• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

I. Everfree Forest

Everfree Forest

Richtofen arrived at the broken teleporter as he was panting after he ran from the library. He looked at the book he borrowed from the violet unicorn and opened it.

“So I was looking for ze energy source at the wrong place the whole time!” he grinned “silly me, all I need is to repair this piece of shit” he kicked the mainframe “and get this rainbowish apple juice” He remained thoughtful “mmph, I wonder if this thing is actually tasty or is just juice with tons of chemicals, oh well”

Suddenly, he heard steps coming closer fast towards him; he turned around, raised an eyebrow and smiled after he noticed who he was.

“Oh Nikolai, where were you?” The Russian stopped in front of him. His face was covered in sweat and his hands were shaking “is there something wrong?” Richtofen asked

“No time to explain” he said tensed and nervous “is that thing ready?”

“Nein, not...”

“Then hurry up, bastard!” he interrupted. The German chuckled as he kept talking “I just want my vodka back!”

“Vodka? I see you finally ran out of it”

“Not exactly”

“What do you mean?”

“The big horsy queen bitch took it away from me” he said upset “then she dared to tell me I won’t get it back until I get the fuck out of here”

“Oh wunderbar!” he replied and then giggled “I think you mean Princess Luna. Oh ja, ze ponies told me about her”

“I don’t care. You fix that thing now before I get sober up again”

“All right then” he looked around “where are the others anyway? We can’t leave without them as they are important for mein plan... I mean, you go look for them”

Nikolai sighed as his anxiousness was growing “and where the hell am I supposed to go?”

“Ze doctor is not sure. No matter, just go look for them everywhere” he then said mockingly “the longer we take to get out of here, the longer you take to drink again, Nikolai”

“This sucks. All right then” he turned around “and fix that tere... tepe... tele... that thingie”

“Oh ja, I will surely do. Bye bye and see you later” he waved at him and faked a smile. When he was gone, he turned back to the MDT “about time he left. I don’t want any interruptions”