• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,466 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,466

Chapter 1

"Oh God, someone go get a first aid kit!"

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She's going to be okay, don't worry-"

"She hit her head on a metal pipe hard just because you wanted to do truth or dare, you think she'll be okay!?!"

"How did we even get that anyways?"

"I called the ambulance and got the kit, she has a big gash on her forehead. Do you think she will survive?"

"I don't know sweetie, all we can do is hope..."


Where am I? It feels cold... like I'm on grass and mud-

Oh yeah, I remember now, I hit my head. Why did I follow that dare? I'm so stupid... but for now...

I opened my eyes to see trees all around me. The moon was shining and stars were everywhere. And what in front of me shock me the most. My hands are white hooves. The dots connected in my brain.

This was the start of my journey, and the following is how I made my first mistake. Never question the plot.

"So, the universe thought that putting me in a pony body was a good idea because I died, WELL THAT JUST GREAT BUT BECAUSE I LOVE THE SHOW DOESN'T MEAN I WANNA BE IN IT!" I raged. I stood up from the ground and looked into the background. The trees were all crooked and twisted, flowers of blue were in patches, evil faces were in the trees, and the moon hung above.

I was in the Everfree. The worst place to start.

"Oh just my luck, when will I get a break!" I said. Suddenly I felt a drop of water splash on my fur, seeping in to touch my skin. Then there are two.

And three,
then four,
then 100.

My fury just couldn't be contained anymore. My power melted into one big ball and out the hatch it goes. My unicorn magic escaped my horn and surprisingly knocked out the timber wolf I didn't notice that was trying to eat me. I felt adrenaline pump through me as I smiled. That was my first magic trick! I'm a unicorn! The rain stopped as soon as it started and I calmed down.

I looked into the puddle next to me to see my face. I was a foal with yellow and white hair. My horn was as light as a feather and bright as day. I had my cute little ears stuck out of my hair as I didn't mind that I was a kid.

"Wait, if I am in this show, does that mean I see the main characters? Oh heck yeah!"

"THE EVERFREE FOREST?!"

"Wha-" I said. I pulled myself together and hid in a bush while I peeked to see those colorful heroes.

"WEEE, let's go!" said Pinkie Pie. She was about to hop in the overgrown before my favorite pony stopped her.

"Not so fast," she stated. Everyone looked at her with questioning eyes as she continued her talk. "Look, I appreciate your help, but I rather do this on my own." It was Twilight!

"No can do sugarcube. We are sure not letting any friend of ours in that creepy place. We sticking to you like caramel on a candy apple." said AppleJack. Everyone nodded and went with AppleJack who was making her way down into the forest.

"Especially if there are candy apples in there! What, those things are good~" said Pinkie. Twilight groaned and started walking with the group. And I followed, knowing that if I ruined the plan, the night would last forever.


"So none of you have been here before?"

"Heavens no, just look at it, it's dreadful."

"And it ain't natural, folk say it doesn't work the same as Equestria."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"No pony knows, you know why?"

"Rainbow quit it!"

Fluttershy and Rarity's faces cringed.

"Because everyone who ever came in, had. Never. Come. OUT!"

That's when the cliff collapsed and four ponies came tumbling down. I was watching them tumble down before I tapped into my magic and rescued only Rarity and Pinkie Pie. I stopped AppleJack in her tracks and made the pegasus get in their positions. I tried to teleport to the Two Sister's castle before tripping over a branch and making Rarity and Pinkie looks my way.

"What was that?" said Pinkie Pie. I was silently praying that she wouldn't notice me for if she does, me and the storyline are doomed.

"It was probably nothing Pinkie. We should go with the others," said Rarity. She was walking carefully not to
get mud on her hooves and Pinkie followed quickly.

"Yea, I agree, besides it's all sad here."

The tension that washed over me passed away and I sighed. I tried to teleport, only to come out in the next scene of everyone starting to fight the manticore. The image was not pretty as everyone kept on losing and getting hurt as Fluttershy was trying to get their intention.

I tapped into my magic again to slow down the movements of the ponies except for Fluttershy and I left into the overgrowth. They can handle the rest, right? Well, yes but actually no.

The third event was fine only that Pinkie never explained why she was laughing for a whole solid two minutes. I facepalm when I passed through the area but almost got caught. They were now keeping their eyes out in case I'm Nightmare Moon. Great.

The fourth one was Rarity sacrificing her tail to the sea monster but she was too dramatic and made the sea monster go away. But Rarity didn't care cause she still did the job of making the river slow down. I was going to make the sea monster stay, but either way, they will learn about generosity, even if someone doesn't take it.

The fifth one was where Rainbow Dash tied the bridge and to not join the Shadowbolt's side. And for some reason, she ignored Twilight when she was about to fall off the cliff and almost joined the evil side. This is one of the reasons why she isn't my first favorite pony. She's close though.

Anyways they made theirs to the two-sister castle where Nightmare Moon resided. I was following Twilight's trail while staying unseen and saw a torn-up cloak. I wore it and watched. Twilight was focusing on the elements in stone.

'How cool will it be to help Twilight in the ''battle''?'

'Hmm... But wouldn't it ruin the plot?'

'Not really. It is super fun!'

'But I don't wanna get in trouble-'

'LET DO THIS!'

My rationality lose to my guts as the elements glowed up. Being the person on the track team, I quickly dashed into the mist that was taking her.

Gotta go fast.