• Published 2nd Mar 2019
  • 5,760 Views, 70 Comments

Teacher Mothers Of The Week - Lonely Fanboy48



While the Main Seven is on vacation, their moms takeover as substitutes.

  • ...
12
 70
 5,760

Windy’s Lessons Of Supportment

With all the students in Windy’s classroom, which is actually Rainbow Dash’s, is sitting behind their desks, because Windy is on the ground in disappointment. After that humiliating impression she did in her speech in front of the students, she is the least of what they like as their substitute so far.

“When am I going to show anyone the meaning of friendship like my daughter does?” She thought to herself. Her depression was almost like her daughter lashing out at her after the times she embarrassed her in Cloudsdale and now she understands what she means.

“Umm...are you going to teach us Windy?” November Rain asked, which got Windy’s attention as she gets on her hooves.

“Well the thing is, I’m not really an athletic like my daughter is, and I don’t win a lot of rewards.” With every student sitting down waiting for their over excited, but down teacher to begin her lessons, Windy tries to tell her students about a story between her and her family.

“When me and my husband found out that Rainbow Dash had become a Wonderbolt, we learned that she hates our supportment for every little thing she does.” When she got to the School Of Friendship she brought pictures of her and Rainbow Dash during her filly years. One has her daughter when she was born in the hospital, another has her winning her first trophy in the colt flying contest and the last is when Scootaloo took a picture for a family photo when she reunited with her daughter.

“Even since she was born, we want to show her respect, no matter what she accomplished. We just don’t want her to feel worse whenever she lost to something.”

Then Smolder raised her hand to which Windy allows her to speak. “Rainbow Dash told us that supportment is only allowed when she actually deserves it like when she was in the academy in Cloudsdale to become a Wonderbolt.”

“Yeah, I mean do you think the supportment is supposed to be in really important chances your daughter gets?” Silverstream added.

Windy Whistle never thought of the means of supportment in important times, but at the same time she cares about her daughter. When she finally got found out where she’s been, she also felt relief to meet her daughter after all this time to the point her feelings of support never went away.

“Students, you have no idea how I felt when Rainbow Dash became a Wonderbolt. It was her dream and the supportment we gave to her was our true support.”

“Wait, your telling us that you wanted to show how much you care about her when she became a Wonderbolt?” Star Tracker asked.

“Of course.” Windy answered. She took out the accomplishments her daughter did when she was in filly school. She won five ribbons in a highly difficult obstacle course, four ribbons of her flying lessons and a trophy for winning a huge and long racing contest. “I mean if your a father or mother of Rainbow Dash, you might want to give her support so she will never feel down. That’s how much I care about her.”

All the students went into silence after hearing Windy’s history with Rainbow Dash. At first they see her as a die hard supporter of making everyone in this school uncomfortable, but now they see her not only a understandable mother of Rainbow, but also one of the prime experts of supportment.

Then Scootaloo, one of the tutors of this school came in the classroom to see what Rainbow Dash’s mom is up to. “Excuse me Windy.” She asked as she walk up to her.

“Well if it’s Rainbow’s number one fan.” Windy replied nicely.

“Twilight and…, I mean her mom told me that you were feeling disappointed, so I decided to help you if you need any.”

“It’s okay because I got over it already. I just told every student in class about my life when Rainbow was still with me.”

Scootaloo became happy after hearing the recent news of Windy. “Oh that’s good, is there anything else you need, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle allowed me to go on break until next class.”

“Well, I still need to teach these students something Rainbow Dash does, but I don’t think anyone will find me popular, due to my impression.”

However, after hearing that amazing history, all the students clap their hooves for a standing ovation which causes Windy’s eyes to wide open. As a matter of fact they even cheered for her.

“Are...you...students giving me applause?” She reacted.

“Of course.” November Rain commented. “If you ever had the chance to discuss your feelings about your daughter to anyone, maybe they will see you as a supportive mother.”

“Well not everypony, but the ones who see something in you.” Sandbar added.

“Can you teach us about supportment?” Ocellus added.

“Supportment?” Windy said.

This made Scootaloo squeal with her hooves shaking in happiness. “Yeah do that! This will make Rainbow Dash more happy about this and she might see the supportment you’re doing.”

This made Windy Whistle smile in tears. For the first time, she got attention from ponies who aren’t freaked out from her. In fact they see her as a role model of Rainbow Dash when it comes to the meaning of support.

She lifted herself off the ground by using her wings and gives out her attention. “So does anyone want to come up and tell everyone about supportment? Everyone is welcome!” She cheered.

Almost half of the students in the classroom raise their hooves to have a chance to tell their supportment towards other. Windy Whistle felt more proud then she was in herself, now she’s running a class she knows how to show a lesson of friendship and that’s supportment.