• Published 28th Mar 2021
  • 947 Views, 3 Comments

Death’s employees - Nighthawk alpha bravo



A manhunt goes wrong which sends a specialized private military unit to the peaceful realm of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 3
 947

A rather unusual family

Inside a nice expensive penthouse in the state of California, a suited man with brown hair was eating a sandwich. He was talking to a bearded man wearing a leather Stetson, a belt buckle with a texas longhorn engraved on it.

“You called me, sir?” Wrapping up his food, he sat the sandwich on a plate.

“Yes I did, I need you to initiate Project Delta, one of my most valuable masterpieces.”

The bearded man looked to the side and looked forward again, processing his boss’s words.

“You do know we are talking about a living and breathing creature, not a weapon.”

Chuckling, the suited man turned his attention to security footage and changed it to a lab where people looked inside of a machine and pressed buttons, Inside lay a small equine figure as needles poked into its body. The bearded man’s gaze drifted down to his cowboy boots as the recorded footage ensued.

“You see”.

“project Delta and project Charlie are nothing more than experimental weapons.”

“They belong to the government and belong to me.”

“I am just letting that ex-cop learn to harness my weapons so that Project Delta and Charlie will obey orders from other agents.”

“You never decided to tell the guy?”

“Do you honestly think I care about their relationship?”

“He may play the role as their father, but I don’t see it that way.”

The greedy man turned off the recording and faced the other man who was keeping a straight face.

“I want my private unit ready to capture a troublemaker of the government.”

“as not just the CEO but as a professional statesman, I shall see that any threats and problems that come my way shall be terminated with force.”

Said CEO looked at the agent, waiting to hear his words. Unsure on how to reply to his boss’s dark and murderous ways, he took time to compose himself before replying.

“What about doctor Amanda, she has been creating something similar.”

“Ah yes, my top valued scientist.”

“If she succeeds in making this formidable weapon, I might just have to terminate project Delta and project Charlie.”

Gulping, the agent nodded and decided to end the unpleasant conversation. “I’ll get them ready, who are they going after, sir?”

The CEO’s gaze was directed towards a screen of major criminals that were given to the statesman for termination.

“I don’t know yet, I will contact you when I decide.”

“If I hear that the science team has created a better and more useful weapon, I will find a solution to terminate the ghost unit.”

“the same goes for project Delta and project Charlie.”

Somberly nodding the agent made his leave, his mind constantly trying to find an alternative to save his old friends. How am I gonna explain this to y’all, I have to come clean eventually.
___________________________________

In a two-story house, a man with blonde hair wearing sports shades made his way to a room, a sign read, go away, in bold italic lettering. Sighing in annoyance, the man knocked twice.

“It’s your dad, I just got a call from the DoD, I’d hate to be late, we don’t have a choice, Delta.”

The sound of rock and roll ceased and the door opened to reveal not a human but a citrus orange equine with a sky blue mane that flowed like a slow stream of water.

Two wings protruded from her back, a spiraling horn on her forehead. Her emerald green eyes stared at her father figure, a name tag on the man’s jet black uniform that read, Jake Garson.

“Dad, can I at least have one day, one day, to be a normal teenager?”

Jake hesitated yet he chose his words wisely. “It’s not my call, that’s the government’s call, they created you.”

“Dad, we never have caught the guy responsible for hacking into the nuclear warheads.”

“what makes anyone think we can catch Dr. Dìaz.”

Checking his watch, Jake motioned his daughter to get ready.

“I find it odd that a winged unicorn and a human work for a private security company.” Nodding his head, Jake started packing breakfast for the road.

In a flash, a large Doberman in a ballerina outfit ran past the two and tried to tear off the clothes, Crouching down, Jake went to undress the large dog, the name tag read Blade.

“Here you go, big fella.”

Hooves on wood could be heard as a small filly, similar to the eldest with kiwi green fur and a scarlet mane came forward, a large medical cross on her chest and flanks.

“Doggy wants more makeovers!”

“Hey, Charlie, we talked about this, some dogs aren’t okay with dress up.”

“Okay, dad.” Feeling a twinge of guilt, Jake decided to make it up to Charlie.

“We can get some donuts on the way.”

Charlie cheered up and began to jump up and down chanting “donuts”. After some time of packing and getting ready, they climbed into an SUV and headed down a dirt driveway before driving onto the road.
___________________________________

The same suited man waited near a parking lot, using his leather stetson to cool himself down due to the intense heat of the sun hammering down upon him.

“Sweet molasses, wear are they.”

Checking his watch after placing his hat back onto his head, the SUV pulled into a lot next to him as the occupants got out. The man made his way over with a sly smirk plastered on his bearded face, his custom-made revolver shaking in his holster as he strolled up to the group.

“Long time no see, how long has it been.”

The man did the math to everyone’s displeasure.

“I say it’s been about three years, but hey, you're here.”

“Any idea who we are going after, joe?”

The aging man, now known as Joe, their boss, got a text on his phone and he gazed at the device for a bit before returning his attention towards the group with a grave face.

“You all are unfortunately going after Dr. Marco Dìaz.”

The group’s faces had fallen at the prospect of going on a manhunt for the insane Dr. Dìaz. The man was known to hack into weapon facilities and had a reputation to try and hack nuclear rockets.

With not much else to do, Jake and his family headed towards a large number of tents and personnel checking equipment. After a while of gearing up, a geared-up man handed Jake a semi-automatic weapon and spare magazines.

“Sup Boss.”

Running ahead of Jake and Delta, his boots making contact with the wet tarmac.

“Wheels up.”

They approach a group of utility helicopters marked, “security company”. They boarded one of the helicopters, similar guys dressed in black tactical gear awaited, including a man with a burnt face.

They situated themselves as Jake strapped in the dog who now adorned a Bulletproof vest. While the helicopter got ready for the flight, Jake Garson thought back on the day when he rescued Delta and Charlie.
___________________________________

Flashback

___________________________________

It was a long day at work, he was heading home until someone darted in front of the car. Unholstering his Glock, he opened the cruiser door, the cool air assaulted his worried face.

Not wanting to frighten an injured person, he decided to go easy on whoever, Shining his flashlight towards the figure who was coughing up blood. Once the light made contact with the figure, Jake nearly dropped his flashlight in shock.

A unicorn adorning both wings and a horn backed away from him in fright. The startled cop looked towards his cruiser yet still kept his focus on the otherworldly being in front of him.

Jake didn’t fear the diminutive young equine, he only was curious at its unusual features. Reaching for his police radio, he was going to report this odd anomaly yet he decided against it.

Two black helicopters flew around in the distance, searchlights showering the mountains and forests with light, causing the filly to cry. Feeling something was wrong and he had to correct it, he took the filly home with him, deciding to raise her as his daughter once he realized she could speak fluent English.

Years went by and young Delta, given the name of a brand on her flank, grew slowly and began to thrive in her new environment. Jake, when not on duty, would look up anything related to Delta. After some research, he found out that the government was creating a war game-changer called “project: Delta” a similar setup was called “project: Charlie.”

Whenever he looked into it more, the internet wouldn’t allow it.

It was on her sixteenth birthday, the house was surrounded by military and federal personnel, demanding they would confiscate everything, and the two would be taken away without a trace.

Fired by the police department, Jake was going to be sentenced for the rest of his life behind bars for hiding a government experiment. Joe Smith, a secret agent and a recruiter of Killborne security, which was owned by the CEO, Rick Miller.

Joe offered a way that he could be reunited with Delta and could have a license to keep both Delta and her recently developed and genetically engineered sister, Charlie.

Agreeing to this, Together, they became Death’s employees, the death squad, not the one that you would know, they worked as a squad that hunted down the most dangerous and world-ending criminals, eliminating them with no mercy.
___________________________________

End of backstory
___________________________________

“where are we headed, Delta?” The scarred man asked with a heavy Australian accent.

“Arizona. You’ve been there, you've seen it all, nothing more nothing less.”

“We are Oscar Mike.”

The helicopter’s gear left the ground as the chopper gradually gained speed, flying low over a grassy field, wide mountain ranges in the distance.
___________________________________
Project Delta stats.
___________________________________

Abilities:

1. infrared and X-ray vision.

2. able to shoot blasts of electricity from her horn, as fast as a speeding bullet.

3. Can hear low frequency sounds

4. Built in HUD

5. When extremely enraged, she can create small natural disasters by creating vibrations.

Author's Note:

Hope this new human in Equestria idea is to your liking. I’m glad I still have the notebook I used to write this story in the hospital or this story wouldn’t exist.