• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 272

Firing...

Apple Bloom stood still and did nothing to stop Sweetie Belle. In turn, the unicorn fired her pistol. The blank round collided the hind leg of the earth pony and tripped on the floor.

Apple Bloom took this chance and shoved the earth pony to the wall then did a swift jab to knock him out. The earth pony's friends outside couldn't get a clean shot and missed her entirely, the bullets blasting holes in the concrete walls.

Apple Bloom looked at the spot where the pony got shot at. It was bruised and she could see a small amounts of blood pouring out.

"Sweetie! Scoots! Try to apprehend them but kill them if you have too" The two Crusaders nodded then went back to focusing on the situation. Apple Bloom peeked behind the wall then ducked back. "Sweetie, I need you to cover me while I lead the mare and filly behind the counter"

Sweetie Belle looked at her pistol briefly and time seemed to slow down. There are four armed unicorns outside with full magazines probably. She peeked over the metal shelf before ducking back in to avoid getting shot. When she did so, she gained valuable information. All unicorns were positioned in front of their vans leaving them with no cover. She could hide behind the shelf and shoot where she last saw them but they would most likely switch positions or hide.

Sweetie Belle could think of two ways to suppress the unicorns. Either she shoots above the metal shelf or to the side. If she shoots above the shelf, she would have to rely on how heavy the metal shelf is as she would need to support her weight on it. If she would shoot at the side, she wouldn't have to worry about falling over and have better aim. However, she would be right next to path Apple Bloom and the other ponies have to take creating a much larger target for the unicorns.

Deciding that it would be a great idea to cover them sooner, Sweetie Belle covers...
...above the metal shelf.
...the side of the metal shelf.