• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 529 Views, 18 Comments

The demon of Equestria - LoverOfVillains



Yujiro Hanma, the most feared individual on the entire planet. But what would happen if he were to end up in another planet? Well the inhabitants of Equestria will see for themselves why he is called the 'Ogre'.

  • ...
3
 18
 529
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

The Ursa Major along with the ponies were shocked at such a feat of strength. Not even the princesses were able to stop something lile that so easily.

like

The giant bear quickly got back to her senaes though and she lifted her paw back up quickly but noticed that he wasnt on the ground anymore. That was before she spotted him climbing onto her leg and then he started to run towards her at incredible speeds.

senses and the "though" and "she" is unnecessary.

She quickly pulled the claw up above her jaw and began shaking it before Yujiro fell. The Ursa Major thinking she tricked him as she bit down on him with full force.

began to shake it or started shaking it

The ponies looked on at shock.

in

Before the Ursa Major could react she suddenly felt the tooth go into her eye. Crying out loudly in pain as she faltered back and fell onto her side.

Faltered is more often used to describe sound, for example: "The music faltered before speeding up again." Stumbled would have fit better here.

On another note, you seem to have trouble when to add a comma to a sentence. Many lines feel dragged out with no pause in them, that's what comma's are for.
For example:

Everypony was stunned, but the two sisters felt a different emotion. As they tried to figure out what it was, they finally saw what caused the emotions that they were having.

The lack of comma can cause confusion in what is actuelly said in a sentence. The pause helps with absorbing the information.

Sorry for being picky, I just want to help. :twilightsmile:

11116972
Nah it's okay! In fact im glad to have someone correct the grammar because I sure as hell can't write shit lol. Thanks for the help!

Who is Yujiro Hanma, and what is so bad about him?

Hey guys! I know its been a while but I wanted to give a quick update and also reasoning as to why its on hold and when it might come back.
As of last week and half of this week I have been really sick and have found out that my sister has corona. Because of that I wasn't able to focus much on the story. However I will be making a return to it soon along with maybe starting work on another story so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
Anyways that is all. Again im sorry for keeping ya'll waiting but I think the next chapter and the story that I am thinking of making will (hopefully) be worth the wait!
Have a wonderful day and remember to keep an eye out for the next chapter!

I find this highly entertaining the three chapters I have read cannot wait to see more. Humanity's strongest creature versus magical ponies.

11123656
do you not watch or read baki :rainbowderp:

11858267

Okay, I do admit that he is super human. But you said a bombardment with regular missiles from World War II era U.S. ships. What about actual nukes/atomic bombs and missiles!?


I also said that I doubt the Hanmas can breathe underwater or space, or survive radiation or severe incurable cancer.

And what about the Elements of Harmony or the Rainbow Power that took down a full-powered Tirek.


How is Yujiro going to deal with that as well?
Because despite being a top-tier superhuman.

He got NO super powers, NO KI, Magic, or Chakra, or any anime/manga supernatural powers.

And he ain't no Saiyan, Viltrumite, or Kryptonian that are easily Moon/Planet-Busters from their "normal" states.

And will never reach a Sun/Star, and Solar System Buster.

Login or register to comment