• Published 30th Nov 2020
  • 2,838 Views, 46 Comments

The Golden Child - Fusionflare374



There is a young boy named Austin, which holds many secrets, runs away from his hometown by an invasion, he gets magically teleported to Equestia and is in the care of princess Celestia. Will he be able to gain the trust of the ponies or not

  • ...
16
 46
 2,838

Chapter 22: A Day with Fluttershy

Austin didn’t know what happened, but he couldn’t see anything. He only saw the darkness. Just then he opened his eyes and the bright light shines in his eyes. He covered his eyes until his eyes adjusted. After his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized he is lying on the ground on a dirt road. He lifted himself up and held his head, still feeling confused.

“Ugh… w… what happened?” Austin said to himself out loud.

”You we’re going to Rarity’s.” Shadow Austin said to Austin.

“Oh yeah… but what happened? I don’t remember anything.”

”You got to Rarity’s place and knocked on the door. She answered and said that she was very busy and didn’t have time for any friendship stuff with you. Then you kept walking until you passed out here.”

“Oh… well if she was busy then that’s alright. But she said that if I needed anything, her door was wide open.”

“Well you know how people lie all the time, these ponies are no different.”

“Yeah, that’s true… I just thought it was going to be different.”

Austin looked around and saw lots of trees. He turned around and saw a dark dirt road.

“Hmm, that might be the entrance of a forest. It looks dark… maybe I shouldn’t go in there.”

He looked some more and saw what it looked like a cottage.

“Huh, I wander who’s cottage that is?” Austin said to himself out loud.

”That could be Fluttershy’s cottage.” Shadow Austin said.

“You think so? Well it won’t hurt to see who’s here.”

Austin got up on his feet, dusted off the dirt on his clothes and began to make his way to the cottage. He walked on the bridge and was nearing to the front door. Austin looked up at the trees near the cottage and saw several bird houses.

”Whoever lives here really likes birds.” Austin said in his mind.

He reached the door and knocked on the door. As he waited, he heard noises coming from inside the place, almost like animals are in their. Then the door finally opened and Austin saw Fluttershy. They both smiled at each other.

“O-oh, hi Austin. Come in.” Fluttershy said as she moved out the way.

Austin stepped inside and saw several animals in the cottage. Birds, bunnies and other small animals. Fluttershy went beside Austin.

“Now everyone meet our new friend, Austin. He’s a-a bit shy, so approach him slowly,” Fluttershy said to the animals. “Do you want anything Austin?”

“Yes please.” Austin said.

“What would you like?”

“Maybe some tea if you have any?”

“Of course, I’ll be back in a minute. Make your self at home.” Fluttershy said as he walked over to the kitchen.

Austin saw a green couch and walked over to it. He sat down on the couch near a wooden table.

“Comfy.” Austin said to himself.

He looked around the place and saw the animals looking curiously at him. None of them went towards him, until a white bunny hopped over to him. It jumped on the couch seat near him and stared at him.

“Oh, hi little bunny.” Austin waved at the bunny.

The bunny did nothing, just stared at him. Austin lifted his arm and moved it to the bunny. The bunny flinched, but then looked at the hand. The bunny sniffed his hand and licked it a bit. The licking made Austin giggle.

“Hehe, that tickles.” Austin said.

He moved his hand and placed it on the bunny’s head. He started to pet the bunny. Austin moved his hand to the side of the bunny’s face and started to pet it their. The bunny’s leg started to make a thumping sound. Austin continued to pet it in that spot. The bunny was enjoying it, until it’s eyes opened wide and slapped Austins hand and hopped away from him.

“Ow!” Austin said as he rubbed his hand.

Austin heard a clanking sound and he turned to his side and spotted the cup of tea on the table beside him and a green chair.

“It looks like Angel likes you.” Fluttershy smiled.

“Yeah, for a while at least. It smack my hand for no reason.” Austin said.

“Sorry about that, he’s just cranky because he hasn’t got his lunch yet.”

Austin’s stomach began to growl a bit. Fluttershy giggled a bit while Austin looked away in embarrassment.

“It looks like I haven’t had lunch too.” Austin giggled a bit.

“Well I made us sandwiches for the both of us.” Flutter shy said as she lifted a plate of sandwiches off her back and placed them on the small table.

“Oh, thank you Fluttershy.” Austin said as he took one of the sandwiches.

“No problem,” Fluttershy smiled. “After we’re done eating, you wanna help me feed my animal friends, I-if you wanna help of course.”

“Sure, but I have a bad feeling that I might screw everything up again.” Austin sighed.

“O-oh, I’ve heard. But I know that they were accidents.”

“Yeah, but I’ve hurt my friends… I don’t wanna hurt you too.”

“Don’t worry, you won’t hurt me. Besides, I’ll forgive you if something does happen.”

“But I’ll never forgive myself if I did do something, like I did with Pinkie and Applejack. I won’t be surprised if they didn’t want to be my friend anymore.” Austin took a bite of his sandwich.

“Hey, don’t say that! Don’t bring yourself down like that.”

“Sorry… I just don’t know what’s happening anymore.” Austin sighed.

Hmm… how about we feed the animals when we’re done eating, if your still up for it t-that is.”

“Yeah… it might help calm myself down.”

And so they ate their sandwiches. Austin rub his full stomach.

“Those sandwiches were really good Fluttershy.” Austin complimented Fluttershy.

“Thank you Austin. I’m glad you liked them.” Fluttershy smiled.

Fluttershy got up and looked at Austin.

“Are you ready to help me feed the animals?” Fluttershy asked.

“I’m always ready.” Austin replied.

“Great, we will start inside of the house and go to the back and feed the ones outside.”

Fluttershy gestured him to follow her. They went into the kitchen and Fluttershy opened a cabinet full of metal bowls.

“Can you help me carry some of these bowls please?”

“Okay.”

Austin used both his arms to hold some bowls, but their were a lot their.

“Hmm, I have a good idea. I haven’t used my friend in a while.” Austin said

“Your friend?” Fluttershy asked.

Just then four black tentacles came out of Austin’s back. Fluttershy stepped back from him, looking terrified.

“Hey Squishy, how have you been?” Austin said to the tentacles.

The tentacles crossed its tentacles together.

“Oh come on, don’t give me that. Oh, I see you have two more tentacles.”

The other two tentacles crossed it’s tentacles together as well.

“Can you please help us out, pretty please?”

The tentacles uncrossed it’s tentacles and the four tentacles nodded.

“Thank you Squishy.” Austin hugged the tentacles, the four tentacles hugged him back.

Austin looked at Fluttershy, still looking terrified.

“Fluttershy, this is my friend, Squishy, don’t worry he won’t hurt a fly.”

One of the tentacles extended towards Fluttershy. Fluttershy flinched, but she saw the tentacle stop at her.

“Squishy wants to shake your hoof.”

Fluttershy looked at the tentacle with hesitant. She slowly lifted her hoof and shook. The tentacle retreated back to the other tentacles.

“I think Squishy likes you.” Austin smiled.

“Hehe, y-yeah.” Fluttershy said nervously.

The four tentacles grabbed the rest of the bowls and they made their way to the living room. Austin placed the bowls, while Fluttershy filled the bowls with animal food. All the bowls have been filled for all the animals to eat.

“Thank you Austin for the help, and you too Squishy.” Fluttershy smiled.

The tentacles nodded and retracted back into Austin’s back.

“Now it’s time to go to the back to feed the bigger animals.” Fluttershy said.

She opened a door to the back of her cottage. The two stepped outside and Austin saw more animals. He saw birds, squirrels, rabbits, bunnies, raccoons, beavers, and many more. Fluttershy was giving the birds seeds, rabbits and the bunnies, including Angel carrots, the raccoons animal food, and the beavers wood. They looked like they were done, but they had one more animal to feed.

“Now Austin, don’t be afraid of him. He is very gentle.” Fluttershy said.

“Who?” Austin asked.

“Harry! Come here boy!” Fluttershy shouted.

Then a grizzly bear came out of some bushes and roared. Austin stepped back and began shapeshifting into a metallic rat with sharp claws and feet. Austin raised his claws, ready for combat. The grizzly bear roared but then into a yawn and scratched its back. Austin looked confused.

“Hi Harry, you want some fish.” Fluttershy said as she raised a fish to the bear.

The bear looked happy and sat on its hind legs like a dog.

Fluttershy threw the fish and the bear caught it with its teeth and ate it. Austin changed back to himself, still looking confused.

“Harry this is Austin, Austin this is Harry.” Fluttershy said.

Harry grabbed Austin and gave him a bear hug. Harry release Austin and placed him on the ground.

“You didn’t tell me he was a bear!” Austin said.

“I told you to not be afraid.” Fluttershy said

“But you could’ve said he was a bear.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I should’ve told you.”

“It’s alright Fluttershy.” Austin smiled.

“You know I been meaning to ask you something.” Fluttershy said.

“What is it Fluttershy?” Austin asked.

“How do you transform into these creatures?”

“Oh, the only way I can transform into these creatures is by looking at them directly or by books. I only saw some directly, but the rest I’ve seen in books.”

“Oh I see… can you transform into animals?”

“Yeah, I can. I like to transform into these animal like creatures called Pokémon. Would you like to see some?”

“YES PLEASE!” Fluttershy said excitedly.

“Alright.”

Austin surrounded himself in black fog. He turned Into a purple ball with gas coming out of him.

“Koffing!” Austin said.

“Ohh, it’s smelly, but pretty cool.”

Austin surrounded into the black fog again. Austin transformed into a giant black snake with a green belly. It made a screeching sound that made Fluttershy and all the animals to cover their ears.

“Ohhh, t-that’s one giant snake.” Fluttershy said nervously.

Austin surrounded himself one last time and transformed into a crow with hat like hair.

“Murkrow!” Austin said.

Fluttershy gasped. “It’s so cute!” Fluttershy said with sparkles in her eyes.

“Mur!” Austin smiled.

Austin was about to change back, but instead his transformation malfunctioned again. Instead of turning back to a human, he turned into a snake made out of rocks. It let out a roar.

“Hehe. Okay Austin, I think we saw enough.” Fluttershy said nervously.

But instead, Austin slammed its rock tail, making Fluttershy and her animal friends jump from the impact. The ground opened up and sharp rock came out of the ground, nearly hitting Fluttershy and her animal friends. The animals were frightened that they ran into the dark forest without a second thought.

“W-wait! You can’t go in there, it’s too dangerous!” Fluttershy panicked.

She ran after her animal friends. Austin transformed back to himself. He scratched his head again.

“No… it happened again… Fluttershy? Are you okay?” Austin said to no one.

He looked around the backyard, but Fluttershy nor the animals were their. The only thing he saw was the sharp rocks coming out of the ground.

“No… Fluttershy!” Austin called out Fluttershy’s name.

”She won’t come back.” Shadow Austin said to Austin.

“What do you mean?” Austin said.

”You were showing off your transformation skills that you attacked her and her animals.”

“W-what?! But… I don’t remember anything that happened when I turned into a Murkrow.”

”Well you transformed into an Onix and attacked her. She was scared and ran off with her animals to safety. The last thing she said to you was, I will never forgive you for hurting my friends.”

“But I didn’t mean to… and that doesn’t sound like her, but she does care about these animals… maybe I deserve it for what happened.”

”Well what about you talk to Twilight about this. She could help.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot about Twilight. Maybe she can help me.”

”Hehe, or push the darkness to the limits” Shadow Austin laugh to himself.

Austin started to make his way towards Twilight’s castle.


Meanwhile in Necrafa’s castle, Necrafa was waiting patiently as the chaos continues in Ponyville. Then she heard a clanking sound nearing her. Without looking behind her, she only said was.

“What’s the status report Grevious?” Necrafa said.

“Your shadow clone is causing damages to the village and the relationship of the child’s friends.” Grevious said.

“Excellent. Have your army ready, we will begin our attack tomorrow morning.”

“As you wish, your highness.”

General Grevious walked out of her domain. Necrafa made out a evil laugh as she left her domain and prepared her troops for battle.

To Be Continued…