• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,464 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,464

Chapter 5

It was a knockout, Zecora is out cold. All that was left was her body with eyes that stared into the abyss. Honestly, was I born into this world that I might take over the role of main character. Maybe I was the main character on earth but who cares. I want action, drama, bloodshed... okay maybe not bloodshed but you know my point, I need something new other than this. Destroying everything in my path can get boring.

Well, my cutie mark disagrees.

Guess when I defeated Zecora, I got this thingy. Great. It look like edgy and emo. It's an red ritual circle with a black spot at the middle of it. It look ominous, it look scary, but it felt powerful for me. Like I was in control, which I would like to hear, but also no, then it will become boring which will defeat the whole purpose of me finding something new. Maybe I should follow the non existing rule, 'Friendship Is Magic.'

Or maybe just open up portals to other worlds to conquer. That'll be fun.

Anyways, I headed out of Zecora hut being satisfied from overpowering the shaman. I walked on a random path on the ground, just wondering how will I make it through this world when...

"Ow!" I said in a high-pitched voice. I didn't know my voice can go up that high. I walked into a freaking wall. A wall of a house.

Math ran through my head while I added that:

Wall equals house, which the following means house equals civilization.

I did my happy dance in my brain while I celebrated that I found life that could house me until I was ready with a proper plan.

I slowly walked to the front of the house to also see the start of a sunset. Ah, quite scenic...

Then the rest was a blur as I fainted on the spot. Why you ask? The reason is hunger. (I should have raided Zecora's food storage)


"Darling, are you okay?" said a familiar voice. I just can't hit the nail on the spot for who they are... Everything is a blur of colors, but I do see a lot of purple and white...

"What..." My instincts said. I identify the room around me only to see the different shades of purple, blue, gray, and yellow as I almost fainted again, only to be splashed with some water, starting up my body again and clearing the fog in my head. God I feel like throwing up.

"Rarity, they're waking up! Can I be friends with them!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Sorry Sweetie Belle but I need you to leave, besides didn't you have a meeting with your friends?" Rarity said.

"Oh right! about the Iron Pony Challenges, but aren't you coming too?" Sweetie Belle said with a pout. I guess some events pushed forward?

"I'll be there, but wait a moment." Rarity said, before pushing Sweetie out the room and locking the door.

"Now, you have a quarry to answer with me darling, cause I remember your voice from the first time me and the girls saw you."

"Oh, will I get a break?" I said, my squeaky voice never failing to make me sound like a 3-year old.

Author's Note:

Not me taking a long time to make this, little by little, day by day, minute by minute, and me getting distracted by the awesome stories in this website. But seriously, this took way too long than it suppose too. (and not me procrastinating)