• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Stealth engaged...

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom set their plan to action. The pegasus flapped her wings and instantaneously went to the far side of the store near the shattered window.

The unicorn turned his head at the noise but failed to see who made it. The magical grip around the earth pony tightened making the hostage start to flail around a bit. Apple Bloom went to position behind the metal shelf while the unicorn was looking the other way. Both pegasus and earth pony nodded to each other and they both moved fluidly to the unicorn.

While the unicorn was looking the other way, Apple Bloom pounced on him, but failed to knock the SMG off of his magical grip. Scootaloo came around the corner and kicked the unicorn's horn making him lose concentration.

The unicorn struggled and tried to fling them off with his magic but it proved futile. Sweetie Belle was shaky after the close call and looked for tape to wrap all the gang member's hooves together. Scootaloo used the rest of the first aid kit to aid the hurt ponies until authorities arrived.

The Crusaders were finally resting with the civilians and ensuring there were no more threats. The police and ambulances arrived. They were questioned but were let go after being vouched by the three ponies that were saved.

Sweetie Belle looked back at the scene and saw the widower try to cling onto his dead lover. For the rest of the trip back home she couldn't think of anything else but that.

Sweetie Belle announced that she will leave the Crusaders. Apple Bloom tried to reason but it was useless. The Crusaders lasted a few more months before the remaining duo had to disband after Apple Bloom suffered a near fatal injury.

TRAUMATIZED ENDING