• ...
 3
 520

Clover Field's Arrival 1

Clover Field levitated a small brown cardboard box into their room. They sighed as they went downstairs to see their father, Sandstone. They trotted down the stairs as they got to the kitchen, "Hey, dad." They looked around at their new home. There was an open floor plan. A small kitchen with white and black tile flooring, a new white fridge, a sleek black stove and on the other side of the small kitchen was three counters one occupying a sink. The unicorn looked at the couch by the television as they looked back at their father. who was levitating a glass of apple juice from Sweet Apple Acres. He closed the fridge door with his hoof, "Hello, Daisy Field. What do you need?" Their father asked.

Clover Field cringed a bit internally at the name, "Oh, I just came down for some water." They smiled and shook their head as their black mane with a purple stripe down the left side through it. Their pink coat shimmered a bit since they brushed it this morning.

"You should go explore Ponyville, maybe you'll meet new friends." Their father suggested coldy, probably trying to get them away from him. The 17 year old pony sighed and slowly trotted out of the house feeling their legs and hooves go to lead and as their stomach turned.

The unicorn shook their head. Sure, they were never good at making friends, being neurodivergent and all. They looked down at the soft, crunchy, light green grass as they nervously frowned and kept trotting slowly. Their ears flopped down as their short straight mane blew slightly in the wind... wind? It hasn't been windy all day. They looked up as they saw what seemed to be a light purple flash. The flash swiftly came closer, and closer as they heard a crash right in front of them. A blue pegasus and a light pink pegasus, the blue pegasus was on top of the pink pegasus, "Nishishi, blank flank!" The blue pegasi said, taunting the pink pegasi.

Clover Field looked at their cutie mark, a music note, and felt quite lucky to get it young. They stared at the two pegasi, they looked about their age. They looked at the blue pegasus' cutie mark, a clown mask with a die on his flank. They then looked at the pink pegasus' cutie mark, nothing as expected. They felt guilty letting this happen as a white pegasi then ran along and put his hoof up, "I don't want to see either of you fighting! I will report both of you for fighting on school grounds!" The white pegasus said. Clover Field looked behind themselves and saw the schoolhouse. The pony sighed as she looked back at the scene, The blue pegasus had gotten up and the two slightly shorter pegasi were next to each other, the pink one stained with light pink blood staining his fur. The white pegasus saluted, "I'm Ivory Onyx, the Ultimate Moral Compass!"

"Nishishi! I am Purple Dusk Ultimate Supreme Leader!" The blue pegasus laughed, as Clover Field looked over at the pink pegasus, the short pink pegasus hesitated for a bit.

"I'm Peach Blossoms..." The pink pegasi sighed out. His light yellow hair under a black beanie.

"I'm Clover Field" said the light pink unicorn, still a bit confused. Soon the pink pegasi blasted off, away from the other two pegasi. The blue pegasus followed, a trail of blue shot out from him as he zoomed off. The white pegasus fluttered off to the school house as he yelled a bit, "Nice meeting you, Clover Field!" his shiny black hair swayed in the light wind he created while flying. Clover Field sighed as they walked a bit further into town, it was a Sunday after all, they did have a lot of time on their hands.

Clover Field had estimated they walked about a block before they felt someone put a hoof on their shoulder. They looked behind them as they saw a unicorn with a ring around the base of the horn, to stop the unicorn from doing magic. Wait a ring around the base of the horn, that's only used on criminals! The criminal unicorn in question had black, curly, messy hair, his coat was a red colour, and had big round glasses, his ears were flopped down, and he looked quite embarrassed, "Excuse me... do you know your way around, I'm new here." the unicorn blushed a bit as Clover Field decided to talk to this criminal and turn in him to the Ponyville Police.

"Oh, I'm new here too! I'm Clover Field, what's your name?"

"I'm Red Honor, I live with my uncle." The unicorn spoke out softly.

"What's that around your horn?" Clover Field asked, quietly pointing to hit with their hoof.

"Oh, I was falsely convicted for an attempted murder." Red Honor sighed rubbing his hoof against his other foreleg.

"I see." Clover Field smiled as they believed Red Honor, they both kept walking and speaking for a bit before Red Honor spoke about Pancakes.

"Did I hear something about delicious pancakes?" Another Unicorn popped his head around the other corner as he trotted over to the two.

"Oh, hello there Ace Syrup, this is Clover Field." Red Honor smiled as he watched the other two unicorns exchange pleasantries and small talk for a bit before it clicked in Clover Field's mind.

"Wait! You're the Ace detective Ace Syrup?" Clover Field said, excited.

"Yes, I am, and I'm still looking for the Phantom Thieves!" Red Syrup put his hoof up menacingly in triumph, in a friendly joking manner. They smiled as the street lanterns turned on.

"I have to go, guys!" Clover Field said as they waved their hoof as a good bye and walked to their home.

Clover field soon arrived home as they trotted into the dining room and saw their father and step mother, Nettles, "Oh, Hello there, Daisy Field!" Nettles smiled as they rubbed their hoof on the unicorns head. The earth pony chuckled a bit, "It's nice to be back to my hometown."

Author's Note:

Hey dudes/dudettes/doodles!

I hope you like the first chapter of my fanfic for my friend, this took me a few revisions to perfect and it's still pretty sloppy! Have a good day,

Peach Blossoms.

Comments ( 3 )
Login or register to comment