• Published 30th Nov 2020
  • 2,838 Views, 46 Comments

The Golden Child - Fusionflare374



There is a young boy named Austin, which holds many secrets, runs away from his hometown by an invasion, he gets magically teleported to Equestia and is in the care of princess Celestia. Will he be able to gain the trust of the ponies or not

  • ...
16
 46
 2,838

Chapter 18: A Day with Pinkie Pie

It was a light cloudy day in Equestria as Austin just got out of the train from Canterlot to Ponyville. As Austin began to walk around Ponyville, he still saw a few angry faces looking at him.

“I don’t u-understand Shadow Austin,” Austin whispered to Shadow Austin. “I try to be a nice guy for t-them, but they look at me like I’m a threat.”

“That’s because they fear you.” Shadow Austin said in Austin’s head.

“They… fear m-me?”

“Yes.”

“But w-why?”

“Because they don’t know the power you posses. They fear you because they think you will turn on them.”

“But I don’t want them t-to be afraid of me, I want them to trust me.”

“Not everyone like people who they can trust.”

“I guess your rig-“

“Austin Wustin!!” A voice screamed from afar .

Austin jumped to the voice and looked straight ahead. He saw a pink blob jumping up and down towards him. As the blob got closer, Austin saw pink fluffy hair and a pink fluffy tail.

“Pinkie?” Austin said.

“Hi Austin Wustin!” Pinkie smiled.

“Hi Pinkie Pie,” Austin smiled back. “How have you been?”

“I’m great thank you, can I ask you something?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Would you like to help me at the Sugarcube Corner?”

“Oh… um, sure.”

“Perfect! Follow me.” Pinkie turned around and began to jumped up and down again on the dirt road.

Austin followed Pinkie Pie to a place that looked like a gingerbread house with a cupcake on top with candles.

“Wow this place m-makes me hungry.” Austin said as his mouth starts to drool.

“You haven’t been here before?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“No I don’t think I h-have yet.”

“Well welcome to the Sugarcube Corner!” Pinkie jumped on her two back legs and raised her front hooves at the building. “Come on let’s go meet the owners of this place.” Pinkie said as she entered the place.

Austin opened the pink door and inside was a variety of sweets on display and sweets as decorations on the wall, and on the beams that support the structure.

“Mr. and Ms. Cake!” Pinkie Pie screamed. “I have a new friend for you to meet!”

When Pinkie yelled out, two ponies came out of the kitchen. Their was a male earth pony with moderate pistachio eyes, light brilliant orange mane and light brilliant ember coat with a light brilliant orange freckle like pattern on his upper muzzle. The other pony to come out the kitchen is also a earth pony with brilliant rose eyes, light crimson mane with pale, light, grayish crimson stripes, and a very light cerulean coat.

“Pinkie, we were in the kitchen preparing a cake for a delivery.” The male earth pony said.

“Sorry about that,” Pinkie scratched the back of her head. “But their is a new friend I want you to meet.” Pinkie gestured her hoof to Austin.

“Well hi there little guy. What’s your name honey?” The female earth pony asked Austin.

“My name i-is Austin.” Austin said nervously.

“That’s a very nice name. My name is Chiffon Swirl, but you can call me Ms. Cake.” Ms. Cake said.

“And my name is Mr. Carrot Cake.” Mr. Carrot Cake said.

“It’s nice to m-meet you Ms. Cake and Mr. Cake.” Austin smiled.

“I brought him here to help me bake some sweets.” Pinkie smiled.

“Well that’s fine by us. Have fun kids.” Mr. Carrot Cake said to the two.

“We will!” Pinkie Pie smiled.

Pinkie headed towards the kitchen and Austin followed. The kitchen had candy decorations on the counter and the shelves. Their was a stove, sink and cubborts.

“Alrighty Austin Wustin, we’re going to make some cakes for us and I need some help with them.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Why cant Mr and Ms Cake help you out?” Austin asked.

“They will be busy delivering some of our orders that are close by us but aren’t in Ponyville.”

“Oh I see.”

“Yeah, so let’s make some cakes.”

“Okay!” Austin said excitedly.

Pinkie Pie and Austin were preparing the ingredients. Pinkie Pie got the sugar, flour, salt, and the baking soda. Austin got the eggs, butter, and the milk.

“Now that we have the ingredients out now, we just need a bowl and we can begin.” Pinkie Pie smiled.

“Okay.” Austin responded.

Pinkie went to the counter for a bowl, but their was no bowls on the counter.

“Huh where’s the bowls?” Pinkie Pie asked herself.

Pinkie Pie looked around the kitchen, until she saw that the bowls were sitting on top of a very high shelf.

“How in Equestria did the bowls get their?” Pinkie said to herself.

“Do you need a-any help Pinkie?” Austin asked.

“Hmmm… you could crawl on my back and you can grab them.”

“Okay.”

Pinkie Pie lowered herself to the floor for Austin to climb up. Austin climb up on Pinkie Pie’s back and Pinkie Pie got back up from the ground. Austin went on his tippy toes and get more height to grab the bowls.

“You almost got it?” Pinkie Pie asked as her legs start to shake.

“Almost… got them…” Austin said.

Just before Austin could grab the bowls, black smoke began to form from him. He transformed into a werewolf, but one side is more metallic. The werewolf had sharp claws and sharp teeth. Pinkie’s legs were getting weary due to the weight of the wolf. Pinkie fell to the floor and Austin fell as well. They both got up from the floor, Pinkie Pie was a bit sore, but she was fine. Pinkie Pie looked at Austin and was a bit nervous.

“W-what’s wro-o-ong.” Austin said in a robotic voice.

Austin looked down at his hands to see that one side were a regular claw and one was a robotic claw. Austin eyes went wide as he saw his claws.

“N-not ag-gain…” Austin said.

“What’s wrong?” Pinkie Pie asked worriedly.

W-w-well it’s been happening late—“ Austin said as he suddenly feel on one knee.

“Austin, what’s wrong??”

“I-I-I don’t know…” Austin groaned in pain.

Pinkie went over to Austin to see what’s wrong, but as she got closer, he started to growl. Pinkie back away from him. Austin looked around the room and jumped on the kitchen table. Austin howled in the air and stared at Pinkie. Austin leapt at Pinkie, but she moved out the way from Austin. Austin hit his head on the counter but recovered.

“Austin what is happening with you?!?” Pinkie said in a scared voice.

“I-I-I can’t control I-it.” Austin said in a scared voice as well.

Austin leapt at Pinkie once more, this time scratching her side of her stomach, making it bleed. She fell on the ground, groaning in pain. Pinkie looked up, with tears in her eyes.

“Austin… please don’t do this.” Pinkie said in tears.

Austin lifted his claw up, tears in his eyes as well.

“I’m sor-ry Pinkie, I cannot control m-my body.” Austin said as he’s struggling to control his arm.

Just as Austin was about to strike down Pinkie, a bell on top of the door caught Austin’s attention.

“Pinkie were back.” Ms.Cake said in a singing tone.

“We got our deliveries done and we can help you guys out with some baking.” Mr.Cake smiled.

Austin jumped on the display table and growled at Ms and Mr Cake. The two both back up a bit.

“What in sweet Celestia is that?!?” Ms. Cake said in a panicked voice.

“I-I don’t know!” Mr.Cake said in a scared tone.

Just then, Austin leapt from the display table and towards Ms and Mr. Cake. They both covered their faces in fear. 5 second passed and they both uncovered their eyes. They saw the wolf covered in black smoke, then the wolf turned back into a human child.

“…Austin?” Ms.Cake said in confusion.

“…y-yes…” Austin said nervously.

“W-what just happened?” Mr. Cake said.

“Uhhhh…”

Just then, the three of them heard groans of pain in the kitchen area. Mr and Ms Cake went in the kitchen and saw Pinkie on the floor, bleeding.

“PINKIE!!” Ms and Mr. Cake screamed in fear.

The two bend over and examined the wound.

“Dear, get the bandage, quickly!” Ms. Cake said quickly.

Just then, Mr. Cake ran upstairs. Austin stared at Ms. Cake and Pinkie Pie, with a sad expression and a feeling of feeling helpless.

“Pinkie, what happened?” Ms. Cake asked worriedly.

“We were… hrg, trying to get the bowls from the self, but Austin, argh, turned into that wolf and attacked me.” Pinkie said in pain.

Ms. Cake turned to Austin, looking angry. She started to walkover to him.

“Wait it was an… arg—“ Pinkie said in pain.

“I’ve heard enough,” Ms. Cake said, staring at Austin with angry eyes. “I don’t know who you are, but I thought I can trust you, but you have hurt Pinkie and damaged my place. Until I can trust you again… you are banned from every walking in this place! Do you understand.”

“… I understand…” Austin lowered his head.

“Now leave!” Ms. Cake yelled at him.

Austin walked out of the door, head still lowered to the floor. As he walked out the door, he turned at the two, seeing Ms. Cake angry and Pinkie Pie’s eyes looking away from Austin. Austin walked out of the door, feeling a bit of his soul get cold.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! I’m so so so sorry that I haven’t been active lately, I’ve been unmotivated to do these and school. But I’m ready to start it up again. I’ll try to be as active as I can. Hope you enjoy my latest chapter. I will also continue the Pokémon crossover as well, so don’t worry about that. Anyways, have a good day or night