• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 272

Going Melee...

"When I say the word, we pounce on them. You got it?" Apple Bloom whispered at Scootaloo. The pegasus' gripped the pistol inside her wing.

The two gang members stepped into the store, pushing the broken glass door out of their way. Their hooves made contact with the shattered glass. Behind the metal shelf, Sweetie Belle ducked beside the shocked earth pony. Making sure that she wouldn't be seen.

Apple Bloom kept waiting patiently under the counter until she saw her chance. One of the gang members looked directly at her and was not fast enough to deflect a hoof to the face. The other unicorn saw her but was tackled by a speedy pegasus.

Sweetie Belle looked at her two best friends fighting the armed unicorns. Sometimes, the other two ponies outside would shoot at them. Sweetie Belle quickly decided that she would cover them for now. Despite being blank rounds, a shot to the face would disorient somepony.

Apple Bloom was doing well on her own but Scootaloo is having a slight problem. She couldn't land any of her hits, the unicorn was too good for her. However, she had a pistol hidden behind her wing.

She could try to and push him away to fire the gun but it would only create a small space that the unicorn could close in quickly or she could smash his face with the pistol. Just hope that there is no round in its chamber.

Not wanting to became beaten to a pulp, Scootaloo decides to...
...push him and fire the pistol.
...smash his head with the pistol.