• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,475 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,475

Side Stories: Annoyances Pt 2

I stared frigidly at the stallion who was standing in front of me. He was blocking the path to escape, so I guess I need to either fight him off, or just cry for help. But knowing the prideful and arrogant me, the second option is off the table. So, fighting it is!

Thinking from another point of view, I really needed this. I have never really fought any pony since I came to Equestria, and I need experience talking with hands, or er... hooves. Wait, speaking of which, how am I supposed to fight with hooves?

"What's taking you so long, little brat?" He spat at me, his words filled with venom. He dropped the pretense as he stepped towards me. "I won't hesitate to take your bag by force, so just give me your money and get this over with."

Heh, I know the plot changed, but not by this much. This is seriously getting out of hand, and soon this will be a dog-eat-dog world. Which is not very wanted.

Maybe I should go away, I'm not too skilled in the fighting department but just dodging, and this might be quite dangerous with my small body.

But life isn't fun without any action, so let's do this!

Calming my nerves down, I walked up to the stallion with a slow-paced trot, seemingly careless about the situation.

"W-What are doing, idi-" But before he could finish, I ran up and bucked him right at the side of his neck. He staggered back in recoil as he screamed bloody hell. Jeez, I knew hitting vital points would be effective, but this is a bit frightening. Guess learning it didn't go to naught.

Suddenly, he stopped yelling and huffed angrily. Momentarily stunned, I turned to face him.

“You’ll pay for that, little brat!”

He then started to charge at me at his fastest speed I saw him before, trying to headbutt me. Swiftly dodging to the right, I gave him a jab to the side. He stumbled to the side, leaving an opening to exploit and slowing his sprint to a jog.

Giving him no time to counter, I kept the punches and kicks coming. One on his knee, an uppercut, soon I wasn't paying attention to where I was hitting, using him as a punching bag.

"P-please stop, m-mercy!"

His guttering and wheezing woke me out of my trance, as I glanced down. His hood was down, showing his green eyes and scared expression. His body was covered with wounds and scars, but weirdly there wasn't any blood. Is there a filter or something?

Getting off him, I sighed. Maybe I went a bit too far, but then again, he was threatening me. Should've seen it coming.

Anyways, I glanced at the pouch discarded to the side while I was fighting. Maybe there's antiques that need returning? Bah, I'm probably going to steal them anyways.

Walking up to it, I flipped it upside down, letting everything drop out. Other than bits, stolen purses, and... hm?

A shiny blue trinket caught my eye, as it gleamed under the light. It feels strange, and it's aura... could it be an artifact? Heh, my luck seems to be on my side for once!

Tucking it away in my bag, I walked away from the thug, not even bothering to help him get up. He groaned as I was almost out of his sight.

"I made so much effort to get that to pawn it off..."


At the library, I sat on the couch exhausted. Toying with the trinket with levitation, I tried to guess it's origins.

"Maybe it came from another civilization, I wouldn't be surprised it if was. Or maybe it's a treasure?" I spoke out in bland boredom. The parasprites were already on me and objects, disturbing and messing up the neat arrangement of the books. I sighed as I slumped in my misery.

"Actually, I think that's the Harlow's Novelty Paragon Insignia, or H.N.P.I. for short." Twilight said as she walked up to me, swatting away a few parasprites. She sat next to me as she took the ornament from my grasp and started to speak again.

"It's actually quite a masterpiece, and it's functions are quite useful." she said. "It's almost like the Want It, Need It spell my foal-sitter Candance taught me. It makes the target or targets focus on an area for an indefinite amount of time, until the effect is turned off."

"Does it have a catch?" I questioned, taking interest in the artifact.

"If you call energy management a catch, then I guess so."

It took a moment for my brain to piece together the information, but then my face brightened. "So, you're saying that this could make the parasprites focus on one area only?"

"Actually, yes it can," Twilight said cheerily, then paused. "Though, it might not be very healthy if you try to pour your energy in the artifact with your rookie skills and tank. I'll just do it for you."

My face slightly darkening, I complained, "Hey, who are you calling a rookie? Mind you, I'm a work in progress!"

Twilight, rolling her eyes, started to look at the parasprites who were knocking down the last standing bookcase. She stood up from the couch and went into the storage room. As I peeked over the couch, she brought out a pet cage and placed it on the floor. Since when did we have that?

Twilight then breathed in deeply and gathered her magic in the artifact. It started to slightly shake as the parasprites started to quiet down and stare at cage with.

Suddenly one of the parasprites slowly flew up the cage and settled in it, fascinated and curious. A few more flew by, then a few seconds later, they were swarming in there, filling it up by the second.

"Ack!" I said while ducking, digging my face into the cushion as one parasprites flew by me at the speed of light. Soon enough, all the parasprites in the living room were in there, happily swarming in the cage.

"I'm going to get the rest of the parasprites in the other rooms, alright?" Twilight said as she levitated the cage towards the bedroom. "Be back later!"

"I guess that's settled." I muttered as Twilight entered the room and shut the door. I glanced at the mess surrounding the library, gave Spike my salutations, and fell on the couch exhausted.

What a long day.