• Published 28th Mar 2021
  • 951 Views, 3 Comments

Death’s employees - Nighthawk alpha bravo



A manhunt goes wrong which sends a specialized private military unit to the peaceful realm of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 3
 951

A villain’s scheme

Inside a large mansion on the other side of Canterlot, a unicorn mare with light peach fur, dark pink and crimson mane, along with sea blue eyes, sat at a table while talking to a few snobby nobles. Taking a sip of her drink, she addressed the ponies in the room.

“See here, madam moonstone, I may be very rich, but I will not sell this manner, it has been a respectable place that nobles all across Canterlot would gaze upon, my late husband and daughter would want this establishment to be a symbol of power the nobility of Canterlot possesses,” she said.

The Prince of Canterlot, prince Blue blood, nodded his head, making an upper-class strawberry pink mare huff in aggravation, not getting what she wanted.

“That said, where is my granddaughter?” Said the baroness, checking a large grandfather clock next to a few bookshelves.

Right at that moment, the large double doors to the room opened to reveal Keynote, out of breath.

“You shouldn’t keep me waiting like that, Key, you know how I hate when you run late.”

“Grandmother Silver pearl, I have great news.”

Her grandmother raised her eyebrow, interested at what could have made her run so late, Celestia knows she hates it.

“Everyone, we will discuss this topic tomorrow for the sales event”

With that, the nobles departed from the room and left the house, leaving a black cat, and the two ponies alone in the room.

Silver pearl looked at the foldable piano before knocking it off the table and down to the ground. Shocked at the unexpected turn, Keynote went to pick up the piano and check its condition.

“Silly little filly, I don’t want you to grow up and be a musician.” Silver pearl chuckled.

“Please, grandmother, I only do this for fun,” pleaded Keynote as Silver pearl closed the distance between them.

“You will be a high-class and respected noble like me and the family, you will not be a musician for as long as I live.”

Keynote fell off her chair, Silver pearl right above her.

“Do you understand me, young lady?”

Shaking her head in fear, Silver pearl backed away and took her seat once again and drank her wine. Staring Keynote in the eyes, a harsh glare directed towards her, she repeated her unanswered question.

“So, Keynote, why did you come in so late?”

Keynote took a deep breath and spoke.

“I met this really nice Alicorn today.”

Her grandmother, not believing her one bit, raised her eyebrow.

“I don’t believe you, dear.”

“It’s true grandmother, she had these odd creatures with her, they walked on two legs and wore clothes and odd armor all over…”

Keynote was cut off as Silver pearl grabbed her neck, shaking her. Her eyes held the fury of a thousand burning solar systems. Silver pearl’s left iris glowed an evil blood red.

“They were supposed to be gone, I swear to Celestia I would kill any who would dare to enter this land,” fumed Silver pearl as she released her constricting grip on Keynote who fell to the floor, gasping for air after the assault.

She cowered beneath her grandmother’s killer gaze and shook with fright as her grandmother began to destroy everything in sight. After her extreme meltdown, she walked over to a portrait of her with a filly and a stallion in formal outfits, hugging one another. Another picture showed a younger Silver pearl in a wedding gown and the same stallion in a fancy tuxedo with big happy smiles on their faces.

“I promise, I will destroy every last one of them, for you,” she whispered while placing a hoof on the first portrait.

“So… grandmother, can I leave now,” Keynote whimpered in fear.”

“I want you to find that mercenary and tell her I have a new contract for her, fail me, your piano won’t be the only thing destroyed,” her left eye began to glow brighter.

“Y-yes ma’am, I’ll be going now.”

Keynote ran out the door and left a very enraged Silver pearl who looked out her window, the land of Equestria as far as she could see. She put her hoof on her left eye as digital engravings started to glow on the side of her face, her left eye after being touched flashed blue.

Her body was covered in digital squares as she adorned an anthropomorphic body yet retained her head, mane, and tail. She wore a fancy ball gown, holding a long cigarette between her two fingers.

“They took everything from me.”

“They made me suffer.”

“It’s time to make them pay for everything they did to me.”

“I hate hoomans!!!”

Author's Note:

Okay, this will be officially on pause, until I get some big inspiration, I will be making a side story if you are interested. This is a good story and no way am I canceling it.

Comments ( 2 )

Why is this on hiatus?

10933824
I made another story because
1. This wasn’t getting a lot of attention

2. I ran out of ideas and I’m not sure what will happen next

3. I still like this story and I won’t be deleting it anytime soon.

I hope you understand.

Login or register to comment