• Published 2nd Mar 2019
  • 5,759 Views, 70 Comments

Teacher Mothers Of The Week - Lonely Fanboy48



While the Main Seven is on vacation, their moms takeover as substitutes.

  • ...
12
 70
 5,759

Love Is Always The Purpose

The final class of Wednesday all takes place in Twilight’s classroom. Twilight Velvet has something planned to show her students something even her daughter didn’t do. When all the students took a seat in the classroom, Twilight Velvet and Mrs. Shy by her side begins the class.

“After today, we only have two more days left and tomorrow, we’re gonna have our second field trip and on Friday at the end of the school day, we’re gonna have a huge party before we leave.” She cheered in excitement.

All the students are also excited for what they have on the final days with their substitutes. Even though they don’t know what their field trip is going to be like, Twilight will make sure they will have fun just like Pear’s field trip was.

Mrs. Shy decided to fill in the subject of Twilight’s class. “What we’re going to teach you in this class is about love.”

Every student in the class became confused on the idea. After watering plants and doing sportsmen ships, this was nothing they had in mind. Star Tracker raised his hoof.

“Please don’t tell us we’re going to be in roleplays.”

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing like that.”

Star Tracker signed in relief, happy that he’s not getting embarrassed again.

“You see, we had this in mind when we got our choice to take over our daughters jobs.” Twilight replied.

“And if you ever get yourselves in this situation, this class will give you something to learn.” Mrs. Shy added.

While the students try to understand what their teachers are trying to accomplish, Night Light and Mr. Shy entered the classroom.

“We brought our husbands to be as guest speakers for this class.” Velvet said as her husband and Mr. Shy made their way on the stage.

“They’re going to explain the ideas of what love is all about, since it’s been a long time since we’ve been married.” Mrs Shy blushed.

“It’s true.” Night Light spoke.

“We’ve been married longer than you think.” Mr. Shy add. “For all my years raising my daughter before she got her cutie mark, it was an experience for me to give her love.”

“Wait, you mean you gave her love as in??” Ocellus blinked.

“No no no, it’s nothing like that!” Night Light awkwardly smiled. “What we mean is to show our daughters how much we and our wifes we love each other.”

The students became surprised from the point Night Light and Mr. Shy are trying to make. Without them in their wife’s lives, they not only will get the opportunity to have them as wonderful teachers, but also the School Of Friendship too.

“When we saw them grow into teenage ponies, we saw how better they got with their talents. From me watching Fluttershy taking care of beautiful animals and Night Light hearing about Twilight’s time at Celestia’s school in Canterlot, imagine if you get married, your son or daughter does any of those talents.” Mr. Shy finished his speech.

Both of their wifes are more than proud from the performance they did as guest speakers. As for the students, they can understand why love is one of the most important things in life. Even if most of them aren’t in a romantic relationship with somepony, but if they ever do, they will take the advice from Night Light and Mr. Shy.

“Is there any questions?” Velvet asked as she and Mrs. Shy walks up between their husbands. Out of all the students, Sandbar was the only pony who raised his hoof.

“I’m actually curious, is it okay that two different creatures can be in a romantic relationship to make all of this work?” He asked.

“You mean...a pony and a different species?” Night Light titled his head.

“Yes. Yes it’s weird and mostly wrong, but bizarre things happen right?” Sandbar began to blush while his teachers can see what he’s talking about.

“I won’t say that it’s wrong or anything, but I’m sure things will work out as long as you take our advice.” Mr. Shy recalled.

Sandbar then looks at Yona after he asked his question. She also was watching him which made him blush more with his feelings getting stronger towards her.

“Anyway that’s it for today, tomorrow we’re going to have a field trip so I hope your ready for some waterfalls!” Velvet cheered.

All the students left the classroom and left the school with their third day finished with their teachers. Just when they thought it couldn’t get any better, Velvet has something planned for her field trip and it’s going to be a day they will never forget.