• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,467 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,467

Chapter 6

I am locked up in a position that I didn't like at all.

Rarity's telekinesis me to sit on a chair in the middle of the room, with me being stuck on it with magical enchantments. Worst of all, its doesn't have any cushion for my bottom so now my butt is numb and sore. Maybe its a strategy to let me spill the beans?

"Now darling I have a few questions to ask you and we can go our paths. Quest-" Rarity said before getting interrupted rudely by Sweetie Belle.

"Rarity, you're taking forever! Can we go now?"

"Sweetie Belle-" Rarity suddenly started talking in slow-mo. So did Sweetie Belle.

Ah yes, hello void.

I was calming down while they were bickering and manage to find my sixth sense again. I just have a hunch that I'm going to be using this a lot.

Anyways I broke the enchantments slowly that hold me earlier to move to the door- just until I had a idea.

I summoned the necromancy book I found at Zecora's and flipped the pages, to find an article about changing souls. I swear I found it somewhere while reading it. Did I mention that I love reading?

An pony soul is a blank slate to all Necromancers. The art of changing one's soul...

Blah, blah blah, lets get to the point. I swipe and stats and memories will appear. Delete memories, blah blah blah, Got it! Basically, browsing with yours truly, minds.

I swipe at Rarity's head and a big screen appeared. Of course I get slowly pushed by Rarity, which is trying to get me away from her. I just ignore her and focus on mon mission.

Pressing on the big button on the big screen that's called 'Memories', I browse Rarity's thoughts to see the most recent memory about me. I found it and double tap on it. God, this is too much like Google or any browser.

"For my next trick, watch this memory vanish into thin air." I said. In the bar that showed up there was the delete button, I pressed it and it disappeared into the unknown.

"Thank you, Thank you!" I said to the invisible crowd. I bowed down while ducking Rarity's flying slipper. I did the same to Sweetie Belle and made my leave.

Time was back to normal, and I made my way down town. I felt nothing can stop me!

But, after going a few steps from the boutique near a trail, a herd of ponies we're coming through, and it wasn't seem they're slowing down, even if they saw me.

"What the hay-" is all I managed to mutter before getting trampled by them, bringing my next predicament.

The numbers of time I have question the plot: Its over 9000!

Author's Note:

(I forgot this exist oh god)

Hello everypony. Here's a short chapter to keep you sated.