• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,484 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,484

Chapter 2

Me and Twilight jumped into the teleportation spell NM casted. She was surprised at first but overall, didn't ask me anything for now. Her eyes were set on the Elements of Harmony after all.

As soon as we landed on the floor, Nightmare moon laughed. The elements were in her...mane and Twilight eyes widen. I backed up to a corner of the wall and sat as she readied her teleportation spell. So much for helping her, I realized that I barely have any combat strength. As I was ridiculing myself, the scene played.

"You're kidding. You're kidding right?" Nightmare Moon said. Twilight put herself into a charging position. She ran as Nightmare moon did too. When they should have collided, Nightmare moon looked in disbelief as Twilight was gone. She looked to the elements where Twilight were now standing. I could swear I saw a smirk on Twilight mouth for a second before her returning to the task.

"Just one spark..." she said. The elements glowed up and started to work. Nightmare Moon transformed into an purple mist and darted over to the Elements of harmony.

'Should I, or should I not stop Nightmare Moon?' I thought. 'Nah, it too much of a hassle. Also it'll be impossible for me to do it right now...'

Even though I had a pretty good magic affinity, it doesn't mean I can do everything I wanted.

Nightmare Moon quickly made a electricity spell and zapped Twilight away. She made grunting noise as she slid on the floor. When she was finish, she looked up to Nightmare moon as they said,

"No, NO!"

The elements hovered sightly above the ground before giving up and falling back down. Twilight gasped as she said,

"But where's the sixth element-"

Nightmare moon showed relief before she started to cackled as she smashed the elements, leaving them only as pieces. Twilight face was mixed with feelings but she could feel only thing clearly.

Dread.

"You little fool, thinking you can defeat ME! Now you will never see your little Princess or your sun. The night shall last forever!" she said. Twilight's hope clinged onto a blazing tightrope before shouts of encouragement came. The ponies walking upstairs were none other than those colorful heroes.

A spark ignited from the depths of Twilight and her bravery finally spoke for her. Meanwhile, my thoughts blocked the whole conversation and was thinking about how I even got here. Yes I died from a... dare, but still, I should think about a more awesome death if someone from the real world came up to me and said, 'I know who you are, I'm 'insert name here' and I died by 'blah blah blah'. And you?" or something like that.

Maybe I could say I drowned? Or froze to death in the north pole? No, that's stupid. Maybe got striked by lighting. Rare, but the chances are never zero. Wait, do I even have a name? Hmm...

Maybe I could be called Lighting Heaven, cause I should have gone to Heaven! Wait no, that's a lie. But I pretty much look like a yellow and white blur, so 'why not' is the question. And it fits better with how I wished I died: Lighting! Wait, even better, I can learn spells that can deliver either Hell or Heaven, oh now I regretting to say that I don't wanna be here. Now what should I do in this world full of ponies...I think about it later.

Getting back to the 'real world', (not so sure this is a big dream or reality), Twilight and her friends finished off Nightmare Moon and were now noticing their necklaces/jewels. Applejack thought Twilight was sprouting a lot of hooey. Not like I blame her, one night and all this happens...

"Who are you, and where did you come from!" said Rainbow Dash to me all the sudden.

Ack, I forgot I was still here. Better wish I disappear, or just try to do an invisibility spell.

I was still sitting down and retained a calm face, even though the hoodie of the cloak was keeping my face from being seen. I remained silent and Rainbow anger rose up. I swear if she hit me right there I would not have mercy on her. Even if she a element, I can and would kill her, no hesitation. (Still forgetting my combat capability, nada.)

"Rainbow Dash, who was the one to get you to tie the bridge? If it wasn't for my magic, you wouldn't be here." I said coldly. I was kind of an introvert in my life so speaking isn't my suit, but I got better until I died. So talking shouldn't be a challenge, right?

That was when I made another mistake, never say those cursed words, 'Shouldn't be a challenge, right?' I was lucky Celestia was coming to the rescue.

"Indeed you do." Celestia said, ignoring all that Rainbow Dash said. I 'disappeared' (I learned the invisibility spell!) after everyone look to the Princess who was gleaming with glory. I loved Celestia almost as much as Twilight, though I love to make Twilight evil and defeat her countless times as a 9 year old. Good old times.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said. She ran to her as Celestia said,

"Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student."

While they do their thing, I was thinking about what shall I do I the world, again. Maybe take over it? Then the other nations? That will be a long time enough to be entertaining. And while I do that, I find some people who got reincarnated like me. I ran off into the forest on a quest to find Ponyville, and to conquer it, eventually.