• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 272

Holding the Line...

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo fired on the incoming stallion as he was quickly getting closer. The stallion fired a spray of bullets near the head of Sweetie Belle but she ducked. Scootaloo aimed at the stallion's general direction and fired three shots.

The second shot hit the stallion's left leg then then third hits his chest. The stallion trips on the ground and laid on a pool of his own blood. Then it was quiet. The trio looked out through the shattered glass windows and at the dying corpse that was once a living pony.

But something felt wrong, they couldn't put a hoof on it before being surprised by the still alive unicorn mare to where the refrigerators were. She stood up on trembling legs and in her magical grip was her SMG. In a quick second, she sprayed the gun to all three Crusaders.

Sweetie Belle was the first one to die being so close to the unicorn. Scootaloo was next and then Apple Bloom. When the three mares flopped to the floor, the SMG wielding mare laughed out loud after avenging her husband but what she didn't expect was a shot to the chest.

Scootaloo, still gripping on her fleeting life managed to fire a single bullet through her heart. Just to be sure, she fired once more before succumbing to eternal sleep.

Weeks later, on Canterlot's memorial park, six old mares looked at three graves situated next to them. Their cutie marks drawn on top of the graves and their names etched on the center of it. Half of the mares sobbed while the other half could do nothing but mourn silently.

REMEMBERED ENDING