• Published 22nd May 2021
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

Gold Lily-Making Equestria Gold - Alsuisastar



For years,Celestia ruled the world.Everyone tought she has no more sisters,but she had:GOLD LİLY

  • ...
 0
 235

Royal Sisters Reunite

Suprisingly, in the coffin there was hot and cozy. Gold Lily and Celestia were lying together.
''Sorry.'' said Gold Lily. Celestia was surprised.

''I always made you feel like a looser, but the real one was me. See, ı couldn't defeat Nightmare Moon!'' tears came out off her eyes.

Celestia tried to hug her but she couldn't. Her ropes prevented this.

''Let's not be funny and find a way to get out.'' said Celestia.''By the way, ı am sorry too, ı am a jeolousy bomb.''

''No matter, I still love you...''said Gold Lily. When she said it, the coffin broke into tiny pieces and Celestia's horn grow back. Nightmare Moon disappeared. Like Luna's big locked cage.

''Love is a strong word.'' said Celestia.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Now Luna was ruling the world,Gold Lily and Celestia were old.Luna was about to retire too,she was just standing in her balcony and remembering this memories.

''Queen Luna!'' she heard.

Luna looked behind her. İt was a guard.

''Your higness, there is a mesagge for you. ''said the guard.

Luna opened it:

''Dear Luna,
We love you. How about to retire tomorow? We can go to an Island and have fun there.
Gold Lily and Celestia. ''

Luna smiled. Then, wrote an answer:

''Dear Sisters,
I will retire soon. Nightmare Moon has been changed in many years. Now she apologize you and me. I think she will be the next queen.''
Luna gave it to Spike, and he flew it into the darkness.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment