• Published 30th Nov 2020
  • 2,840 Views, 46 Comments

The Golden Child - Fusionflare374



There is a young boy named Austin, which holds many secrets, runs away from his hometown by an invasion, he gets magically teleported to Equestia and is in the care of princess Celestia. Will he be able to gain the trust of the ponies or not

  • ...
16
 46
 2,840

Chapter 24: Confrontation

It was now morning time in Equestria, but it wasn’t a sunny day. Their were clouds in the sky, blocking the sunlight. Everything looking gray and lacking color. At the Canterlot castle, Austin was on the garden, leaning on the rails, staring off in the distance. Silence filled the air for a minute, until he could hear hoof steps behind him. Luna was about walk past the garden door, but she saw Austin outside. She opened the door and walked in the garden.

“Their you are Austin!” Luna said happily. “We’ve been so worried for you. I can tell Tia that you have returned and to not worry about you being missing.”

Austin said nothing or even looked at her. Luna looked at him with a concerned look.

“Austin? Are you okay?”

Austin didn’t say anything. He turned his head slightly. Austin sighed and said one word to her.

“Why?”

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” Luna asked confusedly.

“You know what I mean.” Austin turned to her with a angry look.

“Austin, what’s going on? What are you talking about?”

“Why didn’t you tell me!” Austin yelled.

“Tell you what!?” Luna yelled back.

“Why didn’t you tell me about you bringing me here!”

Luna eyes widened. She was shocked that she backed up a bit.

“H-how did you know?”

“I figured it out. The only one that would be strong enough to bring me here were you, Celestia, and Twilight. Celestia didn’t know how I came here and Twilight didn’t know me until Celestia wrote a letter to her. When someone talks about how I came here, I can see you sweat a bit by the topic. So why didn’t you tell me about this??”

“Because… because I was scared, okay. I didn’t know if you were going to be disappointed or not. I’m sorry…” Luna held her head down.

“Well now I’m angry at the thought that you didn’t tell me sooner!”

“I know, I know, I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

Austin growled, his fist tightened. “No! I can’t! Not after what you did to me.” His eyebrows narrowed.

Just then they hear more hoof steps. Celestia came to the door where Luna was standing.

“Lulu, what’s with all the yelling?” Celestia said as she looked at her. She noticed Austin and her expression changed. “Austin! I’ve been so worried for you!” Celestia ran to the garden, but Luna used one of her wings to stop her. “Lulu, what are you doing?”

“Tia, something’s wrong with him.” Luna said.

“You think theirs something wrong with me?!” Austin laughed creepily. “It’s YOU who is wrong with all of this.”

“What are you talking about Austin.” Celestia asked Austin.

“You know what I’m talking about Celestia.”

Celestia’s eyes widened in surprise.

“I know that you are just using me to save your subjects from Queen Necrafa, then you’ll just dispose me like a piece of paper.”

“What?! No! I would never do that to you!” Celestia said worriedly.

“Don’t lie to me! Your gonna throw me away after I’ve been used up!”

“Austin…” Celestia looked at Austin with a sad expression.

Just then even more hoof steps were coming towards them. They looked at the door and they saw the mane six, Starlight and Tempest were running towards Celestia and Luna.

“Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! We know what’s going on with Austin!” Twilight said off in the distance.

The Mane six, Starlight and Tempest went to the garden and met up with Celestia and Luna.

“Wait, what? What’s going on?” Celestia asked confusedly.

“Oh look who decided to show up, you betrayers!” Austin snarled at the mane six.

“We didn’t betray you, you are the one that hurt my friends.” Twilight said.

“Yes I did, but I remember accidentally scratching Pinkie Pie and accidentally burning down Applejack’s apple trees. The rest of you left me and didn’t want anything to do with me.”

“No they didn’t, you were with my friends, tell them girls.” Twilight said to the others.

“Yeah. I had a race with you, but I’ve won, then we went for a little scroll. All of a sudden, I blacked out and awoke. My wing was hit by something and couldn’t move it. So I ran to Twilights to tell her what happened.” Rainbow Dash explained.

“And you went to my boutique, and you were helping with my newest dress. You were helping with picking diamonds that would be perfect for the dress. Suddenly you told me that you felt like something was controlling you. Just then, you turned to a jester and turned my dress into some doves. You also said to me that all of us will bow down to you and vanished. I was upset about the dress, but I was also worried about you. So I went to Twilight to tell her what happened.” Rarity explained.

“And y-you were at my cottage and help feed my animal friends. When we were done feeding my friends, I asked you if you can transformed into a-animals and you said yes. You t-turned to a few of them, but you turned into a rock snake. You threw rocks at me and my animal friends. You scared them away and I had to chase them when they went to the Everfree forest. When I got them back, you were gone. I knew something was wrong and went to Twilight.” Fluttershy explained.

“And you went to my school for help of these little outbreaks. While Spike and I were getting some paper and quills, we came back to see you hurting two of my students. I was angry at that, but I still wanted to help you because it looked like your are stressed. Instead, you left the school and my friends came to me about what happened. So I stayed up all night, thinking of what’s happening with you. I believe I have the solution.”

“And what is it?” Austin asked.

“I believe you have some trust issues.”

“Trust issues? You believe it’s trust issues?”

“Yeah.”

“You are right, but that’s only the fraction of my problems.” Austin looked at the sky and back at them. “Do you know when Starlight said that she destroyed your library when she accidentally did a new magic spell and it backfired?”

“Yeah?” Twilight said. Starlight looked away from the others and started to sweat a bit.

“That was me! I accidentally destroyed your library! She took the blame, even though I would!”

Twilight and the rest looked at Starlight, as Starlight was still looking away from them.

“Starlight? Is… is that true?”

Starlight didn’t respond for a moment, before nodding her head.

“Why? Why didn’t you lie to us Starlight?”

“I know why. She didn’t want me to take the responsibility of my actions. I told her many times that I’ll take the responsibility, but she refused. No one wants me to take responsibility of my actions. That’s why I never learned anything.” The clouds began to turn darker.

Meanwhile in the castle in a dark room, Gaster was sitting on a chair near a desk. The desk was covered in papers and a microscope. Gaster was using the microscope, analyzing something. As he was looking at the microscope, Sans was sleeping on a chair. As Gaster was looking in the microscope, he gasped. He turned to Sans and shook him awake.

“Huh? G, I was having a nice nap.”

“That can wait. Take a look at this.” Gaster said, he gestured to the microscope.

Sans got up from his chair and went to the microscope. The microscope saw a sample of black goo.

“Okay, what I’m I looking at?” Sans said to Gaster.

“Let me change it for you.” Gaster said as he removed the tray and placed a new tray.

The new tray has a sample of blood.

“Now look at this black goo as I place it with a sample of Austin’s blood.”

Gaster placed the black goo in with the blood. The black goo went over to the blood and covered it.

“Okay, what am I looking at G?” Sans asked.

“You can see that the black goo is not consuming the blood, instead, it’s only covering it. Do you know what that means?”

“Eh… it’s some kind of protection?”

“No. It’s means that it may look like it’s protecting the blood, but if you see it closer, it’s actually being manipulated.” Gaster said as he zoomed the microscope lens.

Sans looks again and he can see some small black strings attached to the blood.

“You can see the goo is attaching itself to his blood, controlling it if you will.”

“But… how?”

“Well I found this goo in his bloodline when I took a few samples from him. I separated this goo from his blood, but the goo wanted to reattach itself to his blood. But this goo is similar to Wingdings physical form, but he is in a coma all this time and this goo has been in his blood for a while now.”

“So… is this bad?”

“Very. If this goo is able to attach itself to the heart, it will be able to control his body completely.”

“Like the prophecy.”

“Exactly. We have to get to Austin before this goo controls him completely.”

“But how do we find him? We was gone the whole day yesterday and didn’t come back yet.”

Gaster placed a hand on his chin. “Hmm, I don’t know Sans. We will have to start—“ before Gaster could finish his sentence, Papyrus came to the room.

“Hey Dad and Sans.”

“Hey bro.” Sans said.

“Hello son.” Gaster said to Papyrus.

“Have you seen Austin anywhere Paps?”

“Oh yeah, I saw him return his morning and he is talking to Princess Luna and Celestia, but he sounds a bit angry. I was going to intervene, but I knew they would solve it.”

“Where are they?” Gaster asked Papyrus.

“Their in the garden.”

“We gotta go to them now.” Gaster said as he went past Papyrus and ran to the garden, with Sans and Papyrus following behind.

The three of them ran towards the garden. They can hear screaming off of the distance as they were approaching the garden. They made it to the garden and saw Austin, looking very angry.

“Wait everyone! We know what’s happening with Austin.” Gaster said to everyone.

“We already know Gaster.” Twilight said to Gaster.

“What is it then?”

“He is having some trust issues.”

“Trust issues? No, no. Something is inside of his body.”

“And how do you know?”

“Because I actually did the science.”

“I stayed up all night yesterday, thinking of possibilities of what’s going on with him.”

“I’ve been up the whole time while we were here, trying to figure out a good training method for him, but as I took blood samples from him, their was a black goo. It’s attaching itself to him, trying to control him.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

Now everyone started to argue with each other, as Austin looked at them, his body tightening up. Austin tensed up his eyes, his teeth clenching and he tightened his fists. The clouds got even more darker.

“Grrr… ENOUGH!!” Austin stomped his foot on the ground, lightning flashing.

Everyone jumped and looked at Austin in shock.

“YOU THINK I WANTED THIS ROLE OF BEING THE ONE TO PROTECT EVERYONE!!!” Austin yelled as thunder rang out in the distance.

“Austin, please calm down.” Celestia said calmly.

“NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I JUST WANTED TO BE A REGULAR KID!”

A chain wrapped around Austin’s heart.

“EVERYONE DOESNT BELIEVE IN ME FOR BEING THE SAVOUR, EVERYONE HAS BEEN PICKING ON ME FOR BEING DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THEM!!”

Another chain wrapped around his heart.

“I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY! I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL!”

A lock attached itself to the chains on his heart.

“I WISH I WASNT BORN AT ALL!!”

*click*

Austin stomped his foot on the ground again and a dark aura expelled off of Austin’s body, knocking everyone off balance and falling on the floor. Austin’s eyes widened, he knew it was too late. Austin fell on his knees, looking at his hands. It started to rain down hard.

“No… what have I done?” Austin started tearing up. “I just want to help everyone, but how can I when I can’t help myself.” Austin covered his face with his hands.

Celestia, having the same sad expression, began to walk towards Austin. Luna tried to stop her, but Celestia pushed her wing away.

“Sister…” Luna said to Celestia.

“Don’t worry Lulu, I’ll be fine.” Celestia replied.

Celestia began to approach Austin. Austin uncovered his face and looked up at Celestia. She extended her wings and faced it towards him, getting ready to comfort him with a hug. Austin, however, saw a flash of light and saw something different. He was looking at Celestia, but instead of her wings extended for a hug, he instead saw her horn glowing a bright yellow aura. Austin began to back away from Celestia.

“Austin… I’m here for you. We want to help you.” Celestia kept approaching him.

“No! Stay back!” Austin said as he was backing up.

“Austin please, I’m here for you.”

“I said get back!”

Austin bumped into the railings of the garden, Celestia was getting closer and closer to him. Austin started to breath heavily. Celestia was now close to his face and was about to go for a hug, only for Austin to see her readying herself to shoot.

“I said,” Austin surrounded himself in the black fog and transformed into Sans. “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!” Austin summoned a Gaster Blaster in front of her face.

Celestia gasped and was about to use her magic to protect her, but it was too late. The Gaster Blaster shot it’s white beam at Celestia. The beam was too powerful for Celestia and it made her lose her ground. She slammed on the castle wall hard and fell to the floor. Everyone gasped as they all went over to Celestia. Austin huffed and puffed, before shaking his head. He looked back up again and saw Celestia collapsed on the floor. He transformed back to his normal form and slowly went over to the others.

“C-Celestia?” Austin said worriedly.

Just then, a purple beam of light shot at him, but it hit the ground next to his feet. Austin jumped and saw Twilight horn charged up with her angry face. She walked up to Austin, but Austin stepped back from her.

“DO YOU KNOW WHY CELESTIA IS A NICE PONY!!” Twilight snarled. “SHE LOOKS AT EVERYPONY AND CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE A GOOD HEART!!” Twilight began to form tears in her eyes. “SHE WAS MY MENTOR, MY FRIEND, YOUR GUARDIAN!!!” Austin stepped back, but fell down on the ground, while Twilight still approached him. “AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER?!? SHOOTING HER WITH YOUR BEAM! I THOUGHT I CAN SEE THE GOOD IN YOU, BUT NOW IM SEEING NOTHING MORE THAN A MONSTER!!! I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUST YOU!! YOU ARE NO FRIEND TO ME!!!” Twilight yelled as she stomped a hoof near Austin, making Austin quiver in fear.

Twilight huffed from her nose and returned back with the rest.

“She is still breathing, but we’ve got to get her to the medical room and fast.” Gaster said to everyone.

They all nodded. Papyrus, Rarity, and Twilight used their magic and quickly went inside. Austin looked to the floor, hurt by the words that Twilight said to him. He looked at the railings by the edge of the castle and went over to it. Luna and the rest looked at Celestia in worry, before turning back to Austin, now standing on the railing.

“Austin!” Luna gasped.

“You know, Twilights right. I am a monster, I shouldn’t be trusted. It’s like the saying I heard from Tempest. The best way to survive is to be all alone.” Austin extended his arms and fell backwards.

“NO! Austin!” Luna flew forward and down the castle, trying to use her horn on him.

“Don’t bother following me.” Austin surrounded himself in black fog and transformed into Soundwave jet form.

Austin blasted forward and blasted away from the ones he thought loved them.

“No… Austin…”

To Be Continued…