• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Tackling...

Before Sweetie Belle could aim at the earth pony and fire, Apple Bloom rushed out into the open and tackled the pony into the wall. A stream of bullets were trying to keep up with her but hit the concrete walls and further destroying the windows. The earth pony pushed Apple Bloom out in the open but she pounced back to him before the unicorns could riddle her bullets.

Apple Bloom threw a strong right hook at the earth pony and he slumped on the wall unconscious. The yellow earth pony stayed in the corner, wary of the unicorns outside.

"Don't kill anypony!" She shouted at the others and crouched down. "Sweetie Belle, give me covering fire. I'm going to pull those two behind the counter"

Sweetie Belle looked at her pistol briefly and time seemed to slow down. There are four armed unicorns outside with full magazines probably. She peeked over the metal shelf before ducking back in to avoid getting shot. When she did so, she gained valuable information. All unicorns are in front of their vans. She could shoot where she last saw them but they would most likely switch positions and hide in the vans for extra cover.

Sweetie Belle could think of two ways to suppress the unicorns. Either she shoots above the metal shelf or to the side. If she shoots above the shelf, she would have to rely on how heavy the metal shelf is as she would need to support her weight on it. If she would shoot at the side, she wouldn't have to worry about falling over and have better aim. However, she would be right next to path Apple Bloom and the other ponies have to take. If she does this, the unicorns outside would likely focus fire on your direction.

As time slowly ramps back up to full speed, Sweetie Belle...
...shoots above the metal shelf.
...shoots at the side of the metal shelf.