• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 206 Views, 0 Comments

Cherish in Christmas - Script Nova



Vex's first time having Christmas

  • ...
 0
 206

My Gift to You

Author's Note:

A late story to write, but hope you enjoy! Sorry if there is any errors or grammar ^^;

Hearts Warming, everyponies' favorite thing of the year (well, next to Hearts and Hoofs). Trees covered in lights, gifts lost or given to the wrong pony, and endless sweets thanks to Pinkie and the Cakes. Chocolate fudge didn't last because of a red pegasus always seems to find a way to get some before anypony else.

Vex knows nothing about Hearts Warming, mostly because she never goes out around the wintertime. Though she wanted to know what was going on for it to be special. Putting on fluffy socks and a blue scarf around her neck she came out of the house seeing how white it was. Walking into town she saw so many ponies playing outside as they made snow ponies then thrown snowballs at each other.

An earth pony ran into Vex, not paying attention. Hollie was her name. She saw her after the gifts were on the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry dearie!"

"No, no. It's fine. I should have been the one who had watched where I was going. Have I seen you from around here? I mean the only face I pay attention to is Scarlett."

An unsettled look came over Vixen's face, but shortly sided, "I see, actually it's my first time being out here around the wintertime."

"Scuse me?! Were you like raised in a cave you're whole life?!"

"Well, I was born from a rose."

Hollie now threw the gifts to the side hitting Twilight as she was passing by, "You poor thing. I'm very sorry you never got to experience the true meaning of Hearts Warming." She put a hoof around her telling Vex to walk with her.

Vex kept her mouth open while walking passed the decorations. Of course, being the black rose she had flirted with a pony or two making them feel uncomfortable. Hollie found this cute while her trying to do the same.

Vex had a hard time rapping a hearts warming gift even with using magic didn't work. Hollie on the other hoof made it look easy even tighten up the bow with her teeth. Vex kept on trying until finally, she was the one who was rapped up like a present, Hollie just smiled with her tongue sticking out.

Before Vixen knew it, it was already getting dark, "Well Hollie, it has been fun but I must be going home."

"Don't you want to stay for a party we're having for hearts warming eve?"

A party you say! That widen her eyes, even more, drinking, gaming, even making love.

"Oh yes! It helps bring each pony together!"

Together. Something Vex has never done, even though she has always been around other ponies, she never created friendships. Always hooking up while just being a straight-up slut.

"Um sorry to say Hollie, but I never have done friendships without having fourth play involved."

"I see... Well, I think you'll do just fine! In fact, I'll even help you!"

Vex felt so bored just being at this party seeing everypony with them, Coco and Snowy Blue, Melody and Night Brew, Sektiss and Cadence, Lotus and Saphris, then Legend and Scarlett.

Spotted another pony with no pony else across from the room just watching as she seemed so sad; a pegasus with a coat that's a crystal like. Vixen found her intriguing since she stood out, unlike the other ponies.

"Say, I see you're staring at that mare!"

"Yeah?... So?"

"Soooo go talk to her! And try not to be lewd, even though it's fun!"

Vixen highly doubts; easy for Hollie to say. She walked up to the mare seeing her much more beautiful up close. Mane was a little short with curls in it, "Hello. My name is-"

"Vex, if not Vixen! I'm Cilica, it's very nice to finally meet you!" Having a little smile on her face while blushing.

"So I take it you know who I am?"

"Mhm! You're the black rose, the most beautiful mare that can take other's hearts away!"

"Wow... Never had anypony that's a fan."

"Well, you see... I too do something similar, change to others own a core."

Vex felt something as soon as she said that, she's a changeling. Vex gave her a sheepish smile walking passed her flicking tail underneath Cilica's chin, "Are you embarrassed what you are?"

"W-w-what you mean?"

"It's alright sweetie. I do like a pony who doesn't hide what they are. If you're cute at this form, just think how much your original self is."

Cilica blushed, even more, she now started to not care what any other pony thanked. Changing from hoof and up, Vex saw she was a reformed changeling. Skin sky blue with a light green tail and while she looked at Vixen having violet eyes. The ponies did pay attention for a moment, but they went back to the party.

"I suppose I was to shy about showing my true self."

"See sweetie, it's very lovely if you don't hide what you are. Take it from somepony who always has to hide their wild side."

"Now why would you do that? You're lovely just the way you are."

The party was great from here on out as each pony exchanged gifts. Vex and Cilica didn't have one for each other so they just watched.

"Hey come on you two! Don't just stand there!" Said Melody

Legend created two gifts for both them, "Now exchanged the one gift for the other." Doing as told Vixen and Celica switched gifts, though that didn't matter so much since both of them weren't any different. Stockings with cat ears and a collar. Everyone just stared at Legend, "What?! That's all I can think of."

"Well, that was very sweet of you dearie since you found one of my kinks."

Embarrassed Legend tried to cover his face by using his wing. "You should have saved that's for me." Said Scarlett.

It was now midnight and everypony was now exhausted, except for Vex and Cilica. Both walking outside by side leaning up against each other, "I want to thank you for this lovely night."

"Maybe I should thank you, sweetie. Even though Hollie help me out most of the time, you just made it even more exciting."

"REALLY?!"

"Really." Nuzzling each other's snouts, Vex saw something else above them she has not seen this whole time, "What's that?"

"You never have seen a mistletoe? It's what gets two ponies to be underneath as they kiss." Looking into each other's eyes they slowly moved in for the kiss. Vixen's mane pulled Cilica much closer to her enjoying the taste of her lips. Both of their cheeks felt red looking into each other's eyes ones more.

"Would you mind walking me home?"

"Only if I could stay the night with you."

"Sounds good to me."

Happy Hearts Warming:heart:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment