• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Bang bang...

Scootaloo stood up to push the offending earth pony to one of the refrigerators then crouched back down again. She pulled out the pistol hidden in her wing with a hoof. She fumbled around the hoof trigger for a bit before firing.

The pony didn't have enough time to react and got shot on his torso. He collapsed down to the floor breathing heavily. The pony stood back up again albeit with shaky legs.

Scootaloo was having none of that and hit him with the pistol barrel. The pony fell and wasn't moving anytime soon. The lifeless unicorn twitched until he finally ceased to live.

While Apple Bloom was fighting the unicorn, the shot made them both stop in place. This proved bad for her as the unicorn got out of his trance better than her and the stallion was on top of her. Her race as an earth pony increased her skills in hoof to hoof fighting. She may have gotten hit once or twice but she was showing no signs of stopping.

Scootaloo, finally free from her fight, came to join Apple Bloom. Outnumbered two to one, the unicorn does not have any chance to fight for long. The pegasus kicked the unicorn off the earth pony and had a hoof fight. Sweetie Belle looked at her two friends and breathed a sigh of relief knowing that none of them died when she heard a gun going off.

But her relaxation was short lived. The other two unicorns with their SMGs fired a burst of bullets to one of the windows. Sweetie Belle turned her attention from the brawl and to the window and saw the last two unicorns galloping to the broken window.

The white unicorn moved to the left side of the shelf to aim at the broken window. In moments, the two unicorns will enter the store, no doubt trying to kill all of the Crusaders and possibly the civilians too.

A precaution. Sweetie Belle knew that firing blank rounds this in close range could harm a pony. Aside from the head, she could shoot the barrel or one of the legs. It's a much bigger target anyways.

With what looks like death nearing her, Sweetie aimed her pistol...
...to one of the legs and fired.
...to the barrel and fired.