• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 1,065 Views, 2 Comments

Home Invasion: Beauties Of Technology - CardShark777



The tickle crazed changeling tickles yet another pair of ponies to bits.

  • ...
3
 2
 1,065

Ending B: No Mercy

"Welp ladies, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you now. I forgot to mention that I have an appointment. Don't worry though, the machines will keep you entertained until then."
He smirked evily at the ticklish mares.

Both wildly shook their heads in protest, trying to tell him to give them a break or stop altogether, but it wasn't possible with so much tickling power.

"Bye bye. Have fun, girls~"
Card put the remote in between the two ticklish ponies, so it was just about out of reach for them and then left the two squealing ponies to be endlessly tickle tortured.

The changeling didn't actually have an appointment, he just wanted to go gather some blueberries for a blueberry pie. And perhaps also watch the stars a bit. And perhaps also... Oh would you look at the time, already two hours passed. Better check on the girls!

When Card returned, he found the two still being tickle tortured senselessly, but without reaction. They had passed out around half an hour after he left. The changeling chuckled and turned the tickly devices off, before freeing them from their bondage, carrying them with his magic outside of their recent torture place. Card had enough decency to get them back to where he had found them. The hooded figure put down two sleeping bags in which he laid them inside, pushing them near the fireplace, but still at a safe distance, so they could sleep peacefully.

After this, the changeling left the house and went back to his hideout to plan on who to capture next.

Comments ( 2 )

Another great one!

Please make more of these! So adorable

Login or register to comment