• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 689 Views, 7 Comments

Luna turns into a Filly - isabella7890



An alternate ending to Luna eclipsed, where Twilight fails to help Luna. She stumbles into the forest and finds a weird object.

  • ...
2
 7
 689

Chapter 2

Luna felt the cool night wind on her cheek as she teleported into The Everfree Forest. She walked through the Everfree Forest. It had been a thousand years since she walked here. The forest had changed for the worse since she left. Nopony had taken care of the forest since her banishment. As a result, it was chaotic and in a state of disarray. It was dense and had an enchanting and bewitching atmosphere. There were unkept bushes that were outgrown and many vines were hanging from the huge trees, covered with moss and didn't allow the Sun's ray from reaching the forest ground. In the bushes, she could see some animal's glowing eyes and eagles sitting on trees watching her with intrigued and fiery eyes. Luna sighed and sat down under a big tree.

She was annoyed. Why wouldn't she be? The ponies made her into a monster. A monster who ate children, a monster who was just a story to scare children just like the "Mare With No Head" story. But it was reasonable. She was technically a monster who wanted to kill her sister. She didn't even know what to do AFTER killing Celestia. Even if she found a way to make life function without the sun, that wouldn't make the ponies love her. They would notice her sure, but they would hate her. Hate her for killing their beloved and kind ruler. Heck, even canceling Nightmare Night was stupid.

"Wow Luna, your SUCH a genius. Canceling one of the ponies' favorite festival was going to make them love you. But even if I didn't, it wouldn't make a difference. They would still hate me. Be scared of me. Because I'm just a monster. A fiend. A freak. I was the villain of the story, I could never win. She always won. She was the golden child, the perfect ruler a heroic angel from heaven. Who would love me over her? Who would stay up to stare at my night, when you had her morning to look forward to? Celestia, my dear sister, why did you ever forgive me when I deserved a fate crueler than death?" She began sobbing. Why did she feel so horrible? Hot tears kept pouring out her eyes. She curled up on herself and let out a wail.

The animals noticed her sobbing. One rabbit cautiously made its way towards her. It slowly sniffed her and then nuzzled her. Luna noticed the rabbit. She looked down on it as it was trying to pry her hooves open to sit on her lap. She sighed and hugged it. It made her feel a bit better. Other animals eventually started piling up around her, all motivated to make her feel better and it did. She pushed away all her dark thoughts and horrible feelings and just closed her eyes. She enjoyed the warmth and made her feel wanted. When she opened her eyes she noticed something green glowing deeper into the forest. Her curiosity caused her to break away from the hug and gallop towards the object.

It was a green and glowing crystal. She used her magic to pick it when suddenly her blue magic turned green. The crystal floated up into the air and shot a green beam at her. She was suddenly surrounded by green magic that didn't let her move
and before she could even think of anything her mind went blank and her eyes rolled back into her head.

The animals ran in the same direction towards Fluttershy's house.

Author's Note:

This is kind of a vent chapter so sorry if the paragraphs were too long of something. I just had a lot to say.:twilightsheepish:

I really hope that this fic will be better and make more sense than its predecessor. I will be cutting the chase to find Luna because it seemed pointless. Twilight won't just be reading the book of exposition this time so she won't know what the frak happened to Luna when she disappears.

This chapter was small but the next one would be bigger