• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 272

Stage A: Defense

Holes were being created by the second. These thieves don't look like thieves anymore. What was the point in destroying the food they were supposed to steal?

The firing stopped again for a while. Sweetie Belle took the chance to peek over the metal shelf that separated them from life and death. She saw all five ponies outside, some switching magazines and some being on guard looking around for something. But what?

From her perspective, she found out that half of the unicorns had pistols while the other half had sub machine guns. The lone earth pony wielded a baseball bat in his mouth.

"What's out there?" The earth pony whispered out loud.

"There are five of them. They've got pistols and SMGs" The unicorn whispered back.

"What do you think they're doing here?"

"I don't know. Scoots! How's the earth pony?" The two mares heard quiet grunts behind the counter before a familiar voice whispered back at them.

"He's doing fine. Just got his shoulder grazed. I'm patching him up right now"

"Apple Bloom! An earth pony is coming through the front door. What do we do?"

Going medieval in a gun fight is most likely to end in death but a good push and shove to the corner of the store would provide cover for a little while. Another option to know is that Sweetie Belle is wielding a pistol in her magic grip. Although she has blank rounds in the gun, shooting at point blank range will have the same effect as like shooting with live rounds.

The earth pony has entered the store, not even bothering to close the door. Sweetie Belle raised her pistol and is on the verge of pulling the trigger.

With only seconds to spare, Apple Bloom...
...stops Sweetie then rushes to tackle.
...let Sweetie Belle shoot him in the leg.