• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

Epilogue

Epilogue

Area 51, Nevada

A bolt of lightning spawned in the middle of a yard. The terrain was muddy with pools of water. Around it, military bases could be seen on the sides and a huge teleporter in a building located in front of the yard. Behind, there was a kind of cage which held a strange but powerful machine.

The scenario was dismal. The smell of blood and rot was strong. Besides, there was an emergency siren ringing loudly. However, for the humans it was just another map full of zombies to kill and a riddle to solve.

“Nevada, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous” Dempsey said while smiling. He looked at his pistol, full with bullets, and stood in attack position

“Okay, for second time in ages, Takeo is surprised” the Japanese said as he looked around.

“Shit. Sounds like all hell is breaking loose here. We must get out quick” Nikolai said and covered his ear with one hand while holding his gun with the other one.

“Where am I? What is this place? Why am I here?” a female voice said. The trio turned to her quickly.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me” Dempsey said upset.

“Richtofen sent a pony instead of him. What the herr was he thinking?”

“Well, we’re fucked. I’ll drink before I die” Nikolai took a swig from his bottle.

“Guys, I’m not supposed to be here” she said worried.

“That’s what everyone says” Dempsey replied and then saw a zombie coming from the ground. “Well, it would be nice to argue with you, but those freakbags won’t kill themselves”

“But how will I come back to my home!?” she yelled desperately.

“Oh, shut up. Nikolai hates when someone shrieks” Nikolai said, took Takeo’s pistol and threw it in front of her “you better start shooting at their heads, or else you will die”

“Oh, stupid Russian. You arways piss me off”

The trio, along with the violet unicorn, began their struggle for survival once again. The absence of Richtofen would make their task harder, but with the help of the smartest and most magical unicorn, they should still make it.


Everfree Forest. 1 hour later

“Ohh, he’s wakin’ up!” Pinkie Pie said.

“I must admit, he looks much better as a pony than a nasty human”

“At least he’s not Dempsey. Ah still wanna beat him”

“Yeah, me too. He went too far earlier.”

“Um, girls. We should help him. He’s still dazed”

“Vhat?” Richtofen managed to say; he was unconscious for an hour and his sight was still blurry. He managed to see five ponies around him. As he tried to stand up, he felt a hoof on his chest, helping him. “Oh, danke”

“Wakey wakey, Eddy!” the pink pony said.

“Why are so many ponies here?” he looked at his hooves “oh, now I remember. This is no fun”

“Hey! That’s what I said” Pinkie said, she stood against his back and kept talking: “too bad your friends are gone. I couldn’t throw ‘em a party”

“A party?”

“She was planning to throw you a farewell party, but you all left” Rainbow Dash said.

“Those three and Twilight” Applejack said sad “ah can’t believe she told us nothin’”

“Yeah, was there a problem on bringing us all to that funny, different world?” Pinkie said as she was bouncing around.

“Maybe she thought we would get upset... I wouldn’t have, she’s a great friend” the yellow Pegasus said quietly.

“I would not have gone with her to be honest” Rarity said “if all the humans are like Nikolai, then I pass”

“Or like Dempsey” Dash complemented.

“They’re not so bad... um.. Takeo was kind” the yellow Pegasus said.

“Excuse me, what are you talking about? Ze doctor is confused”

“Well, duh!” Pinkie took a deep breath and said quickly: “Twilight and you agreed to exchange roles. She left, you stayed. She haves fun on your world, you have fun on hers”

“What? But it...” he felt a hoof on his shoulder, he turned back to see who it was and noticed it was Princess Luna. After he noticed she looked at him serious, he quickly got the trick and said: “I mean, oh ja, that’s what we did”

“It was disrespectful for her to not to say good bye” Rarity said upset “and she never told us when she will be back”

“Don’t worry, sugarcube. She will miss us and go back in no time” the orange pony then thought for a moment and said “meanwhile, she should stay away from Dempsey”

“Or Nikolai” the other looked at Rarity. “What? It was an unpleasant experience for a lady. I will not talk about this ever again”

“All right!” Pinkie Pie interrupted “we should keep talking in the pastry. It’s party time!”

“Again?” Dash sighed “I’m not in the mood”

“Come on Dashie! I promise nopony will get drunk” the overactive pony hugged Fluttershy and Rarity “and a party is not a party when only five of us assist!”

“You’re kidding me”

“Yes I am!” she then started to bounce to the pastry. “Hurry up girls or there won’t be any cake left”

Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack followed her. Rainbow Dash, after being reluctant for a moment, hesitated and decided to follow them too. Meanwhile, Richtofen turned back to the dark blue winged unicorn and said:

“Why did you lie to them? Ze pony is now trapped in mein world”

“Do not misunderstand me, Richtofen” Luna said serious “you will stay and live in Ponyville while my sister and I find a way to bring her back”

“Oh wunderbar. It would be much better if I stay as a human and not as a pony”

“That is another condition. You will have to get used to your new body until Twilight Sparkle comes back” the princess got closer to him “I do not know what you were or are up to. But I will find out and you will get what you deserve”

Before Richtofen could reply, a beam of light formed around Princess Luna and she disappeared in an instant. He stomped his hoof on the grass angrily and thought: “that princess will be a pain for a long time. I better stay in low profile and not let them find out mein plans” he turned back and saw Ponyville. “Besides, that stupid meddling unicorn will surely ruin them. I must find a way to mend this” he sighed and trotted to Ponyville; he was prepared to stand against the new challenges waiting for him as a ponified human.

The End... For now

Comments ( 1 )

Sorry if I spammed your fave's feed, but I'm reformatting my stories and making them to look better. :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment