• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Abandoning...

A crimson aura passed through the mini-store and split itself into three. These three floated down to Crusaders while they look at the stallion outside.

Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom for orders and to which Apple Bloom nodded. The orange pegasus fired a bullet to the unicorn's forehead. Before the unicorn could realize what happened, Scootaloo fired again this time in his chest. The unicorn outside looked at them before collapsing on the ground.

The trio looked at themselves and the aftermath of what was around them. All three have shown no mercy to any of the offending ponies except the earth pony slumping near the front door.

Then, just like that, they found something that they didn't know what was in them. A crave for violence. Apple Bloom looked at the other Crusaders before nodding at their accomplishment.

"What now? Surely when the police come we could be mistaken as them" Sweetie Belle asked.

"We leave the min-store as fast as we can and go into hiding. Scootaloo, check the earth pony stallion over there" Scootaloo did what she was told then relayed information back to her.

"He's still alive and I think he's waking up"

"Shoot him dead. Can you do that?" Scootaloo nodded and grinned at the earth pony. Sweetie, how's the unico- I mean, earth pony?"

"She fainted, just like my older sis"

"Leave her"

"Why? When we could kill her right now"

"So we can leave a message to the police. Tell them that there's a new gang in town. Actually, you know what?"

Apple Bloom moved near both the hornless unicorn and unicorn. Apple Bloom firmly planted her forelegs on the floor with her rear facing the unconscious hornless unicorn. With a swift buck, the hornless unicorn finally lay dead with a half crushed skull.

"The civilians will tell everything. Alright girls, we're moving out now" The trio left the mini-store and went to one of the featureless vans. Sweetie Belle levitated the guns and magazines from the dead ponies while Scootaloo and Apple Bloom secured the van. Minutes later, the police arrived and the witnesses told them of three heroes coming to their aid. Only to transform into villains after the battle.

Weeks later, the city of Manehatten had missing posters plastered on poles or buildings. The three mares that lived in the same house together, studied in the same school together, made up a militia together has just reported missing. In other news, a new gang just north of Manehatten appeared, raiding markets and banks and leave horrifying evidence that even leave the toughest of the police force traumatized. But these news couldn't be related to each other, could they?

GENOCIDE ENDING