• Published 28th Mar 2021
  • 924 Views, 3 Comments

Death’s employees - Nighthawk alpha bravo



A manhunt goes wrong which sends a specialized private military unit to the peaceful realm of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 3
 924

Canterlot

Walking down the halls of Canterlot hospital, princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess twilight conversed on the situation at hand and the new creatures along with two alicorns that were knocked unconscious and brought to Canterlot.

“This is a serious matter, alicorns only occur when an alicorn pairs with another alicorn, or in some cases, a regular pony such as Flurry heart.” Said Celestia, thinking of any other possibilities on how two alicorns could have randomly shown up.

“And what about those two large machines that were brought here as well?” asked luna.

Celestia went silent, staring into space, She stayed silent for a while.

“I don’t know what they are nor what they look like, but I believe we are going to find out soon enough,” said Celestia.

“So, what now?” Asked Twilight as she wanted to know more about them as expected from her.

“I want you to study these creatures so we know more about their species.”

They came upon a door, a window next to it, occupants inside which consisted of Matt, Delta, Charlie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and the four pilots.

Celestia’s eyes grew as wide as dinner plates, as she backed up and stumbled to the ground, Luna helped her onto her hooves.

“Sister, are you okay?!”

Celestia didn’t answer, only nodding, still startled by the group of human’s appearances.

Twilight was worried, she had never seen her mentor that scared since Tirek returned, something was wrong, never was the royal poker face broken that easily. Especially by strange unknown creatures that Equestria had never seen before, or were they.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the containment room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Rainbow Dash was beyond impatient, she wanted answers and would get them in any way possible. All Matt could do was give her an unamused gaze, his left eyebrow raised.

“So, you think you're so tough, big guy?”

Her glare intensified to the point Matt nearly chuckled.

“I bet I could beat you in an arm wrestle in ten minutes flat,” Boasted Rainbow, giving Matt the stink eye.

Matt kept his gaze on the Pegasus, not impressed at the slightest.

“I bet you couldn’t make it to the nearest medical center after your arm had been riddled with holes,” said Matt, rolling up his right sleeve and showing his arm with small yet noticeable scars.

“Whoa,” rainbow muttered but regained her composure.

“Yeah, big deal, I survived getting stuck in Ghastly Gorge after getting caught in a rockslide.”

Matt only scoffed while rolling his eyes.

“Survived weeks while stranded in the deserts of Afghanistan!” His teeth were clenched at this point, there was only room for one badass, and that was him.

Dash’s eye twitched ever so slightly.

“Oh yeah, I fought a dragon and won!” Rainbow lied.

“Wrestled a giant grizzly bear, with just my bare hands!!!” Matt screamed.

While Matt and Rainbow Dash shouted at each other, Delta was fidgeting in her seat, she was sick of their bantering. Charlie on the other hand was trying to make herself look smaller as she never liked fighting to begin with.

Rainbow Dash slammed her hoof onto the table, now on her final straw.

“That’s it, you wanna go, old man?”

“Bring it, little horse!” Matt growled.

“Enough!!!” Screamed Delta as the room shook.

“Can the both of you just agree on something you are good at and stop this fighting, it’s irritating me.”

The room was dead silent and everyone was worried about suffering Delta’s wrath. Delta was no longer happy, she was a loaded gun, ready to unleash her fury on anyone who dared defy her authority in the room, not like she had any authority to begin with.

Being a lab-created alicorn with nearly every biological trait of every living creature, she had enough strength to back up her words. Sure humans never knew she was called an alicorn and that they were commonly seen as royalty, so they just assumed she was a horse, Pegasus, a unicorn with wings, etc.

But Deep down, Delta never wanted to fight as much as she was intended for biowarfare. She secretly practiced playing instruments in her spare time, most were electronic stringed instruments such as the electric cello and the electric guitar.

She never could find anyone to play with nor teach her the things she didn’t know. But that wasn’t important to her at the moment, figuring out where her father was was more important. Delta began to use her ability of echolocation by humming to herself, even though everyone else could hear her. The walls began to vibrate and lights flickered as her humming intensified.

Having the DNA of whales, her humming could rattle a small house or area as she could get a sonar picture in her mind as to where her dad was being held.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jake’s POV

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


*Beep* *beep* *beep*

My vision was blurry and my head felt numb as I kept hearing this annoying beeping noise that oddly sounded like a heart monitor. I finally got a view of my surroundings and I was indeed in a hospital room. Looking down, I noticed I was still in my black armor, and noticed my weapons were on a counter.

“Why would they bring them into a hospital?” I thought, after all, it was quite odd.

Taking out an IV in my arm, I was wondering where my kids and Burg were, as footsteps that oddly sounded like those of a horse’s hooves approached my door. I was shocked to see creatures that greatly resembled my girls enter. Two others followed, one wearing a stereotypical doctors outfit, if the lab coat and the stethoscope were anything to go by.

The second small one, a bit shorter than the doctor who instead of having chestnut brown fur and a black mane, she had turquoise fur and a seafoam mane with a smaller muzzle wearing a nurse's cap.

“Was I taken back to base, if so, what kind of drugs am I on?”

“Thank you, Dr. Crest, we will take things from here,” said the alabaster Pegacorn in a very smooth and motherly tone of voice.

She was the first to approach me, her radiant flowing mane, similar to Delta and Charlie’s mane, and her regal look told me she was definitely an important person. There was something else, she had an air of power around her, the same with the dark blue Pegacorn. no, I’m not just saying she had a lot of power, I actually can sense it, it was almost like she was producing heat from her body.

“Greetings, we apologize for the state you were previously in, you had unfortunately suffered a fractured skull”.

“I am Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria, this is my sister, Princess Luna, also co-ruler of Equestria.”

A purple unicorn was next to speak. She was a bit shy but seemed rather curious.

“Um, hello, I’m princess twilight sparkle, princess of friendship.”

I almost snickered but I remembered I was talking to three princesses of this place. Nodding at their presentation, I decided it was my turn for an introduction.

“A pleasure to meet you, your highnesses, I am Jake Garson, I am the father of the two girls that I was with.”

“You mean to tell us that those alicorns are your kids?” Said Luna with a shocked expression.

“Yes, I rescued them from a lab and I have been taking care of them ever since, if I may ask where are they?”

“They are in a containment room a few halls down, you are healed due to the magic that we used to heal you, we can take you there if you wish.” Said princess Celestia.

Jake’s mind: “Magic, what are they talking about, I should ask later”

That would be wonderful, we can talk on the way there. I got the stuff I would need to bring until the room shook with a tremendous amount of force.

“What was that?” Twilight asked, clearing the ringing from her ears.”

Well, that indicates my daughter, Delta, knows I’m here.

“The alicorn made that?”

I nodded as we left the room.

I grabbed my rifle and slung it on my back, next, I slid my handgun into my holster before grabbing my helmet. None of that went unnoticed by the three Princesses as Princess Celestia tensed up when I did that but seemed shocked that she didn't do something she was expecting me to do.

As we walked down the first hallway, Twilight decided to strike up another conversation.

“So, Jake, how did you end up in Equestria again?”

Memories played over and over in my head while I tried to remember what had happened so far during our journey.

It started as a normal weekend, only for that weekend to turn into a workday.

“What’s your job?” Asked Luna.

Well, I work for a private security firm called Killborne security, I know, not the friendliest name.

“Indeed, what do you do in this company?” Celestia asked while looking at my uniform.

“Well, we work as a security force, regardless if our force is armed, we have been chasing traitors of our government, something we are not allowed to do, but all that started happening when the CEO, Rick Miller, swallowed up the business, we are still controlled primarily by the government though.”

“We were supposed to track down a man who wanted to blow up other countries for his gain, even if that wasn’t in our job description, the man’s name was Marco Dìaz.”

“We, unfortunately, found our way here by a vortex that formed in the air while flying in our machine,” I Said as we took a right turn, avoiding a medical team making their way past us.

“What is a man?” Asked Twilight.

“Oh, right, in your case, a man would be considered a stallion and a woman would be considered a mare, our species are called humans to put things simply.”

“Human, human… I swear I heard that name before, somepony in my town was obsessed with humans but I can’t place my hoof on it,” said Twilight, trying to remember a certain mint green unicorn.

We approached a containment room, I saw that same rainbow-maned pegasus who I believed sucker punched me in the gut before everything went black. She looked rather bored while talking to an irritated Matt. Both my kids were just sleeping. I was wondering where my dog was but I put that at the back of my mind as we entered the room.

The occupants turned towards me and my vision was blinded by nothing but pink and two baby blue eyes.

“HelloI’mpinkiepieit’snicetomeetyouthereaderdidagoodjobwiththisstory,sinceyournewtoEquestriaimgoingtomakeyouawelcometoequestriapartybye.”

The pink being finally disattached from my face and in a blur, it ran off. I looked towards the princesses, hoping they had an answer to what had just happened, and I really didn’t understand this world entirely.

“Oh, that’s just pinkie pie, you’ll get to meet her later,” said twilight, blushing in embarrassment.

I nodded, unsure what to think of this pinkie pie character.

“This is my boss, Matt burg, the CO of the base we took off from. If anyone can explain
this company, it’s him.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Jake’s POV.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Matt stood up and bowed.

“I would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have about the company,” said Matt, standing straight with his hands clasped together.

Celestia was deep in thought, locking away the horrible memories that would appear any time she saw the creatures now known as humans. She would later vomit from the memories, the explosions, the corpses of ponies… She snapped out of the trance, but whenever she saw Jake, she didn’t see a cold ruthless killer, unlike Matt, she saw a kind, protective, and loving father, similar to her ponies when parenthood arises.

She came to a decision, the human known as Matt didn’t need to explain himself, she would only need twilight’s help for this.

“You are welcome to leave Canterlot and explore on one condition”, said Celestia, her voice becoming more authoritative.

“What would that be, your highness?” Matt asked, a little uneasy at the tone of her voice, yet he knew there was no harm behind it.

“Since you are the newfound leader of this base your… um, pilots have mentioned, princess Twilight will buy your company.”

Matt thought about the idea for a while, listing all the pros and cons before agreeing.

“I can agree to your terms, princess, since you are buying our company, would you like to rename it and change anything about how we operate?”

Twilight was still trying to take everything in, she hadn’t intended to swallow up a company, unlike Rainbow Dash who was rather excited to partially own a private military, Twilight had her doubts, yet the princesses were counting on her and she would not fail.

Well, that’s a lot to take in, how about we enjoy Canterlot and then you can show us around your… um, base of operations.

“Copy that.” Said Matt as he winked, understanding she was still unsure about this.

“Dad, I’m hungry,” complained Charlie as she held her front hooves to her stomach, giving puppy dog eyes to everyone.

Celestia’s poker face crumbled in an instant at the poor hungry young alicorn filly. She decided they would be free to go as Jake was just a father trying to look out for his family. In the back of Celestia’s mind, she knew what he and his species were capable of and she would tell Twilight to monitor them closely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Fluttershy’s cottage

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Outside of Fluttershy’s Cottage, Applejack’s Dog Winona, Rarity’s cat opalescent or Opel, Rainbow’s pet Tortuga (turtle), Tank, and Fluttershy’s pet rabbit, Angel were just relaxing outside on the nice warm summer day. All were talking about different things, of course, no other ponies except Fluttershy could understand them, that’s how she takes care of all her animals after all.

“Did y’all hear about the new pet who is being cared for?” Said Winona, her tail wagging excitedly.

“Yeah, what’s so special about this pet, he’s just like any other pet we got around here,” grumbled Angel, not happy that his owner was going to pay more attention towards the new fellow than himself.

“I heard he’s from another universe,” stated Tank, he was always the wisest of the group, yet everyone just passed it off as him being crazy.

“That’s ridiculous, you have no proof that the newcomer is otherworldly,” accused Angel.

None of the Group were aware of the vibrant green eyes lurking in the bushes inside of the Everfree. They shifted back and forth until the creature was in full view. The first to spot the creature, which was a Timberwolf, was Opal.

“Run!!!” She yelled as the others scattered in different directions, all except for Winona who tripped on a root sticking out of the ground.

The Timber wolf, smaller than usual, due to it being a juvenile, launched itself towards Winona who could do nothing but close her eyes and await for a painful end.

The sound of a loud dog barking was clearly heard and the small Timberwolf looked up before sprinting back towards the forest where it had come from. Winona opened her eyes to see a large black and tan dog with pointed ears which resembled horns stood a few feet from her, the remains of the Timberwolf’s tail in its mouth before spitting it out.

Winona got up and she finally got to see this stranger in person and to be honest, her face heated up seeing that the dog was abnormally muscular, even for any dog she had seen. Not wanting to make the situation any more awkward then it needed to be, she decided to thank the dog for saving her.

“Thanks, partner, I thought I was a goner for sure when that wolf attacked, names Winona, what's your name, stranger?”

“I’m just doing my job, ma’am, My name is Blade.”

“Your job, are you part of the Royal sniffer dogs?”

“Royal sniffer dogs? No, I’m a security dog, I help keep everyone safe, I don’t do detective work.”

“Oh, where ya from, Blade?”

Blade thought about what she had said, would she think he’s crazy or should he tell her that he might not be from this place. The other animals that had currently occupied the area came back and waited to hear what the imposing dog had to say.

“Well, I’m not from this land, I’m a foreigner, I can’t seem to find or remember what happened to my owners, but I’m glad I don’t have to worry about playing dress up.”

Everyone’s jaws dropped in utter disbelief, seeing that Tank was not crazy after all. They all swore to never doubt Tank again.

“So, what kind of dog are you, Blade?” Asked Winona, curious to know more about this dog who had just saved her life.

“I’m a Doberman pinscher, my breed was originally created in a country called Germany but so many people loved us that we became widespread. I’m currently from a land called North America.”

“Well that’s mighty interesting, Blade, I live close by, maybe you’d like to meet the rest of my family some time,”Winona beamed.

Blade considered the idea, he loved kids, he was very good with them.

“Maybe there will be humans at her place and they can help me find my family, it’s worth a try,” he thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


the group who aimlessly walked through the streets of Canterlot, exploring different shops and landmarks conversed on what it was like on earth. Jake was still trying to wrap his head around the idea of the existence of magic.

The only magic he knew were tricks that magicians did for the entertainment of the audience. He should know due to his cousin being a magician.

Memories flooded his mind, remembering the day as a police officer investigating his cousin’s disappearance after a public magic show. There was no lead and no evidence that she was kidnapped, All that remained in the dressing room were her belongings and her trademark hat.

He loved his cousin a lot, the only person who cared about him as Jake’s parents didn’t care for him that much. He pushed that thought aside though.

“So, y’all are telling us there ain’t any magic where you come from?” Applejack asked while wearing a bewildered expression.

Jake shook his head and proceeded to explain how the world they once lived in worked as they got onto the streets.

“You know, Jake, your world reminds me of the Everfree forest,” said Twilight, reminding Jake of the men he had lost to those blasted wooden beasts which they called Timberwolves. He hid his emotions from the day before and continued their conversation as they took a turn down another street.

“In the everfree, the animals take care of themselves, and the weather moves on its own,” explained Applejack.

“That’s our world in a nutshell” Delta replied.

The six muttered to one another, until Rainbow Dash flew up to Matt.

“So, what kind of stuff do you do at this base?”

Matt grunted softly and turned to Dash.

“Stuff”.

Wanting more than a simple answer, Rainbow Dash kept prying Matt to reveal more information.

“Come on, you can tell me, I’m practically in charge of you now.”

“We do training, exercises, flying and more.”

Rainbow Dash squealed in excitement, wanting to see the place for herself. In her head, she wondered if the place was cooler than the wonderbolt academy. Twilight wanted to know what those machines that the pilots were planning on picking them up with later on.

“Matt, you don’t mind telling us about those machines you brought with you?” Asked Twilight.

“Indeed, they are quite sleek and elegant, yet the color could be a bit more presentable,” said rarity, obviously complaining about the helicopter’s dull grey paint jobs

Matt decided to give a brief rundown of what a helicopter was.

“The machines are called helicopters, they are rotary-winged aircraft. Humans can’t fly so we made aircrafts that include another type of aircraft called an airplane to fly.”

Matt continued to talk about helicopters and what they could do that planes just couldn’t accomplish.

“The specific name for the helicopters we use is a utility helicopter, or a UH-60 Blackhawk.” Explained Matt.

Twilight thought long and hard until she had a question that she wanted to ask Jake while in the medical wing.

“Hey, Jake.”

Jake turned to Twilight.

“Yeah, what's up?”

“I was wondering, where are Delta and Charlie from, or where were they born?”

“Actually, they were born on earth, the planet we used to live on.”

“They were created genetically in a lab, forced to be nothing but tools until I saved them.”

The group had their ears down but smiled at the prospect of me saving their lives and creating a better future for Delta and Charlie.

“Maybe I should introduce Apple bloom and her friends to Charlie, they seem to be the same age,” said Applejack, peering at an excited Charlie.

“I was wondering, do ponies live on earth too?” Asked Twilight, a notepad levitating in her magical grip.

Well, yes, but they are not intelligent like you or anyone else, they are very similar to dogs, cats, and other creatures.

Don’t get me wrong, they are not dumb, they just don’t share the exact same intelligence.

Jake remembered how many people reacted towards Delta and Charlie’s appearance in public.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jake pulled into a park, now that his daughters were free to go into public, even if their appearance was not technically explained towards the media, they were at least allowed to be out and about.

The girls, younger than before, ran out and started playing on the playground, mainly playing tag or hide and go seek, startling children and nearby parents.

Jake took a seat and pulled out a book and began to read, it was probably a few hours until two shadows blocked the sunlight, Jake looked up to see two police officers looming over him.

“Can I help you, officers?”

“We got a few complaints about two animals that are disturbing some parents and they are afraid for their kid’s safety, said the first cop.

“Oh, them?” Jake gestured to his kids as they played around.

“They are my kids”.

“Uh-huh… well I don’t know what to say other than you need to leave or you give us any identification and I can talk things up with my superiors.”

“Of course”.

I handed them all the official information I had on me that indicated the special federal unit I belonged to and they went back to their cruiser and returned shortly later.

“Well, my boss says you're free to stay at this park for as long as you’d like since you're not a major problem”, he said before bidding me a good day as he and his partner headed to their cruiser, backing up out of the parking lot before driving off.”

“Hey dad, did those cops come back to ask if you wanted your old job back”? Questioned Delta, a paper airplane In her levitational grip.

Chuckling, Jake dismissed the idea of him being a cop again as he was fired for life. All he cared about was having his daughters with him and watching them grow up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of flashback.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


After my recap of life back home, Rainbow asked what Jake’s previous job was and he told her he was a law enforcement officer.

“Well that’s a good question, Rainbow Dash, I was called a police officer, I upheld the law and enforced it along with my colleagues.”

“So, kind of like a Royal guard?” Asked Rainbow, trying to compare the two.

Jake remembered two royal guards would be accompanying him.

One was from the solar guard, and the other was from the Lunar guard. It reminded him of the Marines and the Army, the Marines have a bit too much pride and for their own sake won’t admit they were part of the Navy.

If Jake remembered correctly, one of the Guards asked specifically if she could be a babysitter for Charlie, since she doesn’t need to go on every mission thanks to Twilight being the new leader of the company. I asked if Charlie was okay with this, she said it was fine and she felt comfortable with Sunny.

The two guards would be stationed in ponyville for our entire stay in Equestria, seeing that Jake and his family wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon, it would be for their entire time serving as Royal Guards.

Rarity decided to make herself known since she hadn’t said anything for a while other than the fashion stuff and my ceremonial cop uniform.

“If I may ask, I was going to head to a concert and I had a few extra tickets for the musical performance if anyone wanted to join me.”

She levitated a few tickets, enough for all of us. I took a look at the title and it said, See the great Octavia Melody perform a solo at the Canterlot orchestra center.

In an instant, Delta ran up to her dad, pleading for him to say yes and see an actual classical musician play live on stage. Jake was not going to say no, they made their way to the stage that was being set a few blocks down,

Not watching where she was going, Delta bumped into a rather chubby mare with light olive green fur and dark green hair in a street musician’s outfit. She knocked over a piano piece along with some gold coins as she went to pick them up.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there, need any help?”

The pony had a mildly irritated face that was scrunched up but once she saw Delta, she immediately bowed down to her.

“No no, it’s my fault, I should’ve moved my stuff out of the way, please forgive me, madam,” She said in shame.

Not sure why she was bowing down, Delta just started helping her gather all her stuff.

“You don’t need to bow, I’m not royalty, what’s your name?”

Regaining her composure, the streetwise mare beamed up at the young alicorn.

“Keynote, a wannabe famous musician.”

“Well, Keynote, I’m Delta, I should get going before I miss the chance to see Miss Octavia’s performance.”

Keynote nodded as she packed up her equipment and trotted off. Continuing their way towards a large theater, ponies gave them surprised or filthy looks as they approached the ticket booth.

Rarity took the lead as she handed a unicorn stallion the tickets who in turn allowed them entry. The group looked all around in fascination at the regal decorated theater, a large polished wooden stage adorning a few instruments but were taken backstage.

The lights dimmed and the audience simmered down as Delta quivered in excitement, waiting to see the famous musician play the instrument she loved, the cello.

A grey earth pony with a charcoal black mane and grey fur with two captivating violet purple eyes, a treble clef for her cutie mark walked out on the stage. Cutie marks were something Delta had come to know about the marks on a pony’s flanks that indicated their special talent.

Keynote had a similar cutie mark that involved a piano, indicating her special talent was keyboard instruments.

Her breath was taken away as the cellist began to play.

She gently slid her bow across each string like a boat sailing across a never-ending calm river.

Delta was in awe at the mare and had the biggest question for her once she was done.

In all her years, delta longed for a teacher, someone, or in this case, somepony who could teach her so she could master the cello, a dream she had wanted to fulfill since she was a filly.

After half an hour of spontaneous performance, the show was finally over and Delta saw the cellist make her way backstage, the Princess had told her and her sister that Alicorns were considered royalty.

The nobility of Canterlot would no doubt try to arrange marriages with her and Charlie so they all would decide to leave Canterlot and head down to Ponyville.

She trotted over to the side of the stage, seeing no one in sight, she entered the back where various ponies walked back and forth. They all stopped what they were doing when they saw Delta and bowed down before her.

No need, I just want to know where Miss Melody is, I wish to have a word with her.

Many ponies muttered to each other.

“An Alicorn wishing to see the famous Octavia Melody.”

“She must be extremely lucky.”

“I wonder where she is from.”

Finally, a pegasus mare pointed to a room with a golden star and a treble clef on it. Thanking her, Delta walked over and took a deep breath before knocking.

*Knock* *knock*

“Come in.”

A voice with a thick and noticeable British accent answered as Delta entered the performer’s room. An Earth pony, who adorned a pink bow tie, was putting away her cello for the moment.

Turning around, Octavia went wide-eyed at the Alicorn that stood in front of her. Before she could bow out of respect, Delta held up a hoof.

“Please, I’m not royalty, I just moved into Equestria, so there is no need to bow.”

“I see, then why are you here,” Octavia questioned.

I know this might be a lot for you, but I wish to play the cello, and I loved your performance.

Raising her eyebrow, she knew she wasn’t telling her everything.

“To make a long story short, could you teach me to play the cello? I recently bought one back home and I need a great teacher.”

Octavia chuckled.

“Dear, I’m not a teacher, I’m just a performer, I’m sure there are way better teachers than me.”

“Oh come on, you gotta teach me.”

Octavia face-hoofed herself.

“No,” she stated, muttering “teenagers” to herself.

Being Persistent, Delta sat down and began to pout.

“What are you doing?” Asked Octavia, her left eyebrow raised.

“I’m not leaving until you say yes.”

“Childish,” Octavia Muttered under her breath.

Octavia still held an unamused expression.

“Yes, you are indeed going to leave, dear.”

She walked over to a lever and pulled it down as the floor underneath Delta opened up as she fell.

Octavia looked down the tunnel that led outside.

Awww, now I feel bad, she said in mock-pity.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside the theater.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The group waited outside, still explaining the things humanity had created and how different Their Earth was compared to the ponies.

“Yeah, I still don’t believe you guys could make something made out of metal fly.”

One of the crew members, Darrick Jones, face palmed himself, sick and tired of constantly telling Rainbow dash helicopters could fly circles around her.

“For the hundredth time, helicopters fly, skittles!”

Before things could get any more heated, a loud rumbling noise was heard above them as Delta fell out of a large overturned vent on the side of the wall to the theater. she landed in front of them, her fur was a mess, disheveled. Jake smirked while walking over, extending a hand to his rather irritated daughter.

“So, how did it go,” he asked with a smile that annoyed Delta to no end.

“Wonderful, just wonderful, let’s just get going to this ponyville place,” Delta muttered.

A loud chuffing sound was heard as two helicopters came in and lowered towards the group. Rainbow Dash had her mouth agape, Darrick just smiled at her expression, seeing he had made his point on how the aircraft could fly.

“So, if we are to reach our base, the helicopters will get us there relatively soon, give or take,” shouted Matt over the loud rotating rotors and twin-engines of the helicopters, one hovered above the one on the ground, awaiting further instructions.

“Well, we better get there before nightfall, and pinkie pie probably has a surprise for you guys,” said twilight.

That made me a bit uncomfortable, usually, the surprises we got were fights and having to go on rescue missions.

But maybe these surprises won’t end like that, these ponies have only seen an invasion, not the worst but it was the only war that wasn’t for the crystal empire, a place that was made out of freaking crystals!

We boarded the helicopters, the ponies were hesitant at first, not knowing what would happen, but with a little reassurance, they boarded soon after. Rainbow sat next to me, her ears down, a guilty look written across her face.

“What’s wrong, Rainbow Dash, right?” I asked.

She seemed uncomfortable with what she was going to say next but swallowed up any remaining fear.

“Look, I’m sorry for hitting you and causing you to be hospitalized. We mainly get monsters that try to eat us, so I assumed you were something like that, and I get protective over my friends, including my friend Fluttershy.”

“Hey, no big deal, I understand you were just trying to protect your country and your friends, totally cool with it,” I said reassuringly.

“So, this is a helicopter huh, it could be twenty percent cooler,” she said, playing with the headset’s mic.

Twilight was studying every detail on the helicopter and gave a nod to Matt who returned the gesture.

Okay, get us out of here, yelled Matt.

The helicopter vertically left the ground, the other helicopter making way for its fellow aircraft as they made their way out of Canterlot, not knowing that their presence in the city wasn’t welcomed by all.