• Published 6th Aug 2021
  • 951 Views, 6 Comments

Jevil vs. Discord - Jevil



A bored Discord drifting aimlessly comes across a little Jester...

  • ...
3
 6
 951

The Afterglow

I heaved in heavy breaths as the colors of the world returned. I looked around. Everything had a tint of monochrome to it, an absence of color in the world. Wavelengths of air around me warping my view. The air was cold, oh so frigidly cold. Every breath I took burned my lungs with its frigid nature. Each throb of my heart sent a low thrum of pain through my body. Aching muscles on tired bones is the only thing that held me up. The air around me looked ripped and tattered, I could peer through it seeing a dark abyss. So dark. My god so dark. Everywhere. Dark. A pitch blackness cutting through my vision. For an instant I could see everything that had ever come to be, and ever would be, the infinite event horizon staring at me, worthless life begging to be extinguished. I couldn't take it. I fell to the ground. For one of the only times in my infinite life I broke down sobbing. Thick tears fell from my eyes except they weren't mine. It was just an illusion- a hoax- a sham. My god it stung, he was right, he was right, he was right.

I will be the one.

I have to be the one.

I will end this all.

He will pay, they will pay.

I'll show them all.

A retched laugh escaped my burnt lungs. I felt so... powerful. Powerful enough to do what I want- to get what I want. It would all be mine.

"Do you hear me Celestia?!"

*DEVILSKNIFE was added to your inventory*

Author's Note:

Darker yet darker.

Comments ( 3 )

What's a Deltarune?

11202173
Hard to explain. Look up deltarune the game.

11202173
A game like Undertale, made by the same person as Undertale, but not a sequel or prequel to Undertale. It's a turn based RPG with bullet-hell elements. (Not a very good explanation)

Login or register to comment