• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,475 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,475

Chapter 11

Okay, okay, I need to think this inside and out. When I get distracted or lose my very good memory, I make plans. Even my lazy bum can do something good. The ponies were conversing with each other, keeping their whispers to minimal. But back to my point, first up, Plan A!

Plan A:

1. Get Applebloom up and moving, we need the story to continue. This is the top priority.

She shouldn't be moving yet, but when I get to the next part, she has to be gone or else I fear for the worst.

2. Try to make the group's racism lesser or better yet, gone.

That I think we have a problem. My social skills suck, acting cold I can do that in my sleep. Acting persuasive, then I'm up and out of there. Sadly I think my world domination plan in progress would be ruined if I do run, so it brings me to actually say something. Scary.

Here I go, don't mess this up Light! I made a noise so that everyone can acknowledge me, then I started to speak.

"Everyone, don't you think that the zebra is just doing it's own thing, then your judging it for nothing?"

Rarity, Fluttershy, and a few more gave me questioning looks, yet let me continue. But barely when I got into the first word, I got shot down by a few simple but very powerful words.

"Don't talk while the big ponies are talking, Lil filly." AppleJack said, giving me a stern warning. But I got my point across, only if barely slightly. They all still shy away, but it seems like they aren't flat out terrified of Zecora anymore. But more progress must be made before anyone notice Applebloom squeezing herself through the doors right now.

"But aren't you straight up just discriminating her at this point!? No pony has ever talked to her, don't you think they have feelings too!? They're probably just looking for help!" I said, staying firm on my words. Apple Jack pondered on the statement while the others tried to quiet me down. I definitely got my point across now.

Yay me! Now me and the plot shall live, even thrive a bit more!

Now Zecora should leave. I see Applebloom getting closer and closer to her. I guess she left while me and AppleJack were bickering about rights and stuff.

I channeled my energy to Zecora, while staying in the background so no pony would query me. Soon enough, Zecora gave up digging and head out. Applebloom, who was getting close, suddenly starting to jog, and whatever to Zecora asking her questions and trying to probe her. Which was honestly, wasn't bad! The world was starting to take pity on me! My karma was finally taking a turn for the better.

All of the characters in the room looked and screamed for Applebloom to get back here, but alas, Applebloom and Zecora was nearing the Everfree Forest outline, so their shouts were null. Now, I think we should just follow the flow, and then everything would turn out fine. I said my farewells to the group while the commotion was happening. I brought Spike with my magic as he was still observing Zecora. The feeling of power it gave to manipulate everything behind the screens is quite addictive.

The story probably won't continue if I leave, but at least I deserve a break, right?

Now back to library, my beloved servant is waiting.

I walked to the library, unaware of one pony following me secretly...


"Hi Twilight, I'm back!" I said to the purple colored pony. She waved before focusing on her work. Spike was still following me, so I guess it's just the three of us. I walked towards the stairs, before closing the door lightly on Spike, telling him not to follow me.

I lazily flopped on the bed and stretched, I think I had enough social interaction for today. I closed my eyes for a nap, before...

I heard the front door slam open, and so did my eyes. Who the hay is here?! My magic sparked out of here, setting a little fire. I stamped it out before doing the pony equivalent of tip-toeing. I creaked the door open, peeking through the crack. There I saw a rainbow colored blur and Twilight talking. Why is Rainbow Dash here!?

"Twilight, why the hay is that... filly in the library?! She's clearly a threat!" She yelled. I guess while having loyalty, she can abandon her friends for me! How admirable. Well guess what Rainbow Dash, I'll take you as a threat too! How bout that?!

I rambled in my thoughts as I watched the scene play out. Rainbow Dash playing aggressive as Twilight gave reasons why I'm here, while not leaking too much.

I guess while she's here, maybe I can add her to my collection? Gotta catch em all after all. Although I'm making way too many changes to the plot, it is already changing by itself, isn't it? My overall presence changes it. It's quite weird.

But just before I could open the door, a electric streak of pain coursed through me. I let out a yelp as I backed away from the door, with each step causing more pain and aches. I got the bed, although slowly. This wasn't the time, really...

I looked down to the amulet. It was shining brightly, with it's crimson eerily light shinning brightly. It was a contrast to my color palate of a pony, yet why was it acting up all the sudden? There wasn't a manual for this thing at all! I have myself to blame though, I shouldn't easily mess around with the dark arts. A few minutes passed, Rainbow Dash left, and Twilight and Spike were oblivious to the things happening here. Why couldn't they hear me? I wasn't very quiet when dealing with physical stuff.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed in the middle of the room, a vortex or portal or some sorts. It was dark and black with all that shady good stuff. I felt a temptation to go, but I didn't even trust myself anymore. With the plot changing, I can understand, but what is even happening anymore!?