• Published 22nd May 2021
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

Gold Lily-Making Equestria Gold - Alsuisastar



For years,Celestia ruled the world.Everyone tought she has no more sisters,but she had:GOLD LİLY

  • ...
 0
 235

Keep Your Promise Luna

Luna was so happy that Celestia was gone. Gold Lily was better than Celestia of course. Well for Twilight it hard. Now she was the princess of sisters. She didn't know anything about it. Thinking this stuff, Luna went to the kitchen to drink some lily juice. İt was a special recipe that only princesses could drink. After drinking her juice, she went to her room. But there was something different, Gold Lily had painted gold lily's around her beautiful room. Luna got angry.
''When will you keep your promise Luna?'' said a voice. İt belonged to Nightmare Moon.

''Did ı gave you a promise?'' asked Luna. She tried to remember it.

''Don't you remember that we would rule the world?'' said Nightmare Moon.
Luna remembered. But it wasn't a promise. Just a thought.
''I love Gold Lily.'' said Luna, ''I can't put her into a coffin like she did to Celestia.''
Nightmare Moon glared at Luna.'' Even if she painted your room with gold lilies?''

Luna looked angrily at her room. Normally it was shades of blue and full with moon pictures, but now it was full of stupid flower pictures.

''Well, I agree that we need to rule. ''said Luna. ''How will you do this?''

Nightmare Moon did a spell that took Luna's magic.
''Why isn't my horn working!'' cried Luna.

''I am even more powerful than Gold Lily!'' screamed Nightmare Moon.
She went to Gold Lily's room.

''Nightmare!'' said Gold Lily. Her voice tone was absolutely normal.
Nightmare Moon's horn worked and Gold Lily fell in shock! Nightmare Moon was even powerful than she expected.

Celestia's coffin came out and nightmare Moon throw shocked Gold Lily in it. She slammed the door of it. Luna hugged Nightmare Moon.
''Sorry Luna.'' said Nightmare Moon.
''What is that mean?'' asked Luna.
''You kept your promise but that don't means you will ı will keep mine. I will not give you your magic too.''
She quickly created a cage and locked Luna in it.

Nightmare Moon get the crown and sat on to her throne. Twilight came again.
''The princesses are changing.' 'she said, she trying to smile.
Rarity even don't came. She sensed something strange happened. Something very strange.