• Published 14th Jul 2021
  • 943 Views, 14 Comments

Taking the Cakes - PegPony

  • ...
41
 14
 943
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Definitely adding this one to my favs!

10900610
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

I'm asking for one and only one chance to fuck that big ass, then I'll go back to Photo Finish and she'll be the only one I ever want to go to for sex, possibly for the rest of my life.

one thing I learned after fucking my mom was this, you are without a single shadow of a doubt the only woman I ever wanna have sex with ever again."

To be honest! I don't believe that for a second, not in this world.

Now don't get me wrong. I love the romance between these two and how dedicated they are to each other. Its just don't see why they should only limit themselves to each other only.

I mean their relationship could be the same as Applejack and Fluttershy; who are married to each other. Yet they go and have sex with other people as long as the other is in the know and it doesn't interfere with how much they truly love each other, Mrs. Cake is married and gives it up to anyone who wants her; and she stills loves her husband, don't get me started on Rarity and Pinkie when they get married.

And now that they got a taste of what they wanted and are thinking about switching partners. Why stop? Its clear that no matter what they will always love each other to the point that they are willing to show that love to others out in public.

So go on you two, have your fun and enjoy yourselves. You have nothing to fear.

Thank you Mpony1 for this story idea! I hope you enjoyed it :)

No! Thank you for writing it and I FREAKING LOVE IT:pinkiehappy::heart::rainbowwild:

"Come on, I know you want it... just say the word and I'll do it, there's no paparazzi around and in a small town like this, it's not likely that anyone other than the people who catch us will ever know about it. These balls still have plenty of cum in them, come on babe, let me drain them for you..."

But didn't you guys first enter town with a crowd surrounding you and what if someone records you with their phone. (which very likely) Remember what Pistachio did when he shared that video of Photo Finish after he promised not to; she was really upset about that.

But now she's willing to get her dick suck out in the open for anybody to see????:rainbowhuh:

Funny how Photo gets upset about a private video being seen by everyone but is all like "FUCK IT" I'm gonna let my girlfriend suck me off out here in public where anyone can clearly see us, take pictures, and record us on their phones and probably upload them to the internet; all while I bust nut down her throat and I don't care who sees.

Pistachio would be piss:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

10900740
I'm glad that you like the story I wrote for you! If you have any more requests in future don't hesitate to ask :)

10901903
Their been one thing on my mind lately.

Well you better hope you don't run into Rarity again, but seeing that you are dating Photo Finish; theirs a high chance of that happening.

Which got me thinking! You don't know that Rarity a anal whore do you? Or the fact that you are the one responsible for her awakening?

Makes you wonder if she might seek you out to "thank you" for introducing her to the world of anal and no doubt Photo would approve and join in. Earlier you said Pinkie was to insane for your taste but compare her to Rarity and Pinkie would look as calm as a statue compared to her.

It would be great to see Rarity and Pumpkin's paths cross again after awhile and with Pumpkin dating Photo the situation is perfect.

So far as we know, Pumpkin clearly doesn't know about Rarity being an Anal whore thanks to her and it would be fun to see pumpkin's reaction to the news and get to fuck Rarity ass again along with Photo who no longer afraid to go public with her sexual acts after Pumpkin suck her off in public (I wonder how that ended)

I know Pumpkin and Photo wants to only have sex with each other but as I mentioned in a previous comment
10900740

Their relationship could easily be like AJ's and Fluttershy's, having sex with other people and still keep a happy, loving relationship.

10925007
I'm glad you like the relationship I've created between these characters! Is your story idea an official request?

10925683
Alrighty then! I will add your idea to my list! You may have to wait a while for this story because I'm currently working on other requests but I promise to write it!

10925756
No prob, take your time.

Also quick question, have you ever thought about really getting your stories out there for people to find more easily and read.

10925810
Interesting question, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

10926229
I'm not 100% sure, I need to go check and see, but I don't think some stories are in the major porn groups.

Login or register to comment