• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 271 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 271

Firing the Big One...

The mare would have killed the two Crusaders if not for the hidden unicorn mare. Sweetie fired a blank round at her barrel making her fall to the floor with a thump. While falling, a ray of light rebounded from a metal object on the base of her horn hitting Sweetie's eye.

When she could see again, she saw an important detail. The mare had a golden ring on her horn. Sweetie put down her pistol for moment then looked at the unicorn outside. More specifically, the thing on his horn was another gold ring. That confirms it, the two unicorns both inside and outside the mini-store, are a couple.

She could see the tears streaking from his eyes as he held the SMG in his magical grip.

"Don't shoot her. I- I'll surrender. Just please, don't shoot"

The trio was stunned to say the least but there doubts lingering in the air.

"It could be a trap. He's still holding that SMG of his" Apple Bloom said.

"Did you see his face? It was the face of desperation. That's hard to fake" Sweetie Belle countered.

"I don't know. It still looks like a trap to me. What do we do?" Apple Bloom was still not convinced at the stallion's face. Scootaloo couldn't help but agree with her.

Scootaloo could shoot at the unicorn outside with the pistol she's wielding or the trio could trust the unicorn. The gangsters may have had the upper hoof minutes ago but now the Crusaders are in control of the situation.
...talk to the unicorn.
...shoot him dead.