Starlight’s chest.

“It’s going to be alright,” Starlight said. “We can get through this. Just got to wait for an adult to rescue us.”

Trixie looked at Starlight comforting Ditzy Doo. She turned towards Baby Ocellus and looked at her before something popped in her head.

“Wait a minute,” Trixie said. “Ocellus is a good changeling. Why not have her transform into something ferocious?”

“Wait,” Starlight said in objection. “You’re kidding, right?”

“No, I’m not kidding,” Trixie replied.

“But we’re putting her in danger,” Starlight replied.

“It’s okay,” Ocellus said. “I’m up for just about anything to help drive my own kind off.”

Trixie smiled as she reached down to Baby Ocellus’ ear and whispered something.

Back in the other room, the changelings and cultists continued to patrol the hallway, keeping their eyes out for anything suspicious. Suddenly, the door nearby began to quake, catching the attention of both groups.

“What in the name of Queen Icelina?” One of the cultists said.

“Everyone, brace yourselves,” Another cultist said. “We got a big one.”

The group of changelings and cultists gathered around the door, armed to the teeth as the door shook violently. With a mighty crash, the door flew open, sending both changelings and cultists flying backwards.

“Uggh,” One changeling said. “What happened?

“Uhh guys,” Another changeling said. “It’s worse than I thought.

Everyone looked up to see an Ursa Major, a giant astral bear, emerging from the doorway and stood up on its hind legs. The ursa looked down at the changelings and cultists and let out a violent roar.

“EVERYONE FOR HIMSELF!” One cultist yelled as the other cult members and the changelings screamed in unison.

The giant Ursa Major roared loudly as changelings and cultists ran off, screaming in complete fear. The moment there wasn’t a single cultist or changeling in the vicinity, the Ursa Major stopped roaring as Starlight, Sunburst, Ditzy Doo, Trixie, Fluttershy and Prince Hoofar emerged from behind.

“Telling Ocellus to transform into an Ursa Major,” Prince Hoofar said. “Very clever, Trixie.”

“Thank you very much,” Trixie said as she took a bow. The Ursa Major walked up to Trixie and transformed back into Baby Ocellus.

“That was actually pretty fun,” Baby Ocellus said with a giggle.

“And thanks to that,” Sunburst said. “The path back to the Grand Foyer is now clear. We should be heading out.”

“Agreed,” Prince Hoofar said. “Come. I will lead you all out.”

Prince Hoofar began to run towards a nearby hallway with Baby Ocellus, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Trixie, Ditzy Doo, Fluttershy and the animals from the garden. But as they were about to take off….

“You won’t be going anywhere.” The younglings turn around to see Inferno flying towards the group with an army of changelings and cult members right behind him.

“It’s a changeling leader,” Ditzy Doo yelled as she hid behind Starlight Glimmer.

“Not just any changeling leader,” Prince Hoofar said. “That’s Inferno, the eldest of the three Predacon brothers. The other two that we ran into were Quickstrike and Waspinator.”

“So you do remember me, Prince Hoofar,” Inferno said. “And I remember three months ago when we scared your little pony friends in Saddle Arabia, intimidated by the flame of fear.” With that, Inferno belched out a fireball from his mouth before letting out a cackling laugh.

“You who had the audacity to endanger my father’s people,” Prince Hoofar said. “All in the name of your Queen. You are one sick predacon of a changeling, Inferno.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere, Prince,” Inferno replied. “And the same can be said of your weak little pony companions, and the traitor who takes your side.”

Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Trixie, Fluttershy and Baby Ocellus took a step forward with Ditzy Doo continuing to hide behind Starlight. But Prince Hoofar held up his right arm.

“Stand back,” Prince Hoofar said. “I’ll deal with this joker.”

“But Prince,” Starlight said.

“It’s okay,” Prince Hoofar said. “I’ve dealt with him before.”

Prince Hoofar stared at Inferno as Starlight, Sunburst, Ditzy Doo, Trixie, Fluttershy and Baby Ocellus took a few steps back. Inferno roared in the air as he breathed fire directly at Prince Hoofar.

“WOAH!” Trixie yelled. “HOT STUFF!”

Immediately, Prince Hoofar noticed a metal shield hanging on a nearby wall. He pried it loose with his magic and pulled it close to him as the fire inched closed. Hoofar raised the shield in front of him, blocking the flames out.

“You won’t burn me, Predacon,” Prince Hoofar yelled as he held the Shield out.

“That's what you think," One of the changelings said as Inferno's flame burned brightly. "This is the power of changeling fire water. Inferno is the fiercest of us all when it comes to the flame of the changelings. Your protection will melt before your very eyes."

Prince Hoofar watched as the shield he's using glows a bright red. The flame from Inferno's mouth burned brighter as the shield started to melt. Hoofar looked at Inferno's side and smiled.

"Maybe," Prince Hoofar said. "But you left yourself open."

Immediately, Prince Hoofar strafed to the left and flung the shield right at Inferno. The Predacon barely had time to react before the shield smacked him on the side, causing the changeling to lose his balance and to halt his fire breath.

"A treacherous attack,” Inferno said as he regained his balance and shook his head. “But it won’t matter. For you will burn in the name of the royalty. And furthermore…”

But before Inferno could finish speaking, Airazor flew from right out of nowhere, headbutting Inferno right in the back. The Predacon changeling went flying out of control towards Prince Hoofar, screaming loudly and helplessly.

“Your fire has been snuffed out, Predacon,” Prince Hoofar said before he fired off a blast of magic from his horn, hitting Inferno and sending him crashing into his fellow changelings and other members of the Windigo’s Guild.

‘You will….pay for this,” Inferno said before he passed out.

As Prince Hoofar walked up to Inferno, a number of the remaining changelings and cultists charged the group, all while they paid no attention to Airazor. Prince Hoofar just looked at the changelings and cultists with a smirk on his face.

“For two groups so determined to take me down,” Prince Hoofar said. “You don’t pay attention to your own surroundings, nor do you take advantage of your own abilities.”

Prince Hoofar just stood there and smiled as one by one, the changelings and cultists were ambushed by heroic Wonderbolts. Airazor joined in, knocking down a few stragglers in the two invading groups.

Ditzy Doo stuck her head out from behind Starlight and looked up at the Wonderbolts attacking the changelings and the cultists. She took notice of two familiar faces: Rainbow Dash and Spitfire, now dressed up in Junior Wonderbolt attire, joining in on attacking the invaders.

“GO RAINBOW DASH!” Ditzy Doo yelled as she jumped into the air, startling Starlight Glimmer.

“Shhhh,” Starlight said to Ditzy. “You don’t want to attract unwanted attention.”

But no sooner does Starlight finish her speech, Ditzy pointed right behind the unicorn filly, where a changeling had them both dead-set in his sights. He dive bombed the two fillies, who just stood there looking at the attacker.

“Too late,” Starlight said. “What should we do?”

“DUCK!” Ditzy said as she shoved Starlight down to the ground.

The moment Ditzy Doo ducked alongside Starlight, the changeling flew past the two and crashed nearby. Ditzy and Starlight looked up to see that the changeling had knocked itself out after colliding head-first into a ceramic pot, which was shattered to pieces.

Ditzy looked at Rainbow Dash and Spitfire, who flew down and landed near the cross-eyed pegasus and Starlight Glimmer. Sunburst, Trixie, Fluttershy and Baby Ocellus ran up to the two Junior Wonderbolts as Prince Hoofar approached Airazor.

“Rainbow Dash?” Ditzy said. “You’re a Wonderbolt now?”

“Not really,” Rainbow Dash replied. “More like a volunteer Junior Wonderbolt.”

“And I’m glad to have her by our side,” Spitfire said.

“But didn’t you and Airazor had a falling out?” Starlight asked.

“We did,” Spitfire said. “But I wound up regretting those words I said to her, especially after I saw Twilight having her own falling out with Princess Celestia.”

“And I should have paid more attention to my Junior Wonderbolt,” Airazor said. “But what matters now is that we have to get everyone out of the castle and out of the reach of the changelings and the Windigo’s Guild.”

“Then it appears we share the same priorities, Captain Airazor,” Prince Hoofar said as he and Airazor took a bow towards each other.

“Then we must work together and locate anyone else who’s still trapped in the castle,” Airazor replied.

“So that means we’ll find our lost friends?” Ditzy Doo asked. “And what about Wanda or Twilight Sparkle?”

“We have yet to locate Twilight Sparkle,” Airazor said. “As for Wanda, she’s safe with Chancellor Cinch and a group of Wonderbolts in an undisclosed location.”

“For now,” Prince Hoofar said. “We must make haste for the Grand Foyer. Princess Chrysalis II is still guarding the place, and we’ll need to pry it loose so that everyone may escape. Come.”

With that, Prince Hoofar and Captain Airazor took off in one direction with Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Ditzy Doo, Trixie, Fluttershy, Baby Ocellus, Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, the Wonderbolts and the animals following the group.

“I sure hope we finally escape this castle,” Sunburst said. “But I’m also worried about the others.”

“We’ll see them again,” Starlight said. “Promise.”

Meanwhile, as a small group of changelings and cultists patrolled the nearby hallway, Prince Blueblood and Danged Spell stuck their heads out from Wanda and Sunset’s bedroom, observing the changeling and cultist patrols. They pulled back into the bedroom where Moondancer, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Golden Lace and Cozy Glow waited.

“Security sure is tight out there,” Danged Spell said. “Seems after our last encounter, they’ve wised up.”

“Looks like we may have to resort to stealth,” Prince Blueblood said.

“So how are we going to get through and make our way to the Grand Foyer and out the castle?” Moondancer asked.

Golden Lace looked at the nearby window next to Wanda and Sunset’s beds. She noticed that it was slightly opened and turned to Cozy Glow.

“Cozy,” Golden Lace said. “You’re the only flier of the group. You think you can fly out and find someone to help us out?”

“And risk getting caught by the changelings?” Cozy Glow said. “No way. Besides, didn’t you see what happened outside? Those beasts are not holding back.”

Golden Lace let out a sigh and said “Point taken.”

Prince Blueblood sat down near the beds where Rarity just looked up at the moon. Rarity looked down at Prince Blueblood with a small bit of pity on the nephew of Celestia.

“So tell me,” Rarity said in a low tone. “You always told me you lived a high life. What was this life like?”

Prince Blueblood let out a sigh and said “Have you ever watched the Horse News Network?”

“Never,” Rarity replied. “I’m not that fond of cable news.”

Prince Blueblood looked out at the midnight sky and said “My father was the previous head of the Horse News Network. He taught me everything. How to look tall and mighty, and how to….”

“Look down at the undeserving ponies who belong in a lower class,” Rarity said with an interruption.

“Yes,” Prince Blueblood said. “As biased and mean-spirited as it is, I had a lot of respect for my father. He wanted me to lead the Horse News Network as its owners.”

“Wait,” Golden Lace said. “You’re the owner of the Horse News Network? As in one of the many news stations that my mother bribes into assuming her narrative is pushed towards the ponies of Equestria?”

“I don’t know if you know this,” Prince Blueblood said. “But more than a year ago, my father passed away, and I wound up inheriting his Horse News Network. I poured my heart and soul into that network since his death, making it one of the biggest propaganda networks in Equestria.”

“I’m actually surprised that you’re telling us this,” Moondancer said. “Why is that?”

“Oooh oooh,” Pinkie Pie said as she bounced up to Prince Blueblood. “Was it because Princess Celestia lashed out at everyone because of the food fight, and when you saw her get that angry with the fight between her and Twilight Sparkle resulting in you getting a realization that all that dangerous propaganda was a bad idea?”

Everyone just gave a blank stare at Pinkie Pie the moment she finished speaking.

“Pinkie Pie,” Applejack said. “You were locked away in a separate room with Golden Lace and Cozy Glow. How in the hay did you know about the food fight and the fallout between Celestia and Twilight?”

“Oh please,” Pinkie Pie said with a playful raspberry. “I’m the reincarnation of Discord.”

Prince Blueblood laughed and said “And to think, I put out that propaganda that Discord was a fictional character. Maybe the rumors of Discord are true.”

Rarity gently pulled Prince Blueblood towards her and said “That being said, we still have a problem with the Horse News Network and its involvement with fake news.”

“And not to mention that my mother had you air those horrible pieces,” Golden Lace said.

“I had a run in with your mother Gold Banks early prior to the evacuation,” Prince Blueblood said. “She wanted me to air a piece involving Princess Celestia’s temper tantrum. I told her to shove that story down her throat because of the fact that we’re all in danger.”

“Wow,” Danged Spell said. “I would have said the same thing had I been in your horse shoes.”

“And mother had you air all those awful stories on your channel,” Golden Lace said.

“It’s not just my channel,” Prince Blueblood said. “Every news channel across Equestria airs the same stories that Gold Banks demands. Every outlet, be it on the local news, cable, or streaming, to even the old school paper-based news. The reason why ours tend to have a lasting impression is due to the fact that we put a lot of vigor into delivering these pieces.”

“Oh yeah,” Pinkie Pie said. “I recall Mrs Cake switching over various channels that talked about last year’s Gala nightmare involving Wanda. She was disgusted by the way ponies treated her by calling her a ‘Bratty Half-Pint.’ Though from what I understand, Horse News exaggerated it.”

“And back then,” Prince Blueblood said. “I wasn’t fond of Princess Sunset Shimmer or her sister Wanda Young. I was always jealous of the two, because I thought they acted like they were so special because they were Princess Celestia’s adopted daughters. Even though I am referred to as the Duke of Manehattan, I chose to go down this path, to adopt my father’s control of Horse News. Because I wanted what I thought my cousins had.”

“First I adored you, then I hated you,” Rarity said. “And now, I do pity you through your own admittance and honesty. But now, I think it’s time you started seeing the world through the lens of others. The problems they faced, the hardships they went through. Wanda, Sunset, Golden Lace, all of us. Even Princess Celestia has had a hard time addressing her subjects while dealing with the problems of Equestria.”

“Rarity’s right,” Golden Lace said. “I’ve been in your horse shoes as well, having looked down at all of these other ponies like they were not important. My own parents spoiled me from Maretime Bay to Manehattan. But even then, I did have my own issues with them before Queen Novo made me realize that my ways were the wrong ways.”

“Guess you and Lace may have some things in common,” Rarity said to Prince Blueblood.

Prince Blueblood looked at both Rarity and Golden Lace as a smile formed on his face. He stood up on his four legs and said “I’ve always looked down at other ponies with scorn because they never fit my narrative. After tonight, maybe I have been wrong all this time.”

“The fact that you came to save us meant one thing,” Applejack said. “That even you are capable of changing for the better. And that’s why we’re proud of you.”

Prince Blueblood looked at the group and smiled deeply. But as he did, Cozy Glow looked out the doorway, and her face looked surprised.

“Hey guys,” Cozy Glow said. “Looks like the changeling and cultist patrols are heading away from the hallway near this bedroom and down one way.”

Danged Spell and Moondancer quietly ran up to the doorway and looked down to the right. Changelings and Windigo’s Guild cultists were running down away from the entrance and down the hallway. Danged Spell’s mind lights up as he pulls his head in and turns towards the others.

“Cozy Glow’s right,” Danged Spell said. “The coast is clear.”

“Come on,” Moondancer said. “If we take a few alternative rounds, we can reach the Grand Foyer and rescue Sunset Shimmer at the same time.”

Cozy Glow slowly opened the door as she, Danged Spell and Moondancer slowly walked out. Right behind them, Rarity, Applejack, Prince Blueblood, Golden Lace and Pinkie Pie snuck out behind them, keeping their eyes on the hallway. But as they made their way to the opposite hallway, Applejack’s ears perked up.

“I know those voices,” Applejack said. “Those are ma and pa. And they’re in trouble.”

Without a second thought, Applejack jumped out of the group and ran down the hallway, following the changelings and cultists from behind.

“Applejack, wait,” Rarity yelled. But the apple filly ignored Rarity’s plea and continued running down.

“We have to go after her,” Prince Blueblood said. “If what she said is true, then there are others who are in trouble.”

“Agreed,” Danged Spell said. “We may not have the numbers. But we have to try. No one gets left behind.”

Cozy Glow, Moondancer, Rarity, Golden Lace and Pinkie Pie nodded as they, along with Prince Blueblood and Danged Spell, ran down the hallway after Applejack.

To Be Continued in….

Prince Blueblood’s Resolve

Author's Note:

Unlike the last part, I chose to put in a lot of focus on the Wonderbolt crew and Prince Hoofar's crew, mainly because I felt like they deserve a lot of attention, this time around. Mainly around the struggles with dealing with two evil groups instead of one. And not to mention Spitfire making amends with Airazor.

Also, the whole idea of Gold Banks controlling all of the news in Equestria is my own personal criticism of News Media of today's era, especially the likes of Fox News, OANN and NewsMax to name a few. Sensationalism all for the sake of ratings.

There are only 10 parts left.

PreviousChapters Next