• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 2,464 Views, 65 Comments

Lighting Heaven Reincarnated - A random pony oc



IF I died and reincarnated in you family friendly show but was non-family friendly, what I will I do...

  • ...
19
 65
 2,464

Chapter 7

I should always keep attention to details, then maybe I won't have as much bruises as I have right now. You may be asking, 'But why are you hurt?', I tell you if I can because-

"Someone get me out of this mess!"

I was top of the herd of ponies as they raced for the finish line, some tripping over stuff and others who just can't keep up. Some were even top of the herd too, but in compromising positions. I was lucky that I was facing like a upside down turtle and can easily get up. Until one of my back hoofs fell into a gap.

I tried to pull out with my magic and leave so I can find an abandon house or just purloin someone else's to inhabit but then the gap suddenly loosen, causing me to trip and fall on the ground, getting knocked put in the process.


Few hours later


I regained conscious as everything swirled around me as a giant top. My head span like crazy as I was developing a headache and bile was crawling up my throat. I should stop being so reckless, but then again, that's no fun.

"Magic burnout, common for a filly, are you okay?" another familiar voice said. It was a male voice, and childish too. Where did I hear this one...

But then again, I rather not talk right now, who ever you are...

"Spike, she's the one who was in the two sister's castle! We need to identify her so we make sure she's not a threat."

"How am I a threat when I'm a filly." I muttered. I slowly stood up from lying down and getting into a sitting position. I stared in Twilight's eyes as my headache died down. Ah yes, Twilight and Spike, a classic duo. As I thought that, I made up a lie.

"My name is Lighting Heaven, and I'm a lost filly who wants to go home. So I followed you guys to the castle and saw that something was swallowing you up, Twilight." I told them calmly as I could.

"How do you know my name?" Twilight said. She had a surprised face on her head like on one of those children TV shows. Ah wait, she's a character in a TV show, my bad.

"Secrets Twilight, Secrets." I answered her. She huffed before asking me another question, giving me a skeptical expression.

"Why did you follow us?"

"Because you looked like you knew what you were doing. You did knew Nightmare Moon."

"Okay last question, where did you get that cutie mark?"

I looked down to my right to see my cutie mark is still the eerie, scary, dark cutie mark it has always been. Whoops.

"Uh, I think I heard my mother, see you soon!" I said in a hurry as I got up. Dodging Twilight and Spike, I made a run for the door.

Opening the door, I started to sprint out of the house as Twilight and Spike started to follow me. I tried to do an teleportation spell but it failed.

"Why did this have to happen? How the hell did Twilight and Spike find me in the first place? And why do I have to be so suspicious?" I said in each breath as I ran.

"After her Spike!" Twilight yelled. This must how Sunset felt when she took Twilight's crown. I ran into a small alley to catch my breath and try to teleport again, but it still didn't work. I started to sneak away back the Everfree just when Twilight and Spike got me with telekinesis.

"You got a lot of explaining to do." Spike said, with a eyebrow raised.

"I'm not even using 2% of my power." I said, starting to calm down. Sadly, I didn't realized my magic was disabled because of the ring on my horn. When I realized it didn't work, I started to panic.

"What does your cutie mark mean, Lighting Heaven?" Twilight asked again. This time she was very serious.

"I'll never tell you, I rather die." I said back to her while turning around, getting her out of my view. With me getting kidnapped two times in a row, do you really expect me to have a good mood?

Twilight sighed before walking the direction of Zecora's house with Spike following. This is going to be a hassle...

Author's Note:

Almost 666 words :0