• Published 24th Apr 2019
  • 1,244 Views, 9 Comments

Is it Love, or is it Fate? - Daneh



Gallus finds himself stuck in a abnormal situation with... Sandbar.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,244

Sandbar's Realization [1]

Author's Note:

Hello there mates! So, just sayin' there will be porn! Careful y'all, 18+ only~
All of the characters are 18+ to follow the submitting guidelines!
Sandbar's POV

Sandbar sounds more impatient but he isn't
Gallus is Gallus qwq)
There will be profanity!

Leave things that will definitely improve this story line! (My first time)

' = Thoughts
" = Quotes

(And no, I'am not trying to sound like Applejack)

“The Elements of Harmony represents ma---” Twilight stated.

As Gallus tried to comprehend what Twilight just said, beside him was Silverstream, smiling and fluddering her wings like she doesn’t know a word Twilight was talking about. Gallus then stared into space trying to find a hint of some-kind. ‘Ugh, this is fucking hard.’ He can even concentrate on any word that Professor Twilight is saying. Just about when Gallus finally was able to understand Twilight.

“Class Dismissed” Twilight announced.

“Ugh, I lost what I was thinking about...” Gallus closed the textbook he was reading.
“Do you need a tutor of any kind?” Ocellus asked.

“NO!” Gallus yelled, “Uh, I mean, No. I don’t need any help” Gallus corrected himself. The entire group was staring at him. The griffon quickly said “Sorry...” and quick flew out of the room, before any creature could’ve done something about it. But the lime-green pony heard the Griffon murmured on his way out, “This is really fucking stressful.”

The 4 girls stared at Sandbar, “What?”
“You should talk to him” Smolder told Sandbar.

“Why me?” The stallion asked nervously.

“Don’t you like, are roommates with him or something?” Smolder answered back with a question. “And your probability is the closest one to him...”.

“He will definitely listen to you” Ocellus agreed, “Do me a favor and make yourself his tutor. Plus, you get to spend extra time with him.” Ocellus added to her own comment.

“Is Yona missing something?” Yona finally said.

“Okay, fine...” Sandbar agreed. The stallion walked out of the classroom.

“Let’s go to the tea shop!” Smolder concluded. “Sure” The other 3 girls yelled.

‘It’s not even my fault’ Sandbar said to himself walking out of the classroom. After a brief walk to his room, he pushed the door open. Expecting the Griffon to be lying down reading a pornographic novel or something. Sandbar caught him reading one before, but Sandbar didn’t really mind. After that Gallus seems to read in front of Sandbar more and more often. ‘Well, this room seems to be empty. ' The pony told himself.

Sandbar noticed the red flower next to Gallus bed, ‘I think he water it everyday, I never seemed to care...’. ‘Maybe I need some friendship lessons as well, let alone teaching him.’

The Stallion turned and stared at Gallus’s side of the dorm, as expected, messy and unorganized. Then Sandbar heard footsteps coming towards the dorm. The Stallion turned around finding Gallus was walking towards the Dorm. “Oh, there you are Gall--”.
“I was just coming back from the restroom” Gallus said, cutting Sandbar off.

And for the first time in a while he have stared Gallus straight in the face. ‘Oh my Celestia, that cute face’ Sandbar thought.

“Why?” Sandbar flinched into reality and asked.

“Uhhh, to use the restroom, of course?” Who is trying to cover the fact that he was fapping off in the restroom. Sandbar quickly catches on knowing how bad of a liar Gallus was. Usually around the time he get back from the dorm each day, this is the time he usually goes to the bathroom. Predicted that Gallus was ‘fapping off’ he just played along with it.

After a few seconds of staring into the others eyes, Sandbar starts blushing.

The Stallion turned away and asked “Uhm, why did you fly out the classroom?”, also breaking the silence between them that once existed a moment ago.

“Oh, it just felt awkward so I left” Gallus answered nervously. The Stallion blush faded away and he look back at the Griffon who was staring at his mane.

“So do you need any help?” Sandbar asked.

“No.” The griffon answered with no guarantee.

“Really?” The Stallion said using the most convincing voice.

“Ugh, fine!” The Griffon groaned.
‘Oh light, oh light, this is really happening!” Sandbar starts blushing again without realizing.

“So?” Gallus said, making the Stallion flinch. As Sandbar looked at Gallus, Gallus saw a slight blush on the Stallions face. “Uh, you’re blushing Sandbar...” Gallus said. Sandbar didn’t even realize he was blushing, thought that it gone just because it was gone a second ago.

Sandbar quickly changed the subject, “I-It’s nothing, So lets go inside the room and you’ll tell me what we need to work on.” Blushing even more as he was speaking.

The Stallion knew that he is crushing on Gallus, knowing they barley got to spend any time together before today. The Stallion thought of those fictional romantic stories he had been reading for the past month now, and pretty addicted to it.

For all Sandbar knows, he needs to hide his emotions for Gallus before this friend to friend relationship got weirder. ‘I need to tell the girls about this, they definitely will be making fun of me for this but they definitely will have a solution for this’

“Okay...” Gallus spoke as he walked into the dorm. He flew onto his bed, “Okay, so I need help with the Elements of Harmony, duh?” Sandbar who couldn’t stop blushing, stared at the Griffons fur for a brief moment.

Who then realized what the Griffon just said and replied with, “The Elements of Harmony as created by the pillars representing healing, strength, bravery, beauty, hope, And magic. It was created to hold power and something representing them as a individual.” Gallus took little notes, after hours of studying and looked back at Sandbar and asked.

“You okay bro? You seem flushed with emotions.”

“Yeah, your right...”The Stallion started to blush again. He looked to his right to find the porn novel that Gallus was reading beforehand.

Gallus saw him staring at the the novel, the Griffon grabbed the novel and shoved it into the drawer.
“Oh, uhm. I was reading that yesterday.”

Thinking more in depth, Sandbar remembered that those books are mostly considered as porn novels, usually Sandbar skips those Porn scenes, but one caught his eyes has he read the explicit content, the thought of the scene almost made Sandbar hard. Then, Gallus interrupted.

“You should get some rest, we can study tomorrow” The griffon said.

“Okay, goodnight.” The stallion said.
Then the griffon quickly let out a reply, “Goodnight.”

And after a few more minutes Gallus was asleep, but Sandbar couldn’t get rid of the thought of him and Gallus fucking each other. Sandbar sooner or later got hard, which he had hoped he didn’t. His shaft started to throb. ‘No, no, not in a place like this’ And he started to leak precum. Trying to calm himself down he then started counting. ‘234 x 35, you bring the 20 down 2 up an--’

He quickly felt a little tired, and his throbbing shaft going down, he felt a little tap on the shoulder, “You still awake?” A tired voice called behind Sandbar.
“Yes” Sandbar answered.

Sandbar then moved a little trying to cover his shaft that started to go hard again. “Wanna go outside for awhile?” Gallus asked.

‘Out of all the nights they could of went out at night, it had to be today’. Sandbar thought, he wanted to go so he told Gallus, “Give me a moment, can you like go outside for a while?” The Griffon agreed and went outside.

Sandbar quickly got out of the bed and tried the best he could to get make his throbbing shaft go down, In the moment of stress, Sandbar’s shaft quickly went down without any problems because Sandbar wasn’t thinking much but wanting his shaft to go down. After a few more minutes Sandbar’s shaft is no longer visible.

Sandbar grabbed a few bits and his keys and left the dorm.

Comments ( 9 )

Any Suggestions?

No suggestions. Really good story though! :pinkiesmile:

Trying to calm himself down he then started counting. ‘234 x 35, you bring the 20 down 2 up an--’

Is this canon or something? This is the second story I've seen that refers to him doing mental math to combat an erection.

9584962
Exactlly, I should really give credit to the other creator, since he/she was also the one who inspired me!

Why is this story tagged teen?

9623238
i dunno, lol
tho i did warn you in the beginning of authors notes

>gay
Disgusting. Homosexuality is an abomination.

When is the next chapter gonna be completed?

Login or register to comment