• Published 11th Nov 2020
  • 310 Views, 11 Comments

Tales from the Rift - Fonzie



A group of stranded tourists listen to a strange Pony's tales of how they'll die, or do they?

  • ...
5
 11
 310

Epilogue

With the final story told, vlad looked at the large group that was clearly unnerved by this strange pony.

"Well, my job is done here." Vlad said. "You're all free to leave."

He gestured towards the front door, where Flim noticed something was different, "Hey, the storm stopped, that means we can leave!"

"Get out off my way!" Mr. Fetlock said, shoving most of the group out of the way. He was determined to get to that auction, even if that pony said he would die because of it.

However, the moment he stepped out the door, he suddenly fell into the a void that had enveloped the Cafe, much to every creatures shock.

"W-where'd he go?" Ulric said shocked by what he just witnessed.

"The place where all sinners go."

The group turned Vlad, who had a sadistic smile on him unlike everyone else.

"You see, I lied to all of you. I never told what was going to happen... I told what already happened: all of you have died without repentance, so now you're stuck here for all eternity."

"N-no we can't be dead.", Sammy "if we're dead, than why are we how are we in a Cafe?"

"THIS AIN'T NO CAFE!!!" Vlad suddenly shouted. As flames slowly began rising outside the building.

"THIS AIN'T THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE EITHER!!!!!!" Cracks suddenly started forming inside the building.

"WELCOME TO HELL!!!!!!!!! motherbuckersssssssss."

To group's shock and horror, the pony's form started from that of a pony, and into something more demonic, as the entire building suddenly collapsed, revealing the hellish landscape they were in.

At that moment demonic figures suddenly appeared and started dragging them away for Faust knows what. The group tried break free but there was nothing they could do. Like this creature said, they're stuck here for all eternity.

Speaking of Vlad, he was watching the whole thing unfold with sadistic glee, as this was one the best group of sinners he ever had.

"Now then... who's next?" He suddenly turned towards the whoever is reading these final lines.

"Perhaps... You?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment