• Published 24th Mar 2021
  • 378 Views, 8 Comments

EqG Tales: Alphabet Edition - Brian Sheil



When there’s a school project to be done, Diamond Tiara has a basic idea.

  • ...
 8
 378

Given The Assignment

The bell rings on a Friday, and students are let out for the weekend. Among them is Diamond Tiara with Silver Spoon walking by her side, as usual.

"This is going to be one big assignment Mr. Cranky Doodle gave us." Silver Spoon figured.

"Indeed." Diamond replied. "Our assignment is to write a series of short stories, and present it to him."

"Luckily, we have one week to finish. That gives us plenty of time."

"I suppose that's a good thing. Later, Silver."

The two friends went separate ways, for now. The next day, Diamond looked at her laptop as her mother, Spoiled Rich, came in with some food.

"I figured a basic PB & J with some milk should curb your hunger, dear." Spolied Rich said, handing Diamond her lunch.

"Thanks, mother." Diamond replied. She took a bite of her sandwich, and is enjoying it. "Ah. Just what I needed."

Spoiled looks at what Diamond is looking at. "Finding any ideas for this assignment Mr. Cranky Doodle assigned?"

"I sure am." Diamond replied as she takes a sip of milk. "I was just looking at the My Little Pony story website to get some ideas."

"Ah, yes. Fimfiction.net. Many MLP and Equestria Girls stories were written here. Including six editions of 'EqG Tales'."

Diamond Tiara's eyes widened. "EqG Tales? You mean those short story collection featuring popular characters."

"Yes. My personal favorite collection features the characters from 'Ever After High'."

As Diamond enjoys her lunch, her mother steps out to do her errands. "I'm sure you'll think of something, Diamond."

After her lunch, Diamond thought about these short story collections her mother talked about. Suddenly, she stood up and has excitement in her soul. "I GOT IT!"