• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,475 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,475

Chapter 14

Ugh... What happened? I found myself on the bed, tucked in and all. How long have I been out..?

The light was blinding my eyes as soon as I opened them. The room was basically how I left it, with a few things out of place. Who dares ravages my room? Annoyance filled me as I sat up.

My head is still fuzzy, lets recall what happened. What did I eat...

Suddenly, the memories came rushing back. One second, meeting a god, another second, finding out I'm fake... wait no, I'm not fake, am I? Why am I having a existential crisis right now? I should be worrying about other stuff, shouldn't I? Like, what's the date? And what episode is happening right...

Dread suddenly welled up in me. Holy cow, I forgot about Zecora.

Noting that the pain I was feeling before was gone, I quickly ran up to the nearest window to me and observed the surroundings. There was ponies walking through, like nothing happen. Oh dear god, what happened while I was out?

Okay, okay, let's analyze the situation, I'm going way too fast. I need some time to absorb the new info I got. Like, maybe the pony which visited me before? And I need the time, stat.

I searched the room in the quest to find some more information, until I had a brilliant idea. I should just ask Twilight or Spike! They're aren't for show after all. And I wonder if Twilight finished my artifact...

I opened the door to the library, seeing the blueprint of the artifact on the table, with a blue object on it. Twilight was cleaning the place along with Spike who was complaining about it. Seems like the episode with Zecora is over. Guess it really didn't need me to finish it. I wonder how it progressed though...

Coming down the stairs and almost tripping, I scanned the room for the calendar. Finally finding it, I rushed over. 24th of this month. I could swear it was the 23th when I still in the Zecora episode. Seems like it's only been a day.

Relief washed over me as I walked towards to the table, requesting Spike for breakfast. He eagerly ran up to the kitchen as soon I'd finished my sentence, with Twilight As I waited, I checked out the blue object on the table. Oh wait, is this a gift?

The shiny blue box I saw from the distance was a wrapped gift. Wonder who it's for. Maybe they won't mind if I steal it. They probably won't even know. As I was eyeing the delicate covered box with a ribbon upon the top, Twilight noticed me almost tucking it away.

When did I get so greedy anyways? Twilight walked towards me with an amused expression on her face.

"Lighting Heaven, that's for you! There's no need for you to try and steal it." she said. "That's the tracking device you wanted! I just thought you would want it gifted to you." she added with a lovingly smile. She levitated the present towards her and straighten the crumbles and folds around it.

"Oh, thanks!" I said. Immediately snatching it away and opening it like a gremlin, I saw a small green pulsating crystal in the middle of the paper. Picking it up with my mouth, I gazed at the crystal under my muzzle with the reflection blinding my eyes. I lay it down on the table excitedly.

With Spike serving my breakfast I asked, "Hey Twilight, it's almost time for winter, right?"

After all, I vividly remember the Swarm of the Century episode after Zecora's, then there's the Winter wrap up. Autumn is in the air, the crusty and dusty bookshelves testify for it. Hell, I swear we're going to get pumpkin spice in here sooner or later.

"Oh Light, you really do want the seasons over with. Winter isn't for a few more weeks!" she said while placing the last book in place, the last of the mess because of me now gone. She then added, "Also, I got you a few more books for your little magic show."

She waved a few new books in the air, the tantalizing leather and paper folding upon itself. Twilight unfolded it quickly, making sure the book doesn't have dog ears on the pages.

My emotions perked up as I rushed to grab the new reading material. I needed more knowledge for this world, after all, information is forever. Humanity wouldn't have evolved from their feral forms if they had no changes after all. Information and creating stuff is their thing. Though monkeys are so goofy, its quite cute.

I thanked Spike as I head back upstairs towards my room. Bringing the gem and books, I closed the doors and locked it. Seems like there won't a episode everyday anymore. Which is great, since I need a breather. I also need to increase my power, and learn more about the natural one. I can't just use necromancy for everyday movement.

Starting on the first one on the book, I read the title.

"The Tale of the Cursed Necromancer. Written by Smooth Pearl." I read out loud. This seems interesting, but it's not informational. I'll read it sooner or later, but for now I'll stick to a rule. Info first, enjoyment later. Besides, since when Twilight read about necromancers? When she met me in her life, of course. So, it's not weird for her to make me read this one.

I put the book aside as I grabbed another one.

"Kanthaka's Facts and Artifacts. This is what I'm looking for!" I cheerfully said as I immersed myself in the book. After that, a long study session begun.