• Published 26th Nov 2020
  • 250 Views, 0 Comments

Dogs of the Military's Moon or Defenders of Harmony's Sun - karmathewriter



It will be about the nation of bronzehill and trying to find their identity after fighting in a bloody war. They will find help with a huge yet peaceful nation known as equestria

  • ...
 0
 250

The Vengeful Spirt of a Red Gem

When words spread of the prince's murder from a coup d 'eta planned by a rogue general named Ferdinand Dawnclaw of the Grffionian's military, the citizens of Bronzehill became outraged by the news. Causing many to feel betrayed by the empire, wondering how could something like this happen, right shortly after the passing of his father.

Not just the citizens of Bronzehill feeling betrayed by this barbaric action, but many other subjects of the empire refused to be a part of this tyrannical dictator that discredited and made a mockery of the empire's name. This sparked outrage among many around the subject's own lands, demanding justice for the murder of the prince.

Bronzehill was no different unfortunately, the National Union has started to gain popularity among the masses. Feeding them the thoughts and ideas of not just avenging the prince's death, but making the empire better by letting the Dogs of Bronzehill be the one in charge of the empire. Since the dogs have been loyal to the empire for generations, who better to run it than the nation that housed the emperors' right-hand people.

This caused the count to be concerned over his people, believing that yes the prince should be avenged and the general should be brought to justice. But he feared this could case much civil unrest as many did want to destroy the new regime, the diamond dogs still have a strong ethos of pacifism and this could cause many to become thirsty for war.

"Count Ignatius, I'm sorry to intrude, but about the National Union party. From what many of us can gather it's unfortunate that they may be the leading party of Bronzehill. I'm afraid it's a race of time now for you and this administration." An administrative Dog said with his tail tucked underneath and ears down.

"It's not your fault, I knew they would raise. When hatred and fear are spreading ramped, a party or group can use that to gain power politically." He pressed his hands together, resting his head on them to try and put together a plan for his short time as leader. Sighing at first from frustration and exhaustion, he got up and looked at the government worker. "I want to have a meeting with the party's leader, I think a solution could come together. One where the party can still take power, bring justice to the fallen prince, and give the diamond dogs a sliver of hope for peace."

"And, what is this solution, sir?"

"I'm giving up my position early for the party, letting them have complete power. In exchange, after the imminent war with the traitors of the empire. Those that fought or not can have the choice of leaving Bronzehill to live in a new nation."

The administrator was shocked in disbelief and stunned. "W-what... Sir that's crazy. You want to give up your position, your power... to them in the hopes of leaving to where exactly... Another vassal from the fallen empire!"

"No, I already have a place in mind, only I heard this from the previous emperor from time to time. He said this nation was like a paradise. Freedom, peace, open land, this could help those that fought and those who stick with their ethos could live happily."

The administrator grunted and felt angry about this decision from the count, but he understood about the impertinence the count made for his people. "And which nation is that sir?"

"it's-"

The count was interrupted when the door opened to his office. Barnaby and Margret entered with worried looks as they heard about the news of the count's position looking like it might be taken over by the National Union.

"Father, I'm sorry for the intruding, but I and sis wanted to know about your plains now that you might not be in charge soon." Barnaby looked as he was perceptive enough to know this would happen, but he did wonder if his father might have a plain.

"At least you can relax and spend a lot of time helping the citizens here right." Margret looked at her father, trying to cheer him up since she thought he got the news too.

"Barnaby... Margret... I know you mean well and you are excused, but you shouldn't worry yourselves. I already have a plan in mind, I talked about it with the administrator here. though it seems he has some objections, I'm sure it will be for you two as well." He looked to them as both starred confusingly.

"and what might that be father," Barnaby asks, feeling uneasy from the answer he might get from his father.

The count explained his plan to meet the leader of the national union party and to give the party his position early in the hopes that a deal could be made. Both understood where their father was coming from, and nodded until the count mention that after the war against the general who murdered the prince, those that fought and didn't would be able to leave Bronzehill to live in a new nation.

Both were as surprised when the administrator first heard it himself. "F-father... you want to leave home?" Barnaby said with a hint of disbelief as his father loves his home as much as any Diamond Dog would.

"Yes, in order to make sure the citizens can live happily and peacefully. I'm more than willing to give up everything just to keep them safe." The count said when his tears started to roll from his cheeks. Margret and Barnaby understood what their father was feeling and knew from their hearts that he loved his citizens more than anything.

"So... Where will we go father, another vassal like Strawberry Dutch?" Margret asked, wanting to know the full picture of this plain.

"No... We will move to a nation that will be perfect for the citizens to live in peace, and feel safe from war." The count got up from his chair and walk over to his two kids and gave them a hug.

"We are going to the land known as Equestria."

Author's Note:

Ok so I know it'd been a while since I made a new chapter, and I will admit I will have trouble making the new one. I'm very grateful that your taking time to read though this so I want to say thank you so much.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment