• Published 30th Nov 2020
  • 2,838 Views, 46 Comments

The Golden Child - Fusionflare374



There is a young boy named Austin, which holds many secrets, runs away from his hometown by an invasion, he gets magically teleported to Equestia and is in the care of princess Celestia. Will he be able to gain the trust of the ponies or not

  • ...
16
 46
 2,838

Chapter 27: The Deal

The room was silent, everyone looked at one another as Austin looked at his mother and father in surprise.

“M-mom… D-dad.” Austin said, having tears in his eyes.

“Son…” Austin’s mom and dad said, having tears falling down their faces as well.

Just then, Grevious’ snapped his fingers and his bodyguards went to the parents, zapping their backs with their electrostaffs, making them scream in agony as they fell on their knees.

“Let them go Necrafa! This is between you and me.” Austin said, readying himself for a fight.

“Now, now. No need for violence. I’m here to… make a deal.” Necrafa said to Austin.

“Make a deal? What kind of deal?”

“My deal is, you hand over your powers, and I’ll let your parents go.”

“And take over planets with powers we both don’t understand, no way!”

“Hmm, that’s a shame, looks like we have to do this… the hard way.” Necrafa looks at Grevious and nods.

Grevious looks at his magnaguards and nodded. The guards turned to the parents and started to electrify them. The two screamed in pain, as Austin can only watch hopelessly.

“Stop! Stop…” Austin said in desperation.

The magnaguards stopped upon Grevious’ order, as Austin seeing smoke coming off his parent’s back.

“So, will you take my deal now?” Necrafa said to Austin.”

“I… I—“ Austin was interrupted by a faint voice.

“Son… don’t give in. You… cough cough… you must be strong… for both of us.” His father said faintly to Austin.

Austin looked at his father with a tear in his eye, before looking back at Necrafa with more confidence.

“If you want my powers… you’ll have to do better than that to make me give them up.” Austin said confidently.

“I knew you were going to say that.” Necrafa chuckled.

Just then, a beeping was heard, Grevious taking out his holoprojector and answering it. A hologram of a b1 battle droid appeared and begun to speak with the general.

“Sir, we gathered the citizens like you asked us to.” The b1 said to the general.

“Right on time,” Necrafa said as suddenly an explosion was heard from afar. The ponies and Austin ran to the windows and in their horrors, Ponyville was covered in smoke and fire. “If this plan didn’t go according to plan, I had a plan b.”

“You dare bring our subjects into this! Not only are you harming unarmed humans, but also threatening our subjects! This is our land! And now you shall answer to us!” Celestia said angrily, as she and Luna’s horn glowed.

“I shouldn’t do anything rash if I were you princess. Try to fight me, and your subjects will be killed where they stand and you will be the one to blame for their deaths. So. Stand. Down.”

Celestia looked at her and growled until Austin started to walk towards Necrafa.

“Austin? What are you doing??” Celestia asked Austin.

“Those innocent ponies are gonna die because of me if she doesn’t get what she wants. I… have no choice.” Austin said sadly.

“No! You can’t! There must be another way!” Celestia said worriedly.

“She’s right, there must be another solution, we just have to figure it out and not make irrational decisions.” Papyrus said with a worried look.

“I’m… afraid there is no options left. The only thing I’ve done is cause trouble here, but I must do what is right for us all. Besides, we have no more time to figure out another solution.”

“Well, do what you must. If you believe it’s the right call, we will be here for you.” Gaster said to Austin.

“Thank you Gaster, I must set things right, for everyone.” Austin said, as he walked away from the group.

Celestia reach her hoof out, but Luna placed an hoof on her back. They both look at each other and Luna nodded at her. Celestia put her hoof back on the floor and looked worriedly at Austin. Austin confronted Necrafa, but the droids readied their blaster at him, but Grevious ordered them to stand down with a hand gesture. Austin stopped in front of his parents with the magnaguards once again.

“If I give you my powers, you will let my parents go and release the citizens in ponyville.” Austin demanded.

“Of course. Your parents will be freed and the citizens will be released once you give me your powers, do we have a deal?” Necrafa said with her hand out at Austin.

Austin looked at his parents, with worried faces.

“Don’t do this son…” his father said to Austin.

“I’m sorry… but if it keeps you safe… I must do what is best, for all of us.” Austin said to his mom and dad.

Austin looked at Necrafa’s hand and took it. They both shook in agreement and Necrafa chuckled lightly.

“Glad we can work this out. Now, time to extract your powers out of your body.” Necrafa said, using her magic to lift Austin off the ground.

As Austin was in the air, Necrafa’s head started to shake violently, then stopped, revealing her mouth. Just then, Austin’s soul was displayed to Necrafa and Austin felt his soul being drained and his soul essences being consumed. He groaned in pain as the process was happening, until it was finally finished. Necrafa mouth closed once again and the outlines of her body started to glow a golden color. Austin, however, felt weak after the process was complete.

“So… huff… you have what you came here for,” Austin said weakly. “Now… let my parents go… and let the citizens of Ponyville go too.”

Just then, Necrafa started to chuckle, then soon, turned to wicked laugh.

“Yeah… about that. I’m not going to do that.” Necrafa said to Austin.

“W-what?! But… we’ve made a deal!” Austin said in surprise.

“Well… I’m afraid our deal has been… changed,” Necrafa stared into Austin’s eyes. “You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this, you have been… difficult to track down. And when we knew where you were, I just wanted to kill you and absorb your soul. But after some thinking, I’ve decided to make this approach. And now,” Necrafa formed a dark sword in her hand. “I can finally do THIS!” Necrafa impaled her sword into Austin’s chest. Austin gasped, his eyes widened.

“NO!!” Austin’s parents and Celestia yelled out.

Austin looked at his chest and started to gasped for air, his hands started to shake. Necrafa chuckled, Austin looked back at her.

“You are so gullible, do you really think I’ll let your parents and those ponies go? No, after all,” Necrafa pulled the sword out of his chest. “I’m the villain of your story.”

Necrafa threw Austin across the room and towards the group. Austin hit the wall and laid on the ground, with his chest on the wall.

“Austin!” The group yelled out.

“N-no…” Austin’s mother said, tears flowing down her cheek.

“You… you son of a bit—“ Austin’s father yelled before being shocked.

“Austin! Austin! Stay with us.” Wingdings said in a worried and scared tone.

Austin looked at everyone as his vision started to get blurry. He saw everyone crying and talking to him.

“Gaster, is there anything you can do?!” Celestia said in desperation.

“I… I… don’t know.” Gaster said hopelessly.

“Theirs gotta be a spell or something, right?! There has to be something!” Celestia said, tears flowing down her face.

Austin looked at Celestia and weakly grabbed her hoof, grabbing her attention to him.

“I’m… sorry… I’ve failed… you…” Austin said as he took his last breath, closing his eyes and his hand going limp.

“Austin? Austin?! No, no! Please…” Celestia cried on Austin’s shoulder, as the others held one another, crying into each other.

I’m sorry… for I have failed you all…

To Be Continued…

Author's Note:

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been active lately, I’ve been busy for a few months and didn’t have the time to make stories for a while now. But I’ve returned with a new chapter. Hope you enjoy this one as it may be emotional, or not, depends on the viewer I guess. Anyways, I’ll try to be as active as I can. Have a good day or night, until next time. Bye.