• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Bucking...

Apple Bloom looked for an opening to the unicorn's fighting stance and readied herself. Scootaloo delivered a punch to his right cheek and the stallion staggered a bit. Apple Bloom took this chance and planted both forelegs on the floor and landed a powerful buck to his face. The force of the kick sent him flying to a wall.

The kick was so powerful it shattered his skull. His destroyed face slumped from the wall.

Before Apple Bloom realized what she has done, the two Crusaders were forced to duck from a stream of bullets. It impacted the metal shelf causing sparks to fly out of it. Sweetie Belle carefully listened at the pinging sound. It was almost as if the unicorns are emptying their magazines. And, why does she hear hooves impacting the ground?

Just then, a window was smashed open by a unicorn mare. Her entrance made her a little disoriented and took her seconds to snap out of it before looking at the two vulnerable Crusaders. She raised her SMG to fire upon them.

Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle managed to get into a position where she could fire at the mare. Now there is only one thing left to think about. Where should she shoot?

Sweetie Belle knew that firing a blank at this range could potentially hurt somepony real bad. She could shoot at one of her legs to destabilize her or she could shoot at her barrel, completely stopping her from harming anypony else.

Before the mare could get a double kill, Sweetie Belle...
...fires at her legs.
...fires to her barrel.