• Published 16th Jan 2022
  • 1,008 Views, 263 Comments

Bad Dragon's Short Stories - Bad Dragon



Got a minute? It will take you even less to read one of these unrelated short stories designed for instant reader’s gratification.

  • ...
39
 263
 1,008

PreviousChapters Next
06 - Atmosphere! [2020.09]

The world of humans on Earth was in another universe and couldn’t be accessed directly, but Twilight Sparkle finally figured out a way. “It won’t be just Luna interacting with people’s dreams anymore. It’s time for an actual encounter of the third kind!” she announced.

The Alicorn then concentrated all her magic into the quantum entanglement spell. She knew she’d need a week to recover, but it was worth it. For science and diplomacy!

An explosion of pure stink filled the air.

When the smog cleared, there stood a human. Upon seeing the Princess, he gasped and dropped to his knees.

Twilight giggled. “I know I’m supposed to be royalty and all, but there’s really no need for formalities.”

The human bowed to the mare, prostrating himself before her.

She blushed.

He looked up at her and uttered only, “Oxygen!”

“Oh!” Twilight put a hoof before her muzzle. “We don’t have that here. Is that going to be a problem?”

The human dropped dead.

Author's Note:

This story participated in the 2020.09 writing contest.

PreviousChapters Next