• Published 2nd Mar 2019
  • 5,758 Views, 70 Comments

Teacher Mothers Of The Week - Lonely Fanboy48



While the Main Seven is on vacation, their moms takeover as substitutes.

  • ...
12
 70
 5,758

Teachers On Vacation

For about two years, Twilight and her friends became teachers in the School Of Friendship. They always show their students the rights about friendship while keeping their business fresh as a apple. However when it comes to their new jobs, ponies like Rainbow Dash get burned out doing the same thing everyday, and she’s the only one who thinks about this problem.

Princess Twilight is in her office doing her daily work while Spike sorts out the pictures he took from the students.

“Hey Twilight.” Spike said as Twilight lifted her head up to the dragon’s attention. “Do you think these photos I took throughout the last month look the same? I mean we go on field trips but not every month.”

Twilight always keeps field trips to a minimal due to the possibility of danger like the incident Applejack and Rainbow Dash’s trip caused. It’s her way to keep her school stable for every species in Equestria.

“Spike, we want to make sure everypony gets some kind of attention. With more volunteers we need to show how much we respect them.” She replied with a happy smile.

“That’s not what I mean. It’s the same thing every time. Even these photos have the students doing the same activities as before.” Spike showed her two photos of the students building a birdhouse in Fluttershy’s class. “Even Fluttershy admitted that the two students didn’t need a photo for themselves.”

Twilight thinked otherwise about the idea of the pictures Spike took. “I guess you're right. I mean me and Fluttershy did decide to pick the pictures once and she’s right.”

“Of course she is. I’m starting to feel bored from taking the same photos again and again!” Spike took a deep breath to calm himself down. “My point is, can we try to do something different like the field trips I mentioned earlier?”

Twilight placed her hooves up against her face. “Spike remember what Applejack and Rainbow Dash did? Our students almost got seriously hurt. Yes it was our one and only field trip, but I never had plans on that happening.”

“You know even if that field trip was a disaster, Rainbow Dash and Applejack took care of everything.”

“Yeah when they were fighting for teacher of the month!”

Spike realized that and didn’t thought about it. “Oh…so what are we supposed to do?”

Twilight didn’t answer Spike’s suggestion, as much as she wants to make everyone in her school happy, she needs some limitation.

Then her friends, (not to mention teachers), came in her office with Rainbow Dash covered in frosting. “Rainbow Dash, why do you have frosting all over you?” Twilight asked.

“Pinkie offered me to help with cupcakes and then I made an explosion with the frosting.” Rainbow moaned in stress.

“Then why did you accept?” Spike added.

“Because I’m getting sick of doing the same thing while you take the same pictures! They already know the history of the Wonderbolts and I’m running out of ideas.”
She then collapsed on the floor after what she did in Pinkie’s cooking class.

“Rainbow, can you at least accept the fact your students are enjoying themselves?” Twilight retorted.

“Actually Twilight.” Starlight chimed in. “Her students are finding themselves bored in class.” Then Rarity chimed in on the conversation.

“She’s right darling, I was about to take fashion to the next level but my students already got their assignments right, picture perfect that they already know how to handle new levels.” She used her unicorn magic to lift her assignment sheets with almost all of them having A’s.

“Really?” Twilight said with her eyes wide open.

“Yes.” Applejack chimed in as well. “All of our classes are having the same problem.”

“At this point, I just want to take a vacation.” Rainbow spoked.

With every teacher of the School Of Friendship in the Princess’s office, they all have the same mindset of giving their jobs a rest. Twilight on the other hand refuses to cancel her school during non holiday vacations. She finally understands that her friends were right this whole time, but her students should never skip school.

“I would try and have the Cutie Mark Crusaders takeover, but seven teaching jobs is way too difficult for tutors.” She then leaves her desk to check more of Spike’s pictures. “And in order to make our students occupied, they need to learn more in their classes.”

“So why can’t we get subs or something?” Starlight suggested.

“That’s a good idea.” Spike commented. “But what subs should we get?”

Everypony thinked about the idea of subs they can ask to takeover for their jobs. Rainbow has the idea of the Wonderbolts to help while Applejack wants her city folk from Appleloosa but at the same time, they’re busy with their lives. It’s a predicament that everypony is unavailable for the next week but then Pinkie Pie got an idea.

“Oh! oh! I got something amazing!” She jumped. “How about we get our mothers to take over during our vacation?”

“Our moms?” Everyone said in shock.

“No way, I don’t want my mom to embarrass me!” Rainbow retorted in anger.

“But she realizes the mistakes she and her husband did when they met you after all that time.” Pinkie replied.

“Forget it! I’m not allowing her to takeover!”

“Actually…” Twilight interrupted. “Pinkie is right.”

“WHAT!!!” Rainbow shouted.

“Our parents are mostly relatable of our teaching and I’m sure our fathers will take care of themselves.”

“But Twilight.”

“Rainbow Dash,” She interrupted again. “I’ll talk to her and she’ll do her job without humiliating you.”

“Alright…I’m definitely going to be a egghead once this is over.” She thought.

“After school today, I’m going to have Stellar Flare to take over my job since she always have a plan.” Starlight said.

“And I’ll get my mother to show my students new ingredients for my cooking class. I’m actually excited to see more of my students with Pear Butter.” Applejack thrilled.

Everypony and mostly Rainbow Dash finally found their solution to take their vacations by having their mothers to be teachers for the next week. Luckily after today, they went to their parents to discuss their offer, and they accepted it. While they didn’t make an announcement, Spike will take care of it once they leave for vacation. The next school week will be a week the students of Friendship will never forget.