• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Kablam...

Sweetie Belle came out of cover and started shooting at the shape of the unicorn. The stallion did the same thing but was seconds too late. A bullet landed straight through the neck of the stallion causing him to start choking on his own blood. He fell on the floor. He gripped his neck tightly but couldn't save himself from his fate.

Then all was quiet. The Crusaders can finally rest from the battle for their lives and others. Apple Bloom stayed beside Sweetie Belle while Scootaloo looked for anypony wounded. Then she looked at the two dead unicorns lying on the floor. She knew she couldn't help them but it would have been nice if they were still alive and not dead.

Scootaloo took the time to move the dead stallion next to his wife. They looked so peaceful together, now that nopony was fighting. If only they have done something else.

The police and ambulances came minutes later. The three were questioned but were let go after receiving enough evidence from the civilians.

Afterwards, the three walked back home. While walking, two of the Crusaders started asking if this was the right choice. To save lives for the price of others. Apple Bloom, being outnumbered two to one could not do anything to convince them otherwise and said nothing for the whole trip.

Weeks later, the militia was disbanded after the Crusaders left to forget the whole incident. They kept in contact ever since but slowly separated and the incident back in the Mini-Store was forgotten.

A decade later and Apple Bloom announced that she and her colt friend was getting married. Sweetie Belle was the happy for her but Scootaloo could not help but think about something familiar about this.

DEJA VU ENDING